The Dads, Brads and Chads are Big Mad

Now you are comparing her to Beethoven?
Swift has a following that is almost a cult, her fans practically worship her and thinks she is the entertainer of the century.
But outside of those adoring fans - she is a ghost.
No one else likes her besides her devoted followers. That is not true for M. Jackson, Madonna and a long list of others. Their music carried beyond their fans. Swifts - does not.
And she is not pulling in GenZ's. Her clock is ticking.

And no one is trying to knock your favorite performer... just being real.

1. I'm comparing the way you all reject ANYTHING new to Beethoven. I'm reading "they all suck" all over here. Heh

2. I agree in the cult like following and don't like that no matter the artist

3. There are no more FM stations that get a wide net of listeners like in the 80s. Sorry. The entire industry is splintered. Not just Swift fans. I'm trying to explain this. This is why Madonna and MJ had wide popularity in your opinion but Swift does not (even though she sells out 70+ tix night after night)

4. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about "not pulling in Gen Zs". My daughter is Gen Z and all her friends are nuts about her. They grew up with her. My fifth graders are to a girl almost all Swifties. I mean, what is your source for this?

Nope. But I have watched it being done.

Thanks for acknowledging that you have no idea the artistry that goes into it. I have, I do, and I teach it to my students. I am not a producer, but at least I know what goes into it.

Now you are comparing her to Beethoven?
Swift has a following that is almost a cult, her fans practically worship her and thinks she is the entertainer of the century.
But outside of those adoring fans - she is a ghost.
No one else likes her besides her devoted followers. That is not true for M. Jackson, Madonna and a long list of others. Their music carried beyond their fans. Swifts - does not.
And she is not pulling in GenZ's. Her clock is ticking.

And no one is trying to knock your favorite performer... just being real.

Here are some stats for you:

* More than half the US population cite themselves as "fans"
*21% of the fans are Gen Z
* 55% of fans are Democrats; 23% are Independents and 23% are Republicans. Which is interesting bc according to my fellow conservatives, no matter what TS says we are all going to vote that way automatically

So sorry, as i have been saying, you can have whatever opinion you like about her, always. But you are just wrong about her reach and fan base. I don't know what it is about conservatives but sometimes we are entirely too "I think it sucks, therefore, no one likes it". I mean honestly

As per usual this asshat has to spew his bullshit.

A washed up, trying to be relevant, asshat spews his bullshit.

Nugent's biggest hit was in 1977.
Cat Scratch Fever peaked at number 30 on billboard.

Taylor Swift Has Half of the Week's Top 10-Selling Albums, Again. For a fifth time – and third week this month – Swift has at least half of the top 10 titles on the Top Album Sales chart.6 days ago

Taylor Swift Has Half of the Week's Top 10-Selling Albums ...​

Thanks for acknowledging that you have no idea the artistry that goes into it. I have, I do, and I teach it to my students. I am not a producer, but at least I know what goes into it.

Wow, because I personally don't do it I have no idea how it's done.

Bloody arrogant of you. Listen darling, I am friends with Michelle Phillips, hell we slept together a few times, I watched REAL music being created by real musicians.

I sat in on a Wrecking Crew recording session. If you don't know who they are, then your opinion is pretty worthless. Hell, you didn't even know that Madonna wrote most of her music.

One of my best friends is a close friend of Katy Perry, it was one of her productions being done that I watched the new production methods being used.

I play the guitar, not great, but I can play anything Swift has written. The reason why she is popular is because she writes pop songs for little girls. They are full of angst, and produced by master sound engineers. But those little girls have never heard real great music produced by real great musicians.

But her greatest skill is putting on an entertaining live show. However, she does nothing original. Her shows could have been done by KP, or Madonna, or Kylie Minogue, etc.

I haven't said one bad thing about her other than I know truly great singers and musicians, and she ain't one of them. Which I do thanks to being old.

I got to experience music that you never will, and that is sad. But that is what happens with the passage of time.

She is not the reason for the chiefs losing. Bad medicine is. I predicted this a few weeks ago.
This kid put out bad medicine and bad medicine always comes back on you.

View attachment 878859
8anydv.jpg

Nugent's biggest hit was in 1977.
Cat Scratch Fever peaked at number 30 on billboard.

Taylor Swift Has Half of the Week's Top 10-Selling Albums, Again. For a fifth time – and third week this month – Swift has at least half of the top 10 titles on the Top Album Sales chart.6 days ago

Taylor Swift Has Half of the Week's Top 10-Selling Albums ...

And Beethoven's biggest hit was in 1808.

Selling swill to blithering idiots doesn't make you a musical wiz...Shit music is shit music, no matter the time period.

And Beethoven's biggest hit was in 1808.

Selling swill to blithering idiots doesn't make you a musical wiz...Shit music is shit music, no matter the time period.
Not my generation.
But facts are facts.

Top 10 Highest-Grossing Rock Tours of 2023

1703771607486.png

Billboard
https://www.billboard.com › Music › Chart Beat

Dec 8, 2023 — Top 10 Highest-Grossing Rock Tours of 2023 · Phish · Red Hot Chili Peppers · Muse · blink-182 · Guns N' Roses · Dead & Company · Metallica · Depeche ...

Charlotte, North Carolina – A 42-year-old man was caught on video having a massive meltdown at a major international airport while his poor husband desperately attempted to calm him down.

The Daily Mail reported Wednesday that a deranged accountant named Dustin Miller lost his mind at Charlotte Douglas Airport earlier this week, lashing out at staff and cursing out a wheelchair-bound woman.

The couple were waiting to board the flight to Fort Lauderdale, where they live. Miller starts bullying and berating an American Airlines staff member before his husband, Anthony Thorne, jumps in and calls him out for selfish behavior.

“You don’t care about the girls! You don’t care about the girls!” Thorne repeatedly exclaims.
The “girls” Thorne referred to were the couples’ pet dogs, Shelby and Dolly.

Miller then turned to fellow travelers while his husband tried to pull him back. He ends up getting hit in the arm by Miller for his efforts.

Charlotte, North Carolina – A 42-year-old man was caught on video having a massive meltdown at a major international airport while his poor husband desperately attempted to calm him down.

The Daily Mail reported Wednesday that a deranged accountant named Dustin Miller lost his mind at Charlotte Douglas Airport earlier this week, lashing out at staff and cursing out a wheelchair-bound woman.

The couple were waiting to board the flight to Fort Lauderdale, where they live. Miller starts bullying and berating an American Airlines staff member before his husband, Anthony Thorne, jumps in and calls him out for selfish behavior.

The “girls” Thorne referred to were the couples’ pet dogs, Shelby and Dolly.

Miller then turned to fellow travelers while his husband tried to pull him back. He ends up getting hit in the arm by Miller for his efforts.

Was Taylor Swift there?

Totally different culture. How would the average white person feel if they saw me wearing the Congressional Medal of Honor or the Purple Heart knowing I never served in the military?
Or the uniform, like hundreds of thousands do at Halloween. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Love your avatar!

Bloody arrogant of you. Listen darling, I am friends with Michelle Phillips, hell we slept together a few times, I watched REAL music being created by real musicians.

I sat in on a Wrecking Crew recording session. If you don't know who they are, then your opinion is pretty worthless. Hell, you didn't even know that Madonna wrote most of her music.

One of my best friends is a close friend of Katy Perry, it was one of her productions being done that I watched the new production methods being used.

I play the guitar, not great, but I can play anything Swift has written. The reason why she is popular is because she writes pop songs for little girls. They are full of angst, and produced by master sound engineers. But those little girls have never heard real great music produced by real great musicians.

But her greatest skill is putting on an entertaining live show. However, she does nothing original. Her shows could have been done by KP, or Madonna, or Kylie Minogue, etc.

I haven't said one bad thing about her other than I know truly great singers and musicians, and she ain't one of them. Which I do thanks to being old.

I got to experience music that you never will, and that is sad. But that is what happens with the passage of time.

You are such an idiot if you think this would offend me. I have stated many times that she is full of shit. Keep trying tho...it's all you're good for.

That's a cute resume. Check mine out.
Played on 12 albums, 6 of which with my original band. Everything from hard rock to Americana to Brazilian Soul. Toured America several times with my original band.
In the 80's the band I played with a band that opened for Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult and Johnny Winter all in the same summer.
I've met and conversed with Pat Metheny, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry and a host of other great musicians.
These days I'm very much into the blues scene. I'm regarded as a modern day Jesse Ed Davis.
Several times a year we have celebrations featuring the best blues artists and I'm always invited. I also do a lot of fill in work with local bands now that I'm retired. Matter of fact I'm doing a "throw together" show tonight. Through all of this I keep being humble and thank creator for the talent that I have.
To the point. Taylor Swift gets to do what she loves to do and that is what matters.

That's a cute resume. Check mine out.
Played on 12 albums, 6 of which with my original band. Everything from hard rock to Americana to Brazilian Soul. Toured America several times with my original band.
In the 80's the band I played with a band that opened for Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult and Johnny Winter all in the same summer.
I've met and conversed with Pat Metheny, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry and a host of other great musicians.
These days I'm very much into the blues scene. I'm regarded as a modern day Jesse Ed Davis.
Several times a year we have celebrations featuring the best blues artists and I'm always invited. I also do a lot of fill in work with local bands now that I'm retired. Matter of fact I'm doing a "throw together" show tonight. Through all of this I keep being humble and thank creator for the talent that I have.
To the point. Taylor Swift gets to do what she loves to do and that is what matters.

Sure thing child.

Forum List

Back