RFK Jr. is a Libertarian

I remember trump said a lot of stuff no other republicans were saying back in 2016. Need an example? He was asked about this n a 2016 debate and he confirmed this was what he believed

When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

Does that sound like a Republican to you?

In case you missed it, a lot of Republicans soured on Bush after the Iraq war.

Just picture it bobo. Trump - Empty Podium - RFK

Moderator: President Biden was invited to this debate, but we did not received a response from his campaign. LOL
Cmon man, they can use his stand-in.

1715316627089.png

lol ! is that your excuse ??? lol ! your candidate is so unpopular and inept that they are hiding him in the basement again ! like it or not if Briben refuses to debate it will bring his already historically low approval numbers even lower ... are you getting worried yet democrapper ?

No sir. Just because you aren't seeing Biden doesn't mean he's not out there. Do you live in a swing state? If not, you aren't seeing him because he's not going to win your state.

If you live in a swing state, when are you moving?

And you guys still support the corrupt, lying demented tool currently in the WH. Go figure
I love Joe Biden.

Here's the deal on RFK Jr. It's obvious now that at first, you guys pushed him to challenge Biden. As if he was a better option to run as Democrat. So you like RFK Jr. more than Biden. Because he is more like Trump. So I can't wait for them to debate.

Supports full-term abortions, murder of the most innocent and defenseless among us...

I love Joe Biden.
QED
Here's the deal on RFK Jr. It's obvious now that at first, you guys pushed him to challenge Biden.
"you guys?" It was the sensible folks in your party that have recognized the corrupt, demented tool currently in the WH is clearly incapable of running the country. They couldnt vote for Trump and needed an option.
As if he was a better option to run as Democrat. So you like RFK Jr. more than Biden. Because he is more like Trump. So I can't wait for them to debate.

QED

"you guys?" It was the sensible folks in your party that have recognized the corrupt, demented tool currently in the WH is clearly incapable of running the country. They couldnt vote for Trump and needed an option.

You're a Nazi. No matter what Trumler does you love him.

24 former Trump employees who say he's unfit.

I'm sure this is why German's voted against the establishment in the 1930's

No sir. Just because you aren't seeing Biden doesn't mean he's not out there. Do you live in a swing state? If not, you aren't seeing him because he's not going to win your state.

If you live in a swing state, when are you moving?
look lady ... the left is limiting Bribens exposure ..

Us liberals told you guys he wan't a Democrat.
This is a stunningly uniformed comment. Until literally eight months ago, Kennedy was a lifelong Democrat. He supported every Democratic presidential nominee since Humphrey in 1968. He actively campaigned for Obama in 2008 and 2012 and for Hillary in 2016. However, he did not support every position espoused by the Democratic Party.

It's fair to say that the party became too corrupt and extreme for him, and so he decided to leave it last year.

He's a Libertarian.
Not really. He does hold Libertarian views on many foreign policy issues, and on a few other issues, but he is far removed from the Libertarian Party on many issues.

Trump wants to debate Biden but first he has to debate RFK Jr.
Given that RFK Jr. is polling in double digits nationwide and in high double digits in a number of key states, I don't see how he could be excluded from the debates.

Why I Support Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for President

This is a stunningly uniformed comment. Until literally eight months ago, Kennedy was a lifelong Democrat. He supported every Democratic presidential nominee since Humphrey in 1968. He actively campaigned for Obama in 2008 and 2012 and for Hillary in 2016. However, he did not support every position espoused by the Democratic Party.

It's fair to say that the party became too corrupt and extreme for him, and so he decided to leave it last year.

Not really. He does hold Libertarian views on many foreign policy issues, and on a few other issues, but he is far removed from the Libertarian Party on many issues.

Given that RFK Jr. is polling in double digits nationwide and in high double digits in a number of key states, I don't see how he could be excluded from the debates.

Why I Support Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for President
RFK is stealing former democrats who are stupid same as trump. It’s why we now don’t mind him. He’s stealing nut votes from trump.

Yet, its the Rs and Ds who create all chaos, never ending wars, social engineering, 34 trillion in debt and rising, 1 trillion dollars every 60 days,..............but its the Ls who are crazy......uh yeah sure.
You view the world in US terms. I am just speaking on my observations of the ill judged truss era in the UK.She crashed the whole country in 3 weeks of libertarian nonsense.
Libertarianism is just fairy tales for people who cant take it anymore..

Libertarians are craxy as fuck. Gods special littlle people.
Since the Democrats and Kennedy family say he should not be president, I’ll assume he’s not a democrat. At least not a good one.

I love how republicans and trump pushed or promoted Kennedy until they realized he was stealing trump votes. Lol

Forum List

Back