The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

Their kids tend to be liberals. Most young people are. And the political affiliation you have at age 30 is generally the one you'll keep your whole life, which spells major problems for the GOP.

Their kids tend to be liberals.

Most kids tend to be liberal.
Then they smarten up and become conservative.
Obama's failures have turned a chunk of recent, unemployed grads conservative.
That spells major problems for him in November.
Just one more reason why he'll be gone.
I was a liberal until I was 40 or so. Then I started paying attention to what was going on in the world.

That's what made me conservative: Paying attention.

mittens & his wife are bad enough but now w/ the added irritant of Lyin' Ryan too add to the mix?

917.png

Last edited:
no, reading your obnoxious posts once is enough, thanks... I could go back and fish through them... but I already have the gist...
Ahhh. So you're just tossing out spurious charges due to your butthurt.

Typical leftist. Everything is emotion with you. Facts and logic need not apply.

Guy, you're a racist. Learn to deal with it. Because otherwise, the next four years are going to be really bad for you as you chew the furniture fuming about Obama...

I'd recommend therapy, but I can't think of a shrink I dislike enough to wish you on.

Those bitter old white men are being replaced by young hipsters like Marco Rubio and Nickey Haley, by Mia Love and Alan West. The democrats are older and much whiter than republicans. They have a propped up dummy running a Saul Alinsky mouth whose black and their entire party hangs on him alone.

no, reading your obnoxious posts once is enough, thanks... I could go back and fish through them... but I already have the gist...
Ahhh. So you're just tossing out spurious charges due to your butthurt.

Typical leftist. Everything is emotion with you. Facts and logic need not apply.

Guy, you're a racist. Learn to deal with it. Because otherwise, the next four years are going to be really bad for you as you chew the furniture fuming about Obama...

I'd recommend therapy, but I can't think of a shrink I dislike enough to wish you on.
You lick yogurt off of hobos' feet. I don't have to prove it. Just saying it is enough.

Dood. That's nasty. Cut that out.

None. I threatened to report you for PM harrassment if you didn't knock it off...

Ahh, so responding to YOUR neg rep is "harassment".

You really are a sissy bedwetter. :lol:

No, sending me 20 PM's or whatever it was after I asked you to stop is...
Now you're just flat-out lying. Why are you a liar?

Oy, yes, you have to lie. Reality doesn't substantiate your claims.

Ahh, so responding to YOUR neg rep is "harassment".

You really are a sissy bedwetter. :lol:

No, sending me 20 PM's or whatever it was after I asked you to stop is...
Now you're just flat-out lying. Why are you a liar?

Oy, yes, you have to lie. Reality doesn't substantiate your claims.

You've been following me around for 40 posts over three threads... and that's just fucking today...

I think everyone can kind of see you are obsessed.

And my neighbors have been complaining.

You out yourself every time you post "Marxist" instead of the N-word.

But we all know what you Really mean.

I pegged you off the first moment I really started to post in order here.

You are a bigot.

You are a liar.

Now you are as a poster reduced to this.

You just keep rocking on.

Negged you douche bag. You are a woman as well masquerading as a man. You are a joke.

My grandbaby is a mulatto. I have made sure that Trinity understands how wonderous this is.

She was born out of love between my very very white daughter and a young man from Trinidad.

When you think you speak white woman you insult all of us. You are a pig LOLady. You are swine.

You are a bigot.

You are a liar.

Negged you douche bag. You are a woman as well masquerading as a man. You are a joke.

My grandbaby is a mulatto. I have made sure that Trinity understands how wonderous this is.

She was born out of love between my very very white daughter and a young man from Trinidad.

When you think you speak white woman you insult all of us. You are a pig LOLady. You are swine.

Sorry, I usually don't waste my time talking to crazy people....

I think you need to get your medication adjusted.

Their kids tend to be liberals. Most young people are. And the political affiliation you have at age 30 is generally the one you'll keep your whole life, which spells major problems for the GOP.

Again, not really.

When I was a young conservative, most of my peers were pretty liberal, even with the resounding success of the Reagan presidency.

Now I'm finding a lot of those folks are more right wing than I ever was on my worst pre-2008 day.

Bullshit. I walk boards. I tap dance boards.:D Nine months of winter and 3 months of really bad skating.

You've only shown up here on a continual.

You are a bigot.

You are a liar.

Sorry, I usually don't waste my time talking to crazy people....

I think you need to get your medication adjusted.

Tell me about the UP.

Most importantly tell me where are my tree stands.

You can bullshit post all you want but it won't work.

Again, not really.

When I was a young conservative, most of my peers were pretty liberal, even with the resounding success of the Reagan presidency.

Now I'm finding a lot of those folks are more right wing than I ever was on my worst pre-2008 day.

Bullshit. I walk boards. I tap dance boards.:D Nine months of winter and 3 months of really bad skating.

You've only shown up here on a continual.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what does that have to do with anything I said?

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists

They know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are Republicans.

And look at Republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize America's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

What Republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the Republican base finds out Romney has been lying about Obama's policies on Medicare and Welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what Romney is doing.

After this election, the Republican Party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.
It says it best in this book on Amazon.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0099YS0XM]REPUBLISCAMS AND THE COMING AMERICAN REVOLUTION: Joe Neubarth: Amazon.com: Kindle Store[/ame]

You are a bigot.

You are a liar.

Tinydancer, I applaud you and your family. It is extremely important that we cross breed with other people of other complexion. Once we remove the harsh seperation between the different "races" it will be far easier for all of us to "Just get along." My first Fiancee was of North African Moorish Jewish ancestry via way of Spain and Mexico. My father did not approve, but that did not matter to me.

Forum List

Back