The flight pilots of the crash get outed.... You have to see it to beleive it!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

It was just reported that Asiana Airlines is going to sue the NTSB & the TV station over this story.

I guess they think this story hurts their image more than the crash did.
:rofl: :rofl:

I just found the story online.

Asiana Airlines mulls legal action over TV report - CBS News

I think the big question here is, how the hell the story made it to the newsreader and why the newsreader was so bloody stupid as to read it.
One glance is enough to realise it was a load of old crap so that either leaves uneducated idiots or mindless idiots at the TV station.

As I understand it (And I could be wrong so, if you know better, say so), the news team rang the NTSB for confirmation of the names the team had picked up from the internet.
A kid who was working there for the summer probably heard the names being read out and, thinking no one would be stupid enough to actually believe it, said, "Yes, that's right".

I'm guessing sarcasm went over the head of the stupid.

As for sackings:
Anyone in the news team who had anything to do with the story because they were bloody idiots

The intern because he should have realised the potential stupidity of anyone who would call an official agency regarding a major story but with such a fucking silly question.

It was FOX.

Well in that case, it's some high quality humor that you're just to low brow to get.

:eusa_whistle:

I admit to laughing. And I think it is ridiculous that the airline is going to sue the station. I hope they lose.

I tell ya.... when i saw it, it was like the night our host in a very upscale restaurant said with a straight face...

....and your waiter tonight is Hung.

:eek::eek:

OMG....really.... my waiter was hung???? ...how did he know!!! As it turns out, my gardener is Hung too. :lol:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

It was just reported that Asiana Airlines is going to sue the NTSB & the TV station over this story.

I guess they think this story hurts their image more than the crash did.
:rofl: :rofl:

I just found the story online.

Asiana Airlines mulls legal action over TV report - CBS News

I think the big question here is, how the hell the story made it to the newsreader and why the newsreader was so bloody stupid as to read it.
One glance is enough to realise it was a load of old crap so that either leaves uneducated idiots or mindless idiots at the TV station.

As I understand it (And I could be wrong so, if you know better, say so), the news team rang the NTSB for confirmation of the names the team had picked up from the internet.
A kid who was working there for the summer probably heard the names being read out and, thinking no one would be stupid enough to actually believe it, said, "Yes, that's right".

As for sackings:
Anyone in the news team who had anything to do with the story because they were bloody idiots

The intern because he should have realised the potential stupidity of anyone who would call an official agency regarding a major story but with such a fucking silly question.

Actually, that was satire not sarcasm. Sarcasm being the lowest for of humor is frequently misunderstood. Satire is rarely understood.

As for sackings:

Actually, that was satire not sarcasm. Sarcasm being the lowest for of humor is frequently misunderstood. Satire is rarely understood.

It would be satire if the station realised what they were doing.
If they did, they deserve a serious fucking.

Well in that case, it's some high quality humor that you're just to low brow to get.

:eusa_whistle:

I admit to laughing. And I think it is ridiculous that the airline is going to sue the station. I hope they lose.

I tell ya.... when i saw it, it was like the night our host in a very upscale restaurant said with a straight face...

OMG....really.... my waiter was hung???? ...how did he know!!! As it turns out, my gardener is Hung too. :lol:

The waiter is Hung? Really? Where did you go, a crotchless gay bar?

As far as your gardener being Hung? Were you watching him shower with the garden hose?

As far as your gardener being Hung? Were you watching him shower with the garden hose?

lol... some 5 star place in the lobby of our hotel in Florida.... I dont even remember the name...but i remember my waiter was Hung!

lol... some 5 star place in the lobby of our hotel in Florida.... I dont even remember the name...but i remember my waiter was Hung!

Did you check, or just accept his word on it?

Gosh, it sure is 'funny' when teenage girls are killed in a terrible plane crash. Well, it's funny when the innocent girls who were killed come from a country whose native language sounds 'funny' to certain callous idiots. In that case, the fact that three innocent children were killed just becomes part of the punch line. What fun! I'm sure their families are having a big ol' laugh about it right now. I'm sure any of you all would, in their shoes, "get over it" and enjoy the 'humor' of their deaths just as you are now. That's real class right there; real class.

Gosh, it sure is 'funny' when teenage girls are killed in a terrible plane crash. Well, it's funny when the innocent girls who were killed come from a country whose native language sounds 'funny' to certain callous idiots. In that case, the fact that three innocent children were killed just becomes part of the punch line. What fun! I'm sure their families are having a big ol' laugh about it right now. I'm sure any of you all would, in their shoes, "get over it" and enjoy the 'humor' of their deaths just as you are now. That's real class right there; real class.

They don't call it God's cruel kingdom for nothing, you know.

Suc Muc Dick and Long Wang weren't in the cockpit?
Wow --- that's a relief

From what I've heard, Suc Muy Dik was your boyfriend, and he's pretty pissed you forgot how to spell his name.

And Lung Whang said you were a pussy for not knowing how to fly.

Not bad Whore102, you know people from overseas......................

Last edited:

Forum List

Back