The Democrats have made it clear they hate me just because I'm a white male...

...I don't get why someone would hate me for that.

But anyway, white males have caught on that Democrats hate us, which is one of the reasons we overwhelmingly vote Republican nowadays.

Democrats are stupid because ultimately white males are the swing vote. They lost site of this in the '16 Election. Hillary's loss of Pa, Oh, Mi, and Wi were epic.

But anyway, white males have caught on that Democrats hate us, which is one of the reasons we overwhelmingly vote Republican nowadays.

I am a white male- and a Democrat- and I don't hate you- at all. And Democrats don't hate me for my skin color- I am a welcomed member of our party.

I think you are a fool, an idiot, and a rather miserable person who has filled your life with hating others who disagree with you. But I don't hate you.

I think what you need to face- is if people hate you- its not because of your skin color- its because of your actions.

I am a white male- and a Democrat- and I don't hate you- at all. And Democrats don't hate me for my skin color- I am a welcomed member of our party.

I think you are a fool, an idiot, and a rather miserable person who has filled your life with hating others who disagree with you. But I don't hate you.

I think what you need to face- is if people hate you- its not because of your skin color- its because of your actions.
Yeah, any action different than theirs.

Haven't we all known people like Blackrook?

Where everything that is bad in his life is always the fault of everyone else?

Imagining that millions of people all hate him?

Never taking any personal responsibility for why bad things happen to him.

What's wrong now snowflake ?

From what you've exposed about yourself with your posting here, I don't think your being white is needed for you to be hated.

Forum List

Back