The Democratic party is dead, Liberals are living in denial as well as the media

pballs can't answer you because he has no intelligent argument when faced with facts.

He's no different from any progressive in that manner. They're just usually better at creatively lying in a way that hides it.

People who one would think intelligent until you talk these serious issues with them are killing this great nation
I have 3 in my own immediate family
I will never understand why there in such a state of denial
I mean an utter state of denial
PBALL has nothing he can debate, he knows it
The more they know, the madder they get I guess

They aren't democrats anymore. They're straight up marxists.

They are WORSE than marxists! :lol: They support the government of the United States of America. How DARE they !!!!

Huggy being a Marxist and an American is not like oil and water
It is an ideal that our president is, supports and practices
for the record I use to defend him on this matter, but his obsession with taxing those making over 250K is pure political, class warfare and lets take our eye off the ball classic Marxist strategy
repeating the same lies over and over again is classic Marxist
Huggy chill out
it is not personal
It is like anyone claiming GWB is a more of a democrat than a repub
He is
GWB is VERY liberal on spending

Huggy deal with it and chill out

Dude calling me or those facts I provide retarded says allot about who and what you are
when beat in the world of ideals that is a classic liberal response
I am surprised the word racist has not been used yet

No-one can beat the media covering up the lies Obama told to be re-elected
jobs
debt
GM
Benghazi
Obama-care being deficit neutral
Buffet and his tax rate

everyone of those BHO lied about and was allowed to repeat them daily

why would i bring up racist? nothing you have stated would lead me to think you are one. Say something racist and yeah i'll call you that, but you haven't yet.

No see i didnt respond because you didnt respond to my post. All you did was spew out more of your broken record trash.
Oh obama did this....oh obama did that, the media hates us and covers for Obama the savior.....Blah blah blah....Yeah this shit was tiring 4 years ago when you guys started in on this same shit.

Here look, another reason why you are a retard. You would literally have had to live in a cave not to know about our economy, debt issue, and obamacare.

Nobody but little rightwing pissants like you care about benghazi, and you want to know why? Jobs and the economy rate higher than that irrelevant story. People who live paycheck to paycheck don't give a rats ass that some dude over in some nation they will never, ever go to died.

But no you fucking morons don't seem to get this simple fact. So you come up with every conspiracy you can think of you heal that butthurt.

Gm is a none story as well. People have their jobs and as Romney found out the "carbelt" section of this nation didn't buy that horseshit. Of course i see you ignored Romney's lie about Jeep, but hey Gm matters!

Buffet is irrelevant.

Seriously you are a retard, and it shows. It doesn't help that you have low rent people like allie helping you.

Low rent
thats how you reply to BHO lying about his job record?
his lying about how much debt he inherited?
I did not ignore anything about jeep, you blind?
Read it its in black and white and that's all your getting
he was wrong about the jobs only in a manner as he stated a fact, Chrysler stated a plan
He was correct in being owned by a foreign company
okay, lets move on
classic liberal strategy
change the subject

Extremists accept opinion as fact.
They are unable to tell the difference.

BHO lying about who saved GM is a fact, not an opinion
BHO lying about the debt and GWB creating it is a lie, not an opinion
BHO lying about the number of jobs he created is a fact, not an opinion

GWB and the tax payer saved GM, late 2008. this event does not take place there is no GM 3/2009
BHO added close to 500 billion to GWB last base line budget in 12 weeks 2009
BHO has created no private sector jobs in 4 years which has also added 3-500 billion to the yearly defiict

these are facts

Forum List

Back