The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

It's not emotion driven at all, guy.

If you really don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God, then the only other option was that he was a liar.

And a lot of people were killed over the years either by his followers or for being one of his followers.

That's what makes his lie contemptable... and the people who continue to champion it without critical thought.

Simple Logic.
Yes, that's what skinheads, Neo-Nazis, and Klansmen say, too.

blog_godwins_law.jpg
If you don't like being compared to Nazis -- don't use the same thought processes as Nazis.

Ball's in your court. I predict you will whine and bitch and continue thinking your hatred is justified.

No, not really.

Have you ever heard the adage "learn from your mistakes"? We did not learn from the mistakes we learned from the rise of Nazism prior to WWII. We ignore the warning signs.

Actually, the m istake was insisting on a punative treaty at the end of WWI.. which gave Hitler an opening.

Which has nothing to do with disliking a cult that lies to people because the founders of it wanted to sleep with little girls.

If you don't like being compared to Nazis -- don't use the same thought processes as Nazis.

Ball's in your court. I predict you will whine and bitch and continue thinking your hatred is justified.

Unless you just signed up for your own set of Magic Underwear this afternoon, your opinion of the Mormons and their lies is the same as mine.

You just hate blacks more than you hate Mormons.

What is with you and your compulsion to tell people (continually) what they THINK?

All lefty extremists are like that. They can't get enough factual garbage, so they just make stuff up.

We called it the grumpy speech and it was given to us new replacements by an officer with every medal but the MOH. His talk went something like this: I don't want any of you to maim, torture, or hang enemy body parts around your neck. Believe it or not you can make the enemy even grumpier than he already is with stupidity. It was good advice, why incite a riot or make people even grumpier with macho words so we can feel braver.

What is with you and your compulsion to tell people (continually) what they THINK?

All lefty extremists are like that. They can't get enough factual garbage, so they just make stuff up.

Um... not really.

I don't actually acuse Daveman of thinking. Daveman's lack of thought is demonstrated by his ODS posts.

I just find it amusing that he gets all upset that I'm concerned that Romney's membership in an evil cult might make him unsuited, but it isn't like he's signing up for that cult himself.

And I have to wonder... why aren't you signing up for that cult if there's nothing wrong with it?

Unless you just signed up for your own set of Magic Underwear this afternoon, your opinion of the Mormons and their lies is the same as mine.

More projection. I don't hate anyone, boy.

But you, driven as you are solely by emotion, can't comprehend that.

Oh, and you SUCK at logic. But then, you're an emotionalistic leftist. Logic is a foreign concept.

Oh, and you SUCK at logic. But then, you're an emotionalistic leftist. Logic is a foreign concept.

Guy, you are nothing but a ball of hate, and it will be hilarous watching you melt down in November when Obama gets a second term.

Um... not really.

I don't actually acuse Daveman of thinking. Daveman's lack of thought is demonstrated by his ODS posts.
And if I were one of your fellow Obamabots, you'd claim I was a deep thinker. :lol:
I just find it amusing that he gets all upset that I'm concerned that Romney's membership in an evil cult might make him unsuited, but it isn't like he's signing up for that cult himself.

And I have to wonder... why aren't you signing up for that cult if there's nothing wrong with it?
You haven't learned French. Why do you hate French people?

NOTE: I'm not saying you hate French people. I'm pointing out the hole in your logic big enough to fly a C-5A Galaxy through.

Dumbass.

Guy, you are nothing but a ball of hate, and it will be hilarous watching you melt down in November when Obama gets a second term.
:lol: Thanks for confirming yet again you're driven solely by emotion.

Um... not really.

And if I were one of your fellow Obamabots, you'd claim I was a deep thinker. :lol:

NOTE: I'm not saying you hate French people. I'm pointing out the hole in your logic big enough to fly a C-5A Galaxy through.

Dumbass.

I haven't learned French because I have no plans to ever speak it.

I do speak German, but due to a lack of practice, not really the same thing.

Not even comparable to a religion at all. Not that I consider Mormonism to be a valid religion. If the purpose of starting a religion was to have sex with 34 women, that's a cult.

You don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. But Mitt Romney thinks he was. And if he really believes that, how can we trust his judgement on anything else?

You could be right. Political Correctness and Identity Politics have been very effective strategies for the Democrats, dividing people into little groups. The GOP may have to go in that direction to survive, we'll see.

You radical con lovers are so predictable:clap2: Con governor of WI scott walker stated in front of a camera that his and his party's strategy IS to "DIVIDE AND CONQUER." The proof has been in all our faces, con and dem alike for decades yet only those blind, deaf, and dumb con's refuse to see, believe, etc.

Next!

You could be right. Political Correctness and Identity Politics have been very effective strategies for the Democrats, dividing people into little groups. The GOP may have to go in that direction to survive, we'll see.

You radical con lovers are so predictable:clap2: Con governor of WI scott walker stated in front of a camera that his and his party's strategy IS to "DIVIDE AND CONQUER." The proof has been in all our faces, con and dem alike for decades yet only those blind, deaf, and dumb con's refuse to see, believe, etc.

Next!

Mac is not a "con lover"... In fact, I admire that he calls both parties on the carpet when they act stupidly.

Next!

Standard partisan diversion.

Next?

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are not even trying to get any minority vote.
Blacks
Gays
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists

They know this is the last presidential election where they could actually win on their policies of division, voter suppression and dishonesty. With changing demographics, there simply aren't enough of them to win future elections without enormous change.

And that is such a good thing.

Minorities aren't kow-towing to the super wealthy.

Minorities aren't against education.

Minorities love children and babies.

Minorities have already learned how to work together. Some blacks may not like the gays. Muslims may not like the atheists. And so on.

Yet, these groups have been working together to create a better country for everyone. The only group blocking progress are Republicans.

And look at Republicans policies:

Anti education
no money to modernize America's infrastructure
tax cuts and subsidies to billionaires and monster corporations
removing important regulations for business and the environment
taking the rest of the country's wealth and throwing it at the military
war
threatening other countries

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

What Republicans are doing this time may not be enough. There are two months to the election. What if the Republican base finds out Romney has been lying about Obama's policies on Medicare and Welfare? Two months is a long time to keep a lie going. Worse, many whites don't like racism and will recoil when it becomes obvious to them what Romney is doing.

After this election, the Republican Party can only continue if they welcome minorities. That means their terrible and destructive policies will have to end.

The worst Republican policy being their anti education policy. Every country on earth is making it easier for it's population to get an education except white Republicans.

explain Democrat heavy California Dean.....top 5 to bottom 5.....and yet Democratic Gov Brown still cut the Budget.....i guess he hates Education too ....right?....

And of course we know the best method to improve education is to keep throwing money at it. That has worked SO WELL so far.

No, actually we as a country among other westernized nations spend LESS ON EDUCATION than do other civilized/industrialized country's, but don't let those facts get in your way as I'm sure you won't.

Do you really believe teachers teach for the big money (lol), OR cause they actually care to educate our young folks? In many other countries teachers are paid very well. Those in power realize that without educating their young ones there is no future and damn sure no #1 AS WE ONCE WERE.

You of the con party always want something for nothing. Refusing to spend their oodles of $ that they worship more than life itself.

Last edited:
Um... not really.

Dumbass.

Not even comparable to a religion at all. Not that I consider Mormonism to be a valid religion. If the purpose of starting a religion was to have sex with 34 women, that's a cult.

You don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. But Mitt Romney thinks he was. And if he really believes that, how can we trust his judgement on anything else?
Look at the amazingly stupid shit you believe. By your own standards, your judgement is untrustworthy.

Again, irrational haters always believe their hatred is justified. So stop insisting yours is.

Dumbass.

Look at the amazingly stupid shit you believe. By your own standards, your judgement is untrustworthy.

Again, irrational haters always believe their hatred is justified. So stop insisting yours is.

Yeah, I know, I have crazy ideas like if I work for an insurance policy, they shouldn't fire me if I get sick.

And that if you believe in magic sky men, that's kind of silly.

BUt I'm not asking to have control of a nuclear arsenal.... Romney is.

Shit, man, I don't think there's a USMB poster I'd trust with nukes...

No, actually we as a country among other westernized nations spend LESS ON EDUCATION than do other civilized/industrialized country's, but don't let those facts get in your way as I'm sure you won't.

Do you really believe teachers teach for the big money (lol), OR cause they actually care to educate our young folks? In many other countries teachers are paid very well. Those in power realize that without educating their young ones there is no future and damn sure no #1 AS WE ONCE WERE.

You of the con party always want something for nothing. Refusing to spend their oodles of $ that they worship more than life itself.

Well, the first statement isn't true. We spend more per pupil than any country in the world.

U.S. Education Spending & Student Performance vs. The World Infographic | MAT@USC

But much like the fact that we spend more per patient on health care than any country in teh world, we still end up getting the worst results.

I do think there are criticisms to be made all around. Of unions that protect bad teachers, of bureaucracies that waste money, of corporations that see education as a get rich quick scheme.

Forum List

Back