Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoliticalChic, Nov 27, 2019.
They also enacted the Electoral College, something you want to abolish.
Any who saw the Schiff committee hearings saw a parade of the unelected bureaucrats, diplomats, career government workers who are in charge….the Deep State.....showing their pique that the President had the nerve to overrule or ignore their 'insights.'
5. Witnesses called by the Democrat Intelligence Committee showed their anger at Trump for not following their instructions…
Their job is to carry out whatever policy the President determines......either that or resign.
“The experts don’t like to be challenged—especially by non-expert voters or the politicians they elect to limit administrative state power. Here, finally, we come to the “truest cause, though least in speech” of the impeachment freight train: the administrative state is striking back at a mortal threat. As Marini explained in a recent speech,
Many great scandals arise not as a means of exposing corruption, but as a means of attacking political foes while obscuring the political differences that are at issue. This is especially likely to occur in the aftermath of elections that threaten the authority of an established order. In such circumstances, scandal provides a way for defenders of the status quo to undermine the legitimacy of those who have been elected on a platform of challenging the status quo—diluting, as a consequence, the authority of the electorate.”
The Empire Strikes Back
The only real crime being pursued is Trump having defeated the career criminal.
You voted for Trump to do what was already being done...that is nice...
Why would we want trained professionals carrying out our policies when we can have amateurs, people like Jared Kushner and Ambassador (big donor) Sondland.
Absolutely I will. 90% of the population were rural farmers. Life was hard. Kids and women had sky high mortality rates. After 240 years of changes, good riddance. Thank the creator that they crafted an update-able Constitution so We the People have the ability to adapt as technology not only threatens the entire world but also continues to shrinks the world. It's a great time to be alive.
I'm of the opinion that that isn't yet proven.
The wealth and power of Mr. Trump is infinitely minuscule compared to that of the entire conglomeration of operatives seeking to benefit from corrupt manipulation of government power. ie...the DNC and RNC etc.
Without too much trouble, I'm certain that if the goal was to bankrupt, or otherwise "ruin" Mr. Trump, it would occur through a vast array of means such as but not limited to inspections of properties, bank transaction examinations and international and domestic past business transactions. In other words, if the government wants you ruined, you're in trouble. That is precisely what appears to be going on now with Mr. Trump.......but yet....thus far, has that occurred? Intentional failure?
Look at the two SCOTUS appointments Mr. Trump has made thus far....Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. BOTH have thus far sided with Establishment and Liberal views almost entirely rather than conservative and pro-Constitutional lines of thought. Both appear to be reliable friends of the establishment so far.
Should we trust that Mr. trump is as he appears? A friend of the common man and foe of the "Swamp" aka "Establishment", or is it all part of the game / illusion all cleverly designed to keep Americans guessing and in the dark?
I'll put it to you as was once wisely stated......."Trust....but verify"
79. “The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a report recently that found “the Trump Administration’s regulatory reform efforts have saved American families and businesses $23 billion in Fiscal Year 2018 by getting rid of unduly burdensome and unnecessary regulation. The findings, released by the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), also reported that Federal Agencies issued 176 deregulatory actions.” This is an important report that you will hear little about from a media obsessed with palace intrigue and investigations.”
Trump Regulatory Reform Saved Taxpayers $23 Billion
80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade
Wages and salaries rose 3.1 percent in the third quarter, the biggest increase in a decade, according to the Labor Department.
Overall compensation costs were up 2.8 percent, ahead of Wall Street expectations." Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade
81. “Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December
82. "Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July
(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."
Record 157,288,000 Employed in July
84. “…Planned Parenthood announced that it would withdraw from Title X, a federal family planning program that helps poor women access birth control and other health services. As a result, the organization will lose about $60 million a year in federal funding. The decision was made in response to a new Trump administration rule which forbids Title X clinics from referring patients for abortions.” Planned Parenthood Just Lost $60M in Funding. What Does That Mean for Women?
85. “U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low”
Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET
U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low
86. “Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump” Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
87. “Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low”
Huge October Payrolls Beat: 128K Jobs Added As Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low
88. “Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time ever…” Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak
Let me know if you need the rest.....
Clearly your TDS has reduced you to dishonesty and ignorance.
I'll help you pack.
The problem with your opposition to this comment is that Comey was a republican.
Or so they tell us. Do we REALLY know, or do we just trust that the News they feed us that we WANT to hear is fact?
How do we know that all this information is in fact, fact? Where does this information come from? The same places the socialist propaganda comes from? The media? A government bureaucrat?
We know the left does that ad nausea, But are we on the Right also guilty?
Separate names with a comma.