The Democratic party is dead, Liberals are living in denial as well as the media

The Democratic party is dead, Liberals are living in denial as well as the media

When was the election. A month ago? You must live in an alternate reality.

Skipper what does BHO winning the election have to do with the Dem party being alive?
you think he is a "democrat"
No other Dem I know of has lied as bad as he has nor have they been so radical until GWB won in 2000
they lost there minds and allowed the fringe, Marxist to take over with blind hate

Our president is a Marxist
100% as is Reid and Pelosi
class war fare
repeating the same lie until it becomes the truth in your mind
it is classic Marxist revolution tactics

so your big plan is to take the left's opinion of the right and where they stand today and flip it?

Are you hoping this opinion sticks outside of this little corner of reality?

I really don't care what your opinion is, the fact remains you didnt convince the American public that your opinion was the truth. See there are a few of you who despite loosing it didn't matter. November came and went and the talking points drove right through that little speed bump.

Hence your current Op about how evil the left is and how the party is dead. Which anyone based in reality knows thats not true. The Republicans are not dead. The conservatives are not dead. Nobody is really "dead" as you put it. One currently holds better favor with people than the other, and one went through a decent lose in November.

I remember all this bluster after 2010 how the right went on and on about taking america back after handing the dems their asses. Mandates this, and authority that, The will of the american people behind them. The Dems where dead in the water and the party was going to implode shortly.

None of this happened. This won't be happening with the republicans either. Sure they might fracture somemore while they find their voice, but they will recover.

So here is the problem with you. You are Partisan and don't see the truth. You see things in such a skewed way that its actually more harmful to the process than helpful.

Are the dems perfect? hell no, nor are the Republicans ( i know, i know you didnt agree with everything Boooosh did, and thus that makes you feel you are a legit opinion on politics. Yeah.....your not.)

Look do everyone a favor? shut the fuck up and take an honest look at things. Take a look at who is thanking you on this board. Radical rightwing people who's only way is their way or no way.

they are bottom of the barrel partisans, and thus where you reside as well. The bottom and well worthless.

Bat Shit Crazy sure does describe the Obama/Democratic Party haters. The alternate reality in which they live is somewhere in that great void between their ears.

who said anything about hate but you?
I have no personal feelings for BHO
He has failed us and has lied to you
He did not save GM (UAW)
the tax payer with GWB against the will of the people in 2008 saved GM

He did not inherit the debt we have today
with the failed stimulus
the last 350 billion of tarp that he got in Jan of 1009
and his Omnibus bill added 500 billion to GWB last baseline, more really as the Iraq war was winding down
The lost revenue was about the same, 4-500 billion from lost jobs, part time jobs along with low paying jobs
that is close to 1 trillion dollars

And he has not created any jobs. The private sector is still below 08 levels

It is as upside down as it can get

i respect BHO for doing what he has while people like you blind to what he really is

WRY there is no hate here, your the only one who mentioned it

When was the election. A month ago? You must live in an alternate reality.

Skipper what does BHO winning the election have to do with the Dem party being alive?
No other Dem I know of has lied as bad as he has nor have they been so radical until GWB won in 2000
they lost there minds and allowed the fringe, Marxist to take over with blind hate

class war fare

so your big plan is to take the left's opinion of the right and where they stand today and flip it?

I really don't care what your opinion is, the fact remains you didnt convince the American public that your opinion was the truth. See there are a few of you who despite loosing it didn't matter. November came and went and the talking points drove right through that little speed bump.

Hence your current Op about how evil the left is and how the party is dead. Which anyone based in reality knows thats not true. The Republicans are not dead. The conservatives are not dead. Nobody is really "dead" as you put it. One currently holds better favor with people than the other, and one went through a decent lose in November.

I remember all this bluster after 2010 how the right went on and on about taking america back after handing the dems their asses. Mandates this, and authority that, The will of the american people behind them. The Dems where dead in the water and the party was going to implode shortly.

None of this happened. This won't be happening with the republicans either. Sure they might fracture somemore while they find their voice, but they will recover.

So here is the problem with you. You are Partisan and don't see the truth. You see things in such a skewed way that its actually more harmful to the process than helpful.

Are the dems perfect? hell no, nor are the Republicans ( i know, i know you didnt agree with everything Boooosh did, and thus that makes you feel you are a legit opinion on politics. Yeah.....your not.)

Look do everyone a favor? shut the fuck up and take an honest look at things. Take a look at who is thanking you on this board. Radical rightwing people who's only way is their way or no way.

they are bottom of the barrel partisans, and thus where you reside as well. The bottom and well worthless.

STF up?
now that is original
If the post
the times, both LA and NY
ABC
CBS
NBC
CNN

all report the news as a matter of fact Romeny wins in a landslide my friend
Classic Marxist planning
control the media, you control your agenda

BHO lied about GM and who really saved it (the UAW)
He lied about how much debt he in herited
he lied about his job creation (CNN did call this out on there web site)
While that is indeed a gain of 4.5 million, it's only a net gain of 300,000 over the course of the Obama administration to date. The private jobs figure stood at 111 million in January 2009, the month Obama took office.
And total nonfarm payrolls, including government workers, are down from 133.6 million workers at the beginning of 2009 to 133.2 million in July 2012. There's been a net loss of nearly 1 million public-sector jobs since Obama took office, despite a surge in temporary hiring for the 2010 census.
CNN Fact Check: About those 4.5 million jobs ... - CNN.com

with every lie came a fact check by the main stream as GWB got plus as well as Romney, Obama loses huge
How can you defeat that?

The physical cliff BHO created with the liberals in congress in 12 weeks after BHO inauguration.
In 1979 the Democratic party threw out Jimmy Carter, a man twice the president BHO will ever be
It matters not how you present the facts to the liberals, there in 100% denial. They defend the liberals running this country for what?

Blaming the GOP who has had the House for 2 years of the last 6, the white house 2 of the last 6 and the senate zero of the last 6 is a joke, no it is a travesty
My issue with all of this is simple, why lie about it?

We are in a place where there is more wanting free than paying
We are in a place in which we went form 5% UE to this who knows what real UE (way above 8%, probably closer to 20% with so many giving up)

Do you liberals really think this is going to keep going on?
The Oil and gas sector is a boom in OK. TX.ND, SD, and LA where all the jobs are being created

take those states away and damn what a mess his ob numbers would be

Take away NY city, Philadelphia, LA and SF and I bet he loses the popular vote by millions
I will look and see what I can find

The main stream media is dead, there just a mouth piece for the Admin

It make no sense to me as to why any one would support this mess and as to why the media ignores it and who really is to blame

5% UE
Minimal deficts with some surplus and everyone being taken care of from 1946 until 2008 was not good enough for you people?
what the hell are you people looking for?
This is better?
and you do not care your being lied too?

So this is a serious thread?

Dang, that cocoon must be nice & comfy!

Taking this stuff personal is a sign there is nothing in the truth to discuss as you can see from some of the far left on this outlet
it is not partisan to speak the simple trith

Taking this stuff personal is a sign there is nothing in the truth to discuss as you can see from some of the far left on this outlet

Here we go with The Truth again.

shit-storm.gif

For the record, I do believe that it's entirely possible -- even probable -- that you do really believe this stuff.

shit-storm.gif

For the record, I do believe that it's entirely possible -- even probable -- that you do really believe this stuff.

well mac what exactly is it I have pasted that is not the truth?
You want to tell us?
Now Mac I really do believe that BHO added 4-500 billion to the base line in 2009 and then blamed it on GWB
And I really do believe that the tax payer and GWB saved the UAW (GM) in 2008
In addition I really do believe CNN when it states that in all reality BHO has not onlt not created any private sector jobs, we have lost some sense 2009
While that is indeed a gain of 4.5 million, it's only a net gain of 300,000 over the course of the Obama administration to date. The private jobs figure stood at 111 million in January 2009, the month Obama took office.
And total nonfarm payrolls, including government workers, are down from 133.6 million workers at the beginning of 2009 to 133.2 million in July 2012. There's been a net loss of nearly 1 million public-sector jobs since Obama took office, despite a surge in temporary hiring for the 2010 census.

shit-storm.gif

You want to tell us?
Now Mac I really do believe that BHO added 4-500 billion to the base line in 2009 and then blamed it on GWB
In addition I really do believe CNN when it states that in all reality BHO has not onlt not created any private sector jobs, we have lost some sense 2009

Most of your original post is opinion, not fact. Perhaps you may want to read it again.

A thread titled "The Democratic party is dead, Liberals are living in denial as well as the media" is also opinion, not fact, and absurd in the extreme -- especially after the Democrats just won the White House back during 8% unemployment, easily kept the Senate, and made gains in the House, an electoral performance that literally shocked the living shit out of the cocoon-dwelling GOP.

You're an excellent example of a partisan ideologue - you're so sold on your opinions that you literally can't recognize the difference between fact and opinion, and you have also convinced yourself that opinion is "truth".

That's why I said it's probable to me that you really do believe this stuff. So, by all means, don't let me slow you down.

A thread titled "The Democratic party is dead, Liberals are living in denial as well as the media" is also opinion, not fact, and absurd in the extreme -- especially after the Democrats just won the White House back during 8% unemployment, easily kept the Senate, and made gains in the House, an electoral performance that literally shocked the living shit out of the cocoon-dwelling GOP.

You're talking to the author of such classics as:

I think the new UE rate may have ended it for BHO
you think the debate was a game changer?
wait until Romney and Biden do it
My god what a wreck that will be for the left

It is a repeat of 1980 when Jimmy Carter was leading in all the polls until the first debate
I really believe that Romney wins in the same manner and this country will finally get back on track

shit-storm.gif

You want to tell us?

Most of your original post is opinion, not fact. Perhaps you may want to read it again.

You're an excellent example of a partisan ideologue - you're so sold on your opinions that you literally can't recognize the difference between fact and opinion, and you have also convinced yourself that opinion is "truth".

That's why I said it's probable to me that you really do believe this stuff. So, by all means, don't let me slow you down.

that opinion is based on those facts
the truth forms an opinion, in fact know the Dem party that voted for health care reform in the 90s is dead, just ask Zell Rowland
again what have I stated that is not a fact?
Partisan?
Correcting BHO on his job creation is not partisan
Correcting BHO on his ownership of this cliff is nor partisan
Correcting BHO on who and when the UAW (GM) is not partisan
Pointing out that the will of the people has been ignored in 2010 and 2011 on the cliff by harry Reid is not partisan ( the budget passed in the house, the true will of the people)

You're talking to the author of such classics as:

I think the new UE rate may have ended it for BHO
you think the debate was a game changer?
wait until Romney and Biden do it
My god what a wreck that will be for the left

It is a repeat of 1980 when Jimmy Carter was leading in all the polls until the first debate
I really believe that Romney wins in the same manner and this country will finally get back on track

you cannot overcome the agenda the media had for Obama
heads up it would be different
any way if thats the best you can do, that is okay with me

I have never claimed to be perfect
and let me add that took some serious effort to find those 2 while ignore the 1000s that have been correct
Obama lied to get re elected and in that effort you out forth for me on not lying, but being wrong about those opinions at that time, looks like you could do the same for this countries future and the truth about where it is and how it got here

BTW didn't BHO get millions who decided not to vote for him this time?
looks like I was not that far off

one more thing
I was not that far off
after the first debate Romney take off only to have media bury him
and I clearly stated those items were thoughts, not facts

BHO lying to get re elected
the death of the Dem party
there facts
ask Zell Rowland

Last edited:
JRK,

The stimulus failed since it was mostly paltry tax cuts and income supplements. It didn't properly investment into America.

Valox the stimulus failed because the reason for it was to increase the base-line
"never allow a crises to go to waste"
Obama was responsible for $140 billion in stimulus spending in 2009. Therefore, insinuating that the 2009 deficit was garnered entirely under President Bush’s watch is misleading.
Correcting the media on Obama’s spending record… again « Hot Air
when he got through he added 350 billion in tarp
he added billions under his Omnbus
all in 2009

Valox you have been lied too
these events created for the most part this "cliff"

The govt did not create the wealth bubble of 2008, they could only stop the crash and not fix it
History proved us right who knew the same in 09

TARP was passed before Obama took office.

1) he voted for it which was the right thing to do for the first part that was used
2) he got the last 350 billion that GWB had no intentions of using and took an act of congress to get for him, after the dems took congress over with close to a super majority, Jan 2009

Paul son did not know how much he needed to stop the bleeding on wall street
he only needed the first 50% with GM and Chrysler getting some of that in 2008 (another BHO lie, saving the UAW, GWB with tax payers wealth did)

Six Republicans joined with 45 Democrats and one Joe Lieberman to defeat a resolution that would have blocked the release of $350 billion in financial-industry bailout funds Thursday. The Senate action -- or lack of it -- paves the way for the dispersal of the money regardless of any action taken by the House of Representatives.

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is structured so that the president has access to the money unless Congress actively prevents its release. Only 42 senators -- seven Democrats, 34 Republicans and one Bernie Sanders -- voted to block the money.

In practical terms, Obama only needed enough votes to sustain a veto of the resolution, which he had promised when he met with Democrats on Tuesday. The vote today frees Obama of the politically costly task of vetoing a disapproval resolution, allowing him to spend that political capital elsewhere.

It was part of his plan knowing people like you would blame that addition to the GWB baseline and ignore the simple truth

class war fare

STF up?
now that is original
If the post
ABC
CBS
NBC
CNN

Classic Marxist planning

with every lie came a fact check by the main stream as GWB got plus as well as Romney, Obama loses huge
How can you defeat that?

What? I can't answer you because this is retarded garbage.

STF up?
now that is original
If the post
ABC
CBS
NBC
CNN

Classic Marxist planning

How can you defeat that?

What? I can't answer you because this is retarded garbage.

Dude calling me or those facts I provide retarded says allot about who and what you are
when beat in the world of ideals that is a classic liberal response
I am surprised the word racist has not been used yet

No-one can beat the media covering up the lies Obama told to be re-elected
jobs
debt
GM
Benghazi
Obama-care being deficit neutral
Buffet and his tax rate

everyone of those BHO lied about and was allowed to repeat them daily

pballs can't answer you because he has no intelligent argument when faced with facts.

He's no different from any progressive in that manner. They're just usually better at creatively lying in a way that hides it.

pballs can't answer you because he has no intelligent argument when faced with facts.

He's no different from any progressive in that manner. They're just usually better at creatively lying in a way that hides it.

dont you have some more nazi propaganda to spread?

Dude calling me or those facts I provide retarded says allot about who and what you are
when beat in the world of ideals that is a classic liberal response
I am surprised the word racist has not been used yet

No-one can beat the media covering up the lies Obama told to be re-elected
jobs
debt
GM
Benghazi
Obama-care being deficit neutral
Buffet and his tax rate

everyone of those BHO lied about and was allowed to repeat them daily

why would i bring up racist? nothing you have stated would lead me to think you are one. Say something racist and yeah i'll call you that, but you haven't yet.

No see i didnt respond because you didnt respond to my post. All you did was spew out more of your broken record trash.
Oh obama did this....oh obama did that, the media hates us and covers for Obama the savior.....Blah blah blah....Yeah this shit was tiring 4 years ago when you guys started in on this same shit.

Here look, another reason why you are a retard. You would literally have had to live in a cave not to know about our economy, debt issue, and obamacare.

Nobody but little rightwing pissants like you care about benghazi, and you want to know why? Jobs and the economy rate higher than that irrelevant story. People who live paycheck to paycheck don't give a rats ass that some dude over in some nation they will never, ever go to died.

But no you fucking morons don't seem to get this simple fact. So you come up with every conspiracy you can think of you heal that butthurt.

Gm is a none story as well. People have their jobs and as Romney found out the "carbelt" section of this nation didn't buy that horseshit. Of course i see you ignored Romney's lie about Jeep, but hey Gm matters!

Buffet is irrelevant.

Seriously you are a retard, and it shows. It doesn't help that you have low rent people like allie helping you.

Forum List

Back