The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

You out yourself every time you post "Marxist" instead of the N-word.

But we all know what you Really mean.
I'd ask you to link to a post of mine calling Obama a Marxist, but you wouldn't do that, either.

And I don't do this leftist "code word" bullshit. If I object to something, I call it what it is. I don't use your idiotic code words.

No, sending me 20 PM's or whatever it was after I asked you to stop is...
Now you're just flat-out lying. Why are you a liar?

Oy, yes, you have to lie. Reality doesn't substantiate your claims.

You've been following me around for 40 posts over three threads... and that's just fucking today...

I think everyone can kind of see you are obsessed.

And my neighbors have been complaining.
Yes, I know you absolutely hate it that someone questions your bullshit.

Time to put on your big girl panties and deal with it, Skippy.

I'd ask you to link to a post of mine calling Obama a Marxist, but you wouldn't do that, either.

And I don't do this leftist "code word" bullshit. If I object to something, I call it what it is. I don't use your idiotic code words.

Everything we say is racist according the pricks like Joe......

That's what happens when you can't logically defend the policies and politicians you support. You rely on spurious charges in an attempt to silence your opposition.

How's that working out for you, Joe?

“The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”
- Republican Senator Lindsey Graham

If you said what you really thought, you'd be gone... BUt that' two!

That's what happens when you can't logically defend the policies and politicians you support. You rely on spurious charges in an attempt to silence your opposition.

Realistically, nothing is going to silence your sort, guy. You chumps have been hating since Obama got elected, and you'll be hating when he leaves in 2017.

But yeah, you're racist, learn to deal.

No, sending me 20 PM's or whatever it was after I asked you to stop is...

You've been following me around for 40 posts over three threads... and that's just fucking today...

davemen is one of USMB's wanna-be stalkers yes. Doesn't take much for him to get obsessed, just you proving him wrong 1X or 2X. Aint too difficult ;)
“The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”
- Republican Senator Lindsey Graham

It is pretty basic arithmetic.

white people speak in a top secret code that only liberals and minorities can understand

Actually, most white people are pretty sensible.

Ones who get on 20 boards repeating the same talking points they heard on hate radio... that's a different story.

You're a braindead leftist moron.

See? No code words!

Realistically, nothing is going to silence your sort, guy. You chumps have been hating since Obama got elected, and you'll be hating when he leaves in 2017.

But yeah, you're racist, learn to deal.
You nasty bastard, stop licking yogurt off of hobos' feet!

See? No code words!

No, just massive obsession... nothing wrong with you at all 10 years of therapy can't fix.

davemen is one of USMB's wanna-be stalkers yes. Doesn't take much for him to get obsessed, just you proving him wrong 1X or 2X. Aint too difficult ;)
TRANSLATION:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiLZ7cWA2SA]A Lamb Saying YEAH! - YouTube[/ame]

See? No code words!

No, just massive obsession... nothing wrong with you at all 10 years of therapy can't fix.

In other words:

"How DARE you not immediately and unquestioningly accept and endorse everything I say! I'm a LIBERAL, dammit! I'm smarter than everybody else!"

Enjoy your delusion, Skippy.

I know it's easy to get into these kinds of things with people... but yeah, it's kind of weird.

Especially when you aren't talking about whatever the thread was about...

Here's the thing. I was a Republican until my party got hijacked by people like Dave. Now it's like a Zombie Movie, and you see your best friend shambling around trying to attack you because they've been bitten by another zombie.

I am personally hoping that after Obama wins a second term, the GOP does some soul searching and starts to understand what it did wrong to get to this point.

Forum List

Back