Taylor Swift is driving voter registration, and conservatives are terrified

Hahahah

What the hell does this even mean? Vapid word salad.

So anyone who expresses a political view is fair game for personal attacks.

Just say what you mean, in plain English.
What nasty things did you say on this or any other board about TRUMP! before he ran for office?

What nasty things did you say on this or any other board about TRUMP! before he ran for office?
Besides being the racist Birther in Chief?

Probably not much. There wasn't much reason to think about him.

Andi am not telling anyone not to criticize Swift, since she is now running for president.

What no she isn't. Dude, try to focus.

Besides being the racist Birther in Chief?

Probably not much. There wasn't much reason to think about him.

Andi am not telling anyone not to criticize Swift, since she is now running for president.

What no she isn't. Dude, try to focus.
Bingo, you had nothing to say about him before he went political. Likewise with TS. She's decided to try to influence politics, therefore she becomes a part of the political landscape.

Bingo, you had nothing to say about him before he went political. Likewise with TS. She's decided to try to influence politics, therefore she becomes a part of the political landscape.
You seem confused. I am not suggestingyou shouldn't criticize Swift.

But let's be honest: people criticize Trump because he is an awful person.

You criticize swift because she thinks the orange slob is an awful person.

Spot the difference.

You seem confused. I am not suggestingyou shouldn't criticize Swift.

But let's be honest: people criticize Trump because he is an awful person.

You criticize swift because she thinks the orange slob is an awful person.

Spot the difference.
If you read what I wrote, you would see that I don't criticize TS, I simply say that it's foolish to let a celebrity inform you on how to vote. It would seem from the giddy proclamations on here that democrats are beside themselves with glee that she apparently is signing up new (read robotic) democrat voters.

And no, you criticize TRUMP! because he's a Republican. The exact same TRUMP! could run as a democrat and you'd be beside yourself with joy over him. You know that.

If you read what I wrote, you would see that I don't criticize TS, I simply say that it's foolish to let a celebrity inform you on how to vote.
Okay and thank you for your opinion of how you should vote. Everyone has one.

Right wing crybabies wear out their negative post reactions.
Hahah... wuut

As an "advocate" Wtf

You mean, if they simply express a view. Especially one that makes you bleed from your wherever. Stop being sissies and trying to sugarcoat it.
/----/ "You mean, if they simply express a view. "
Yes. That has been the way things have worked for generations, ever since celebrities got into political activism back in the 1920s.

You and I are political activists on USMB, and are fair game by those who disagree with us. Taylor Swift opened herself up for criticism when she went public supporting Dementia Joe.

/----/ "You mean, if they simply express a view. "
Yes. That has been the way things have worked for generations, ever since celebrities got into political activism back in the 1920s.

You and I are political activists on USMB, and are fair game by those who disagree with us. Taylor Swift opened herself up for criticism when she went public supporting Dementia Joe.

Ok, good, we are on the same page.

So if any person expresses a view, they are fair game for personal attacks. The way you look at it.

Good for you.

And MAGA follows the awful human personality called Trump. How foolish.

RENT FREE 2.jpg

Forum List

Back