The debates

If you can justify the following then maybe, just maybe you can convince me to switch to your side.

Images for “IDF shooting children”
It is not God’s faithfulness that is questioned but the faithfulness of Hos chosen. They failed Him & continue to by defying His commandments.
Murdering children is not God’s way, not way back then and still not God’s way today.
I don’t have to look way back into the past to find the truth, I can google—
“IDF shooting children” and this is what I find—

AUG 9, 2014 - VIDEO - IDF - SHOOTING ... - Pinterest
Sep 2, 2014 - Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of ...

Day after day the seemingly incontrovertible evidence of Israel's brutality rolls in. The snippets of videotape bounced around the world by CNN, BBC World News, and Sky TV are nearly always the same: A mob of dark-skinned teenagers armed with rocks pit themselves against phalanxes of faceless soldiers who respond by aiming rifles.

Lights, Camera, Intifada
If you can justify the above then maybe, just maybe you can convince me to switch to your side.
:)-

On 15 May 1948, what government were they a citizen of? There was NO Government of Palestine? After the ceasefire, who claimed responsibility as citizens?
If you can justify the following then maybe, just maybe you can convince me to switch to your side.

RE: The Debates
SUBTOPIC: Support
※→ P F Tinmore, el al,

You're joking, right?

Look at your own chart.
(COMMENT)

Yes! I guess you notice that as well. The number of Arab Palestinian deaths is directly proportional to the activities and operations of the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters.

But even more importantly, it shows the outcome when the combined Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) locate within or near densely populated areas. This is compounded by the HoAP failure to. remove children under its HoAP control from the vicinity of Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters operations. The HoAP intentionally use protected person and children as a shield to render certain HoAP points, areas, or military forces immune from IDF tactical response to hostile activities. This is the real crime.

All categories of death and destruction visited upon the HoAP was then (is still today) necessary to protect the Israeli civilians, defend the territorial integrity of Israel and the Jewish National Home, or otherwise concerning the public order and health, including the rights and freedoms of all people, caught in the conflict of the HoAP making.

It has already been acknowledged (many times) by various members of the HoAP that they will use prohibited tactics include (using children) to make enhanced video presentations of various deaths and the parade of the dead for media consumption and global dissemination of propaganda material to incite and inflame susceptible audiences, but also to generate more emotional response that instill a negative perception of the Israeli responses. They believe that:
Each of these demonstrate a widespread or systematic attack by the HoAP against the Israeli civilian population. It is understood that HAMAS and Fatah “policy” and are committed to the promotion and encourages such an attack against a civilian population. YET! You certainly do not see the International Criminal Court (ICC) Prosecutor open any investigation on the HoAP. (RHETORICAL WHY???)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

It is not God’s faithfulness that is questioned but the faithfulness of Hos chosen. They failed Him & continue to by defying His commandments.
Murdering children is not God’s way, not way back then and still not God’s way today.
I don’t have to look way back into the past to find the truth, I can google—
“IDF shooting children” and this is what I find—

AUG 9, 2014 - VIDEO - IDF - SHOOTING ... - Pinterest
Sep 2, 2014 - Footage released on YouTube clearly shows Israeli soldiers firing live rounds at Palestinian children playing on a roof in Al Khalil, an area of ...

Day after day the seemingly incontrovertible evidence of Israel's brutality rolls in. The snippets of videotape bounced around the world by CNN, BBC World News, and Sky TV are nearly always the same: A mob of dark-skinned teenagers armed with rocks pit themselves against phalanxes of faceless soldiers who respond by aiming rifles.

Lights, Camera, Intifada
If you can justify the above then maybe, just maybe you can convince me to switch to your side.
ifits-on-the-internet-then-it-must-be-true-albert-58402278.png

Why would anyone want that hypocrisy on their side?
Besides channeling your bigotry to "God" and Google search,
you also want people to justify it...expecting this is some kind of asset?

What this pathos of your screams of,
is the inability to even remotely debate anything,
and that you will do everything to avoid a sincere conversation.

SUBTOPIC: Support
※→ P F Tinmore, el al,

(COMMENT)

Yes! I guess you notice that as well. The number of Arab Palestinian deaths is directly proportional to the activities and operations of the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters.

But even more importantly, it shows the outcome when the combined Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) locate within or near densely populated areas. This is compounded by the HoAP failure to. remove children under its HoAP control from the vicinity of Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters operations. The HoAP intentionally use protected person and children as a shield to render certain HoAP points, areas, or military forces immune from IDF tactical response to hostile activities. This is the real crime.

All categories of death and destruction visited upon the HoAP was then (is still today) necessary to protect the Israeli civilians, defend the territorial integrity of Israel and the Jewish National Home, or otherwise concerning the public order and health, including the rights and freedoms of all people, caught in the conflict of the HoAP making.

It has already been acknowledged (many times) by various members of the HoAP that they will use prohibited tactics include (using children) to make enhanced video presentations of various deaths and the parade of the dead for media consumption and global dissemination of propaganda material to incite and inflame susceptible audiences, but also to generate more emotional response that instill a negative perception of the Israeli responses. They believe that:
Each of these demonstrate a widespread or systematic attack by the HoAP against the Israeli civilian population. It is understood that HAMAS and Fatah “policy” and are committed to the promotion and encourages such an attack against a civilian population. YET! You certainly do not see the International Criminal Court (ICC) Prosecutor open any investigation on the HoAP. (RHETORICAL WHY???)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Again, look at your own chart. In 2000, 91 Palestinian children were killed. Zero for Israelis. What was Israel "responding" to?

SUBTOPIC: Borders
※→ watchingfromafar, el al,

PREFACE: It would be absolutely foolish for me to attempt to justify the shooting of children; except in rare circumstances. But in general, children hold a special place from a moral perspective and special covering under both Customary and International Human Rights Law.

I would be just as foolish to suggest that such an event does not happen.

All that I can ensure you is; The Israeli Defense Force (IDF) does not have such a “policy to commit such attack” not the protocol for the use of deadly force on children. The standard practice in the "use of deadly force" with regard to children, is that they are "innocent" even when they are couched mature, authoritative figures. The following is what I believe their "intent" is, in regard to the use of deadly force.
  • Self-Defense
  • Serious offenses against persons
  • Apprehension
  • To protect oneself or others.
(COMMENT)

This is probably NOT enough to meet your criteria. And I will tell you that there are exceptions (which I did not mention) that we can reasonably entertain the assumption that children would not be involved. One such example is the protection of Nuclear weapons or nuclear explosive devices or the involvement in espionage and sabotage. And even then, it is a protocol that is used "Only As a Last Option (• the "Option of Last Resort.").
Elements of Crimes said:
“Attack directed against a civilian population” in these context elements is understood to mean a course of conduct involving the multiple commission of acts referred to in article 7, paragraph 1, of the Statute against any civilian population, pursuant to or in furtherance of a State or organizational policy to commit such attack. The acts need not constitute a military attack. It is understood that “policy to commit such attack” requires that the State or organization actively promote or encourage such an attack against a civilian population.
SOURCE: International Criminal Court (ICC)​
(COMMENT)

Again, let me make this as plain as I can. The Israel Defence Force, the Israeli Intelligence Service, Israeli Security Services, and the Israeli National Police have NO widespread or systematic attack against a civilian population (including children).

Now, do the Israelis have their share of psychopaths, sociopaths, lunatics, DSM-5 type crazies, and others that will cross the line in the sand without a thought. In a conflict that dates back to a time before their self-determination and independence before they were occupied and annexed by the Jordanians, or unilaterally withdrew from the Gaza Strip, there are bound to be a couple of anecdotal incidents of murder. But then Washington DC had 187 murders in 2020 alone (the last one being a one-year-old boy.

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 1.50.35 PM.png

I do not think that I do the topic justice. I am just not that eloquent.
One child's life lost, is one too many.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 1.50.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 1.50.35 PM.png
    11 KB · Views: 29

PREFACE: It would be absolutely foolish for me to attempt to justify the shooting of children; except in rare circumstances. But in general, children hold a special place from a moral perspective and special covering under both Customary and International Human Rights Law.

Again, let me make this as plain as I can. The Israel Defence Force, the Israeli Intelligence Service, Israeli Security Services, and the Israeli National Police have NO widespread or systematic attack against a civilian population (including children).

Most Respectfully,
R
IDF sniper teams shooting children should never happen, no not even once but it does and these acts are what has turned me, once a diehard supporter of Israel to one totally disgusted anti-Israel supporter.
Again,
Googling "IDF shooting children"

IDF sniper teams shooting children should never happen, no not even once but it does and these acts are what has turned me, once a diehard supporter of Israel to one totally disgusted anti-Israel supporter.
Again,

Again, you want to flame the thread with titles such as “IDF shooting children" while not wanting to present any relevant information that might upset your intended narrative. Why not cut and paste some links that identify the intention of the Pallys, that is, to explicitly put children into a war zone the Pallys create?

The border gee-had created by the Pallys a couple of years ago caused them to bus children to that war zone. Is anyone surprised that with thousands of aggressors approaching the border fence and attackers milling around that some well aimed shots by israeli snipers would miss their targets?

Do you approve of intentionally putting children into a war zone you created?

All that I can ensure you is; The Israeli Defense Force (IDF) does not have such a “policy to commit such attack” not the protocol for the use of deadly force on children. The standard practice in the "use of deadly force" with regard to children, is that they are "innocent" even when they are couched mature, authoritative figures. The following is what I believe their "intent" is, in regard to the use of deadly force.
  • Self-Defense
  • Serious offenses against persons
  • Apprehension
  • To protect oneself or others.

(COMMENT)

This is probably NOT enough to meet your criteria. And I will tell you that there are exceptions (which I did not mention) that we can reasonably entertain the assumption that children would not be involved. One such example is the protection of Nuclear weapons or nuclear explosive devices or the involvement in espionage and sabotage. And even then, it is a protocol that is used "Only As a Last Option (• the "Option of Last Resort.").

(COMMENT)

Now, do the Israelis have their share of psychopaths, sociopaths, lunatics, DSM-5 type crazies, and others that will cross the line in the sand without a thought. In a conflict that dates back to a time before their self-determination and independence before they were occupied and annexed by the Jordanians, or unilaterally withdrew from the Gaza Strip, there are bound to be a couple of anecdotal incidents of murder. But then Washington DC had 187 murders in 2020 alone (the last one being a one-year-old boy.

I do not think that I do the topic justice. I am just not that eloquent.
One child's life lost, is one too many.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Of course it is being censored.

Gaza Fights For Freedom (2019) | Full Documentary | Directed by Abby Martin​

Of course it is being censored.

Gaza Fights For Freedom (2019) | Full Documentary | Directed by Abby Martin​

Ummmm, no.

They’re fighting to fulfill a religious ideology.

• Fatah: A “firm truth that is not negotiable” is “that Palestine is Arab from its [Jordan] River to its [Mediterranean] Sea, its capital is Jerusalem, and that it will be liberated sooner or later”

card1.png

Again,

So what does an anti-Israeli support,
anything you stand for, any values,
besides fake drama over Israel?

Did your gender really change to flat earth,
or you just wanna fit the cool gang?

SUBTOPIC: IDF
Again,

(COMMENT)

Yes, I have to respect your decision. But I have to stay on the realistic side. Your "Zero Defects" is a good target, but unattainable.

Any program built by man will, at some point in time - fail (Automobiles for example). The glass half full side of the equation is that it be the least problematic as possible. No human can perpetually be accident-free. That simply does not happen in reality.

The death numbers (2000+) sound huge. They startle the emotions. Single issue causes are just slivers for the blind idealists to grab and hold onto. The sliver is a cause, but just one of many causes.

All the best,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Again, look at your own chart. In 2000, 91 Palestinian children were killed. Zero for Israelis. What was Israel "responding" to?

Why specifically 2000?
There were at least five suicide bombings,
and dozens of Israelis murdered, including Israeli Arabs in other Jihadi attacks.

It's a dumb concept that Islamists expect
no response before they even the casualties.
It's clearly a losing strategy against a minority.

Forum List

Back