The Dads, Brads and Chads are Big Mad

I like her, she is entertaining and there are a lot worse role models for young fans.

But in terms of all time great female vocalists I have seen in my lifetime, I would not put Taylor Swift in my top 10.
Many a great entertainer has a moderately good voice. Johnny Cash didn't have a great voice, but wow, could he tell a story with a song. Likewise, there are many that have great voices but would be terrible on stage, so you never hear them. TS appeals to the young teenaged girl demographic, it's what she does.

Oh no! Some white man doesn't believe me. Whatever shall I do???
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
No, a real Native American doesn't believe you, not a white man who "identifies" as Native American as you are.

What's funny is you trot out your "my tribal ID proves I'm Native American" bullshit, whereas I walk into a group of Native Americans and they look at me and simply ask which tribe I am from.

Because it's OBVIOUS I am Native American.

Not some fake injun, like you.

No, a real Native American doesn't believe you, not a white man who "identifies" as Native American as you are.

What's funny is you trot out your "my tribal ID proves I'm Native American" bullshit, whereas I walk into a group of Native Americans and they look at me and simply ask which tribe I am from.

Because it's OBVIOUS I am Native American.

Not some fake injun, like you.
Prove it, white man.

Forum List

Back