The Democrats have made it clear they hate me just because I'm a white male...

...I don't get why someone would hate me for that.

But anyway, white males have caught on that Democrats hate us, which is one of the reasons we overwhelmingly vote Republican nowadays.

I am a white male- and a Democrat- and I don't hate you- at all. And Democrats don't hate me for my skin color- I am a welcomed member of our party.

I think you are a fool, an idiot, and a rather miserable person who has filled your life with hating others who disagree with you. But I don't hate you.

I think what you need to face- is if people hate you- its not because of your skin color- its because of your actions.

Then you're a lying sack of shit because the Democrats' entire platform for years has been an exercise in bloodthirst against white males,.

Poor little gullible snowflake.

We poor white males- we have it so bad.....scary Democrats are picking on us.....waaaah!
ahhhh were you looking in the mirror?

LOL- I am not the one being a whiny snowflake about how tough we white males have it.

As a white male- I am doing just fine- glad to be part of a Democratic Party that welcomes people of all colors,

They hate black conservatives.
inn other words they hate all men who are conservative. So there should be no conservatives. bring it on spanky
I think that conservative nonsense is overblown. That's just too many people pretending to be conservatives when they don't even know what the meaning of the word is. But to be honest, that what you call conservatism has a sordid history and is linked inextricably to the antebellum southern Democrats. Anyone having knowledge of that might be inclined to hate that
which passes for conservatism .
I've honestly grown fking tired of the libs calling everyone something. why not stop and fking act humane and stop with the constant agitation.

You kind of missed what thread you are in- where a Contard started a thread whining and pissing and moaning about how all Democrats hate him because he is white?
yeah, and how is it I didn't post on that topic here? I said libs have labels for everyone. that is true. white guy or black guy.

But anyway, white males have caught on that Democrats hate us, which is one of the reasons we overwhelmingly vote Republican nowadays.

I am a white male- and a Democrat- and I don't hate you- at all. And Democrats don't hate me for my skin color- I am a welcomed member of our party.

I think you are a fool, an idiot, and a rather miserable person who has filled your life with hating others who disagree with you. But I don't hate you.

I think what you need to face- is if people hate you- its not because of your skin color- its because of your actions.

Then you're a lying sack of shit because the Democrats' entire platform for years has been an exercise in bloodthirst against white males,.

We poor white males- we have it so bad.....scary Democrats are picking on us.....waaaah!

LOL- I am not the one being a whiny snowflake about how tough we white males have it.

As a white male- I am doing just fine- glad to be part of a Democratic Party that welcomes people of all colors,
what's that got to do with the OP?

Really? Could it actually be because you're an ignorant, narrow-minded racist? That's my guess...

It has to do with the post I was responding to.

Though of course the OP is just whiny snowflake whining about how everyone hates him because he is white.

There there honey we love you we just believe you're horribly misinformed. Please change the channel... We're for everybody and want the bloated rich to help out for a change.

Last edited:
inn other words they hate all men who are conservative. So there should be no conservatives. bring it on spanky
I think that conservative nonsense is overblown. That's just too many people pretending to be conservatives when they don't even know what the meaning of the word is. But to be honest, that what you call conservatism has a sordid history and is linked inextricably to the antebellum southern Democrats. Anyone having knowledge of that might be inclined to hate that
I've honestly grown fking tired of the libs calling everyone something. why not stop and fking act humane and stop with the constant agitation.

You kind of missed what thread you are in- where a Contard started a thread whining and pissing and moaning about how all Democrats hate him because he is white?
yeah, and how is it I didn't post on that topic here? I said libs have labels for everyone. that is true. white guy or black guy.

Ironic in a thread where the OP uses labels for everyone.....you know- just like conservatives do.

Though of course the OP is just whiny snowflake whining about how everyone hates him because he is white.
was he wrong? he posted why he felt that way. are you saying that hitlery didn't blame white men? if you are, then you should read her book and go read about the whine tour.

Ironic in a thread where the OP uses labels for everyone.....you know- just like conservatives do.
he did? post the quote. I just reread the OP.

was he wrong? he posted why he felt that way. are you saying that hitlery didn't blame white men? if you are, then you should read her book and go read about the whine tour.
Misinformed, ignorant white males...

he did? post the quote. I just reread the OP.

Actually you are correct- I apologize- I was conflating the OP- which his contard brethern who went on this rant- which shockingly you didn't chastise for calling names.....

Then you're a lying sack of shit because the Democrats' entire platform for years has been an exercise in bloodthirst against white males, with all the associated violence associated with it, you self-loathing white crybaby parasite. You guilty white liberalfilth are the ultimate "white n*****s" of my race. Ingrate punks who DON'T appreciate being born into the ultimate race of engineers who split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented almost every piece of modern machinery we all use. If humanity ever invents faster-than-light space travel, take a wild guess which race will perfect/practice it.

You mean just like contards.....

Then you're a lying sack of shit because the Democrats' entire platform for years has been an exercise in bloodthirst against white males, with all the associated violence associated with it, you self-loathing white crybaby parasite. You guilty white liberalfilth are the ultimate "white n*****s" of my race. Ingrate punks who DON'T appreciate being born into the ultimate race of engineers who split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented almost every piece of modern machinery we all use. If humanity ever invents faster-than-light space travel, take a wild guess which race will perfect/practice it.

Hate you because you are white? It's more like because you are racist and ignorant.

You couldn't possibly be more tired than I am of corny konservatives putting that "lib" label
On anyone who dsagrees with them.

So set the fuggin' example and stop calling everone who disagrees with you a "lib."

Louis Farrakhan is as conservative as they come and he is hated by Whites in both parties.
White Democrats love Farrakhan....
Naw...the KKK LOVES HIMbecause of his black nationalist views and the KKK is all GOP.
Farrakhan's group is all Democrat, and they outnumber the KKK by a wide margin.

The KKK loves his separatist rhetoric because they believe black nationalists have the power to destroy multiculturalism.

Democrats love him because he frequently talks about the need to kill whitey.

Louis Farrakhan is as conservative as they come and he is hated by Whites in both parties.
White Democrats love Farrakhan....
Naw...the KKK LOVES HIMbecause of his black nationalist views and the KKK is all GOP.
Farrakhan's group is all Democrat, and they outnumber the KKK by a wide margin.

The KKK loves his separatist rhetoric because they believe black nationalists have the power to destroy multiculturalism.

Democrats love him because he frequently talks about the need to kill whitey.
Farrakhan is not a separatist...he is a black nationalist. He has also said he loves America and would not wish the worst on his home country. However he does reserve the right to express his indignation at the rampant racism that lingers everywhere.
If the KKK has interpeted his message as hateful rhetoric similar to theirs...they are mistaken...

Well I am a white male and Republicans tend to hate me.

My last three bosses were not white. Chinese, Mexican, Purto Rican and they were democrats. They gave me chances when white males I interviewed with wouldn't give me a job. I am a white male and I seem to be treated a whole lot better by democrats.

Forum List

Back