Morti gets tracked but cant do anything because he has only a FREE anti-virus software

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
To protect myself i would need to buy anti-virus, anti-tracking, firewall etc.
Do you think i shouldnt save on anti-virus, and it is really important so i should pay?

Do you think i shouldnt save on anti-virus, and it is really important so i should pay?

And they're tracking you, what do you think they're going to steal? You Christmas balls?

It's even worse than I thought. They've changed all the text to German. Those damn hackers are getting worse every day,

/——/ I have both anti-virus and VPN. I logged on today a few times. The first was from New Jersey, then from California then from Germany. Catch me if you can.

Last edited:
The only possible reason that anybody might be interested in your location is to find out where to avoid and basically go in the opposite direction .

Morticia , fantasy can become dangerous once the patient starts to fully believe in his/hers .
Think positive .
It might be real Nazis wanting to recruit you, or a younger man who just loves older fat men .

Dont believe it. This is a ploy that anti virus companies use to sucker people into buying their software.

"Come have a free look to see if youre infected.... Oh my god, you are REALLY infected bad! You better buy our software!!!"

Dont believe it. This is a ploy that anti virus companies use to sucker people into buying their software.

"Come have a free look to see if youre infected.... Oh my god, you are REALLY infected bad! You better buy our software!!!"
Indeed and none other is worse at this than McAfee.
They are essentially the "mafia of anit-virus" - they have been using unethical methods for years to scare people into buying their software.
And of course - PC Makers pre-install McAfee "scare-ware" that will start making pop ups to scare people into buying their over-bloated and 100% unnecessary software that absolutely no one needs.

Forum List

Back