End the Fed!

The US would have been better off without the Morgans and Rockefellers of the world buying up free energy and burying that shit.

Where in the video is the backup for your claim?

I admit, I don't have the best memory in the world.

That guy does videos based on user's and member's of his audience requests. There was an episode a few years ago that eventually led to the one I just posted.

I have time marked this video which addresses your concern.

TESLA KNEW The Secret of the Great Pyramid: Unlimited Energy to Power the World​

8,908,573 views Premiered Oct 6, 2022

I admit, I don't have the best memory in the world.

That guy does videos based on user's and member's of his audience requests. There was an episode a few years ago that eventually led to the one I just posted.

I have time marked this video which addresses your concern.

TESLA KNEW The Secret of the Great Pyramid: Unlimited Energy to Power the World​

8,908,573 views Premiered Oct 6, 2022

Anecdotally, i'm a big Nikola fan & have read just about everything published on him Mr B

In the pro forums (think all those anal tradesmen engineers and archy's) anyone who brings him up is usually subjugated to ridicule

Such is that which opines against the narrative

~S~

How does printing our own currency replace a lender of last resort?
Define the “last resort” portion of your statement so I can give you an accurate response.
Regardless, we don’t need to borrow money as long as we can maintain the value of the currency that we produce.
With the current debt load we have, no one should lend us any money until we get a grip on our overspending problem, imho.

Define the “last resort” portion of your statement so I can give you an accurate response.
Regardless, we don’t need to borrow money as long as we can maintain the value of the currency that we produce.
With the current debt load we have, no one should lend us any money until we get a grip on our overspending problem, imho.

When there is a panic, banks hoard cash. All but the strongest banks are at risk of runs.
Runs are contagious. Otherwise healthy businesses are killed because of temporary liquidity issues.

How do you stop the panic? A strong lender who isn't afraid to lend.
In the late 1800s and up thru 1907 JP Morgan could do it. Since then, it's the Fed.

Lender of Last Resort: Function and Examples​

When there is a panic, banks hoard cash. All but the strongest banks are at risk of runs.
Runs are contagious. Otherwise healthy businesses are killed because of temporary liquidity issues.

How do you stop the panic? A strong lender who isn't afraid to lend.
In the late 1800s and up thru 1907 JP Morgan could do it. Since then, it's the Fed.

Lender of Last Resort: Function and Examples​

Why do we borrow, with interest, our own national currency?

Why does the US government borrow money instead of printing it to finance their spending?

Because Bidenflation was bad enough.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally opposed to fiat currency overprinting. Even worse than that is fiat currency overprinting that we pay interest on. Go back to the gold standard, fire the Fed.

I think the Fed basically exists to make sure inflation doesn't get too far out of control and recessions/depressions are not too severe or last too long. They do this by raising interest rates to curb inflation and then lowering them to curtail economic slowdowns before a recession hits. But that requires timely action to be effective, something the Fed has not been too good at. But do we throw out the institution because the people running it screwed up? What is the alternative? How would we have any control at all over our money supply?

Forum List

Back