The Dads, Brads and Chads are Big Mad

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This is something else to watch.

Taylor Swift the Musician/Performer: a great songwriter. TS has bad songs (some are really bad), mediocre songs, good songs, great songs, and pop masterpieces. This is what you might expect from someone who has written and recorded songs from like early-teen years to her mid-thirties. She is prolific. She writes a LOT of songs.

Taylor Swift the Woman: is a real eye-opener, not so much in what she does, but in the way people react to her. Now it's HER fault the Chiefs are floundering. The Chiefs are losing now because 1. she is woke 2. her bf advertises for Pfizer and 3. "go woke, go broke".

This is crazy stuff, man. The woman is a billionaire, has the most successful tour in the history of ever, etc. You don't have to love her music or her lifestyle, but the weird way TOO MANY people see white women is just projected all over her and it's creepy at best.

Now it's HER fault the Chiefs are floundering. The Chiefs are losing now because 1. she is woke 2. her bf advertises for Pfizer and 3. "go woke, go broke".
She is not the reason for the chiefs losing. Bad medicine is. I predicted this a few weeks ago.
This kid put out bad medicine and bad medicine always comes back on you.

1703595319903.png

She is not the reason for the chiefs losing. Bad medicine is. I predicted this a few weeks ago.
This kid put out bad medicine and bad medicine always comes back on you.

View attachment 878859

"bad medicine" reminds me of this haunting tune. I was obsessed with it for a time--describes our spiritual condition right now. We can all feel it.

This is something else to watch.

Taylor Swift the Musician/Performer: a great songwriter. TS has bad songs (some are really bad), mediocre songs, good songs, great songs, and pop masterpieces. This is what you might expect from someone who has written and recorded songs from like early-teen years to her mid-thirties. She is prolific. She writes a LOT of songs.

Taylor Swift the Woman: is a real eye-opener, not so much in what she does, but in the way people react to her. Now it's HER fault the Chiefs are floundering. The Chiefs are losing now because 1. she is woke 2. her bf advertises for Pfizer and 3. "go woke, go broke".

This is crazy stuff, man. The woman is a billionaire, has the most successful tour in the history of ever, etc. You don't have to love her music or her lifestyle, but the weird way TOO MANY people see white women is just projected all over her and it's creepy at best.
I fail to understand the obsession with Taylor Swift.
She writes some good songs but I don’t see any all time great songs.
As a performer, she is generic.
No significant range, no one of a kind voice.

She seems like a good person and is very generous with her fans.

I fail to understand the obsession with Taylor Swift.
She writes some good songs but I don’t see any all time great songs.
As a performer, she is generic.
No significant range, no one of a kind voice.

She seems like a good person and is very generous with her fans.

So our daughter has been a fan since the debut. I will admit that I just didn't get it either. I didn't hate her like some do, but just wasn't a big fan.

Then daughter got tix to Eras and invited me. Oh, my goodness. I'm a singer. I have written a few songs. The absolute endeavor it is to put on a three hour show of just SOME of the songs you have written--by age 34, no less--and sing them all, and dance, and mesmerize crowds that big. Just to SING AND DANCE that long is a feat people do not realize. To accomplish that, TS runs on a treadmill and sings her show.

You don't have to like her music, and I get that. But any thinking person should respect it.

(PS she is not a great singer like Adele, Mariah Carey, etc. Her voice is a perfect accompaniment to her songs, though. You are not pulled to focus on her vocals; rather, you're focused on the songwriting and lyrics. That's what she wants, I suspect.)

"bad medicine" reminds me of this haunting tune. I was obsessed with it for a time--describes our spiritual condition right now. We can all feel it.

Simply put, in my culture, bad medicine is negativity towards other people. It will always come back on you. The chiefs put this kid on display even though its insulting to our people. That bad shit is coming back on them tenfold.

Simply put, in my culture, bad medicine is negativity towards other people. It will always come back on you. The chiefs put this kid on display even though its insulting to our people. That bad shit is coming back on them tenfold.

Fake injun spews what? You have stolen my culture, dumbass. How dare you claim to speak for Native Americans.

So our daughter has been a fan since the debut. I will admit that I just didn't get it either. I didn't hate her like some do, but just wasn't a big fan.

Then daughter got tix to Eras and invited me. Oh, my goodness. I'm a singer. I have written a few songs. The absolute endeavor it is to put on a three hour show of just SOME of the songs you have written--by age 34, no less--and sing them all, and dance, and mesmerize crowds that big. Just to SING AND DANCE that long is a feat people do not realize. To accomplish that, TS runs on a treadmill and sings her show.

You don't have to like her music, and I get that. But any thinking person should respect it.

(PS she is not a great singer like Adele, Mariah Carey, etc. Her voice is a perfect accompaniment to her songs, though. You are not pulled to focus on her vocals; rather, you're focused on the songwriting and lyrics. That's what she wants, I suspect.)

I like her, she is entertaining and there are a lot worse role models for young fans.

But in terms of all time great female vocalists I have seen in my lifetime, I would not put Taylor Swift in my top 10.

The kid is part Indian. He wasn’t doing it to insult anyone, he was doing it to support his team.
But people are absolute snowflakes these days and are easily offended by anything. I’m a Cowboys fan and always hated the Redskins, but them being forced to change their name out of the faux outrage was bullshit.

She will go the route of many pop singers before her - lost in history.
She hasn't produced any songs that will be replayed 20 years from now. Not one.
Her songs are mediocre, nothing really stands out. Similar in beat, instrumentation like many other pop band music that is easy to forget.
But for reasons not easy to understand, she has star power. And an online presence topped by no one else.
But the majority of her fans are white millennial females. She is not pulling in Gen Zs. With an estimate that only 11% of her fans are below the age of 27.
That will be the end of her.
And in another decade it really will be "Taylor who??"

I'll speak on behalf of my people anytime I want and you will do absolutely nothing about it, white man.

You, are a fake injun. You have stolen the culture of another people, and, you are such an arrogant prick you didn't bother to do your research. The kid is himself, native American, so your idiotic claim proves you are nothing but a dumbass whitey, stealing other people's heritage.

So fuck off.

She will go the route of many pop singers before her - lost in history.
She hasn't produced any songs that will be replayed 20 years from now. Not one.
Her songs are mediocre, nothing really stands out. Similar in beat, instrumentation like many other pop band music that is easy to forget.
But for reasons not easy to understand, she has star power. And an online presence topped by no one else.
But the majority of her fans are white millennial females. She is not pulling in Gen Zs. With an estimate that only 11% of her fans are below the age of 27.
That will be the end of her.
And in another decade it really will be "Taylor who??"

Agree…I find her generic

She doesn’t have that one hit that you could say…..Nobody could have sung it like that. She doesn’t have those hits that future generations will say……That’s Taylor Swift.

Her fan base will always have a special place for her, but I don’t see her as a generational singer.

Sure, I think the common thread is:

bad medicine

You, are a fake injun. You have stolen the culture of another people, and, you are such an arrogant prick you didn't bother to do your research. The kid is himself, native American, so your idiotic claim proves you are nothing but a dumbass whitey, stealing other people's heritage.

So fuck off.
If you knew the first thing about Native culture you would know that the right to wear a headdress is earned. Just being a Native does not qualify you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back