After Ukraine and Russia proven to be fake CNN still is bashing trump!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
On the eve of thanksgiving I’m tuning in to cnn just to see if they will give the man a break, and they are coming up with more conspiracy theories, for god sake democrats control your hate! Leave the man alone for a few hours. How many times are you going to lose?

Thank God I'm out of the country for Thanksgiving this year. I have a few left wing zealots in the family that can't help but ruin the holiday every year, and methinks it'd be especially bad this year.

Last edited:
On the eve of thanksgiving I’m tuning in to cnn just to see if they will give the man a break, and they are coming up with more conspiracy theories, for god sake democrats control your hate! Leave the man alone for a few hours. How many times are you going to lose?
Ukraine has proven to be fake? I guess I missed that memo, I only heard the Congressional testimony.

What is this thread supposed to be about? Do you have a link that can give a clue?

Ukraine has proven to be fake? I guess I missed that memo, I only heard the Congressional testimony.

I'd like to see a televised debate between the "impeachment" vs "no impeachment" law professors. It looks like there is no clear consensus. Maybe we should let the USSC grade and decide on the matter before the impeachment trial begins so we know what to look for. As is stands now, the impeachment was a partisan sham, and the trial will be a partisan witch hunt for democrat wrongdoing by calling Schiff, Ciaramella, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, McCabe, and the rest of the deep state conspirators to the stand.

Jonathan Turley says no crime:

Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime
Dershowitz says no crime no impeachment:
Alan Dershowitz: Congress is trying to 'create crimes out of nothing'

Larry Tribe says that impeachment is warranted:
Trump's impeachment is the only option after Ukraine call transcript

• Banned
What is this thread supposed to be about? Do you have a link that can give a clue?
Cnn.com

By "fake" he means that no impeachable crimes were alleged or proven, especially since all the GOP requested witnesses were not allowed.

I'd like to see a televised debate between the "impeachment" vs "no impeachment" law professors. It looks like there is no clear consensus. Maybe we should let the USSC grade and decide on the matter before the impeachment trial begins so we know what to look for. As is stands now, the impeachment was a partisan sham, and the trial will be a partisan witch hunt for democrat wrongdoing by calling Schiff, Ciaramella, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, McCabe, and the rest of the deep state conspirators to the stand.

Just a hypothetical question: If Trump had asked Zelensky for a bag of money before Trump would release the military aid to Ukraine, would you consider that an impeachable or criminal offense?

Just a hypothetical question: If Trump had asked Zelensky for a bag of money before Trump would release the military aid to Ukraine, would you consider that an impeachable or criminal offense?
Money for what? To help pay the military bill they owe us?

The Russian Investigation is not a "hoax". 8 people were convicted and are in jail for their crimes. Most plead guilty and the two who went to trial were convicted in white Republican districts, and very quickly because the evidence. The President keeps saying it was a "witch hunt", but it sure caught a lot of witches, the majority of whom admitted their crimes and plead "Guilty".

The current Ukrainain impeachment investigation brings a whole new set of crimes to light that the President and his closest advisors committed the moment the President successfully stonewalled the Congressional Investigation into Mueller's findings.

When the President stops committing crimes in full public view, and violating the constitutional rights of others at the Southern Border, Americans will stop finding his behaviour and actions odious and disgusting, and stop criticizing him. As long as one child is locked up or separated from the parents, No, the man deserves no peace.

Until Trump behaves like a decent human being, and starts doing right by the country, and all of its residents, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation, this will continue

The Russian Investigation is not a "hoax". 8 people were convicted and are in jail for their crimes. Most plead guilty and the two who went to trial were convicted in white Republican districts, and very quickly because the evidence. The President keeps saying it was a "witch hunt", but it sure caught a lot of witches, the majority of whom admitted their crimes and plead "Guilty".

The current Ukrainain impeachment investigation brings a whole new set of crimes to light that the President and his closest advisors committed the moment the President successfully stonewalled the Congressional Investigation into Mueller's findings.

When the President stops committing crimes in full public view, and violating the constitutional rights of others at the Southern Border, Americans will stop finding his behaviour and actions odious and disgusting, and stop criticizing him. As long as one child is locked up or separated from the parents, No, the man deserves no peace.

Until Trump behaves like a decent human being, and starts doing right by the country, and all of its residents, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation, this will continue
Can you stay out of men business.. your post make you sound like a frustrated female who can make a sandwich right. Go work on your skills go post in the cooking section.. you are annoying

Can you stay out of men business.. your post make you sound like a frustrated female who can make a sandwich right. Go work on your skills go post in the cooking section.. you are annoying

Ah casual misogyny.

Ah casual misogyny.
Just respect.. its Mother Nature

Yes I would find that an impeachable offense, classic kick-back, or for the Clintons, a big "donation" to their "Foundation". Which is exactly why I want Burisma and the Bidens investigated. Follow the money.
You can try to tap dance around the Biden's cash cows (Burisma & China), but Trump knows corruption when he sees it.
Trump has every right to call for an investigation into Burisma, every Schiff witness said that they are corrupt.
Trump should have left it at "please work with AG Barr to investigate corruption" instead of opening the can of worms by naming the Bidens.
You can't accept that the law requires Trump to ensure that there is no corruption before he sends the money. The Ukraine had just elected a new government and was putting new protections in-place. Trump was wise to hold sending money until the Ukraine had the new team in-place.

Last edited:

Nope, just a bag of cash sent directly to Trump.

Yes I would find that an impeachable offense
Thanks for the honest answer. If Trump had asked Zelensky for a campaign donation for Trump's relection before Trump would release the military aid to Ukraine, would you consider that an impeachable or criminal offense?

Thanks for the honest answer. If Trump had asked Zelensky for a campaign donation for Trump's relection before Trump would release the military aid to Ukraine, would you consider that an impeachable or criminal offense?

Oh goody, we're back to what if's.

Nope, just a bag of cash sent directly to Trump.
Cash for what

Thanks for the honest answer. If Trump had asked Zelensky for a campaign donation for Trump's re-election before Trump would release the military aid to Ukraine, would you consider that an impeachable or criminal offense?

If Trump (or the Bidens) took any cash directly for any official US action, I consider that classic bribery. That said, campaign finance violations have typically been remedied by fines.

In 2008 Obama was fined $350,000 for campaign finance violations
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

You are not going to get to any crime on that Ukraine call with Zelensky. There is no there there. Not like Hillary actually paying Russians for fictitious "dirt" on Trump via the Steele Dossier. Trump was after the truth, did the Bidens act corruptly for the money.

Forum List

Back