Young Sheldon

^^^ The roof still could've been torn off.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I want to know how much that ring was that Georgie got for Mandy.

Go here for a new write up concerning the current status of this show.

To me, maybe a delay is just the thing that is needed. If another year has to go by before new episodes are given to us, the powers that be will then know just how many people are loyal to the show when they see how many people tune in after a longer wait. Who knows? Maybe an 8th season will be done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go here for more concerning this show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If the word is all true, the show is going to be so very much missed when it wraps up.

Tonight's new episode was good, but what I want to know is why didn't the preacher give back whatever was left of the found money after that new TV was purchased? I believe that Officer Robin said that she found $1,230 of MeMaw's money. I highly doubt the TV was that expensive and so there had to have been money left over. Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way was the preacher letting his police officer wife know about MeMaw's gambling space right after he told MeMaw that he wouldn't say anything about it to anyone.

When I saw Missy making breakfast, I was like, "Girl don't bust off your backend too hard because chances are that you are still going to be grounded for drinking and smoking with the preacher's niece and all of that was after you had the guts to steal your dad's truck. In other words, you have way too much of a track record now in order for a punishment reduction to be in your deck of cards."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My favorite part of the show was seeing Walker, Texas Ranger on the TV that was in the preacher's house. That show first started in the spring of 1993 and so I am guessing that the tornada was in the summer of 1993 if not sometime later.

Tonight's show was good, but of course I was only left with questions. When Sheldon was shown in class after talking to Dr. Linkletter, my question was, why wasn't Sheldon like this when Paige was his challenge?

The situation concerning MeMaw only made me wonder how much of her lost money did she herself find not including what ended up in the hands of the preacher's wife. Speaking of the preacher, will MeMaw get any help out of him and everyone that goes to the church or has the church congregation turned on her as well with her being connected to the Cooper family? Also, Mandy suggesting that she and Georgie get married sooner only made me wonder if she was wanting them to get married before Sheldon and Mrs. Cooper got home from Germany because Mrs. Cooper would go crazy if they did that and as much as she normally gets on my last nerve, I wouldn't blame her.

How much longer is Mr. Cooper going to let Missy act like she is in charge of the household when she is supposed to be grounded?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope that Mandy's dad tells his witchy wife to stuff it before the show ends!

Tonight's show was good. When Georgie held up the TV Guide headline, I googled to see when that marriage made the news. June of 1993 is when it happened and so now, we know what year the show's current setting is. The given preview at the end tells us that Sheldon and his mom come home which makes me wonder what will be happening with Mandy because she has been staying in Sheldon's room while he's been gone. What I would like to know is how things went for her when she tried out for the weather lady job before the previous season came to its end. Were the people at the news station able to look past what was going on with her personally at the time?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but I was expecting Sheldon to go straight to the college president lady about that boy being in his dorm room.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but I was expecting Sheldon to go straight to the college president lady about that boy being in his dorm room.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So was Sheldon mistaken about his dad cheating on his mom when she was being the German Fräulein,?

Tonight's show was good, but I couldn't help but wonder if we have seen the last of Pastor Rob. MeMaw said that it's a seven-mile bike ride to get from Dale's house back to the Cooper's street which of course is where she herself lived. I am guessing that she sold her vehicles to have money to put towards her house recovery. The attitude that Billy's mom had about him and Missy throwing a party in her house didn't surprise me but what I would like to know is if any rules at all were given. Considering the fact that visiting a severely sick relative is the reason why she is gone, coming home to a mess would be the last thing that she needs. Speaking of mess, I pray that Missy's mess ended up on the floor and not the church collection plate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. According to this page here, the next new episode will not be shown until April 4th.

Tonight's show was good. I like how MeMaw and Dale are who came up with the idea on how to handle Mandy's mom and Mrs. Cooper. My advice to Missy would be this: Go sleep next door at Billy's house. Most likely his mother is still sleeping alone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have one thing to say to Mandy's mother: What makes you think that Mandy is going to marry a man who eventually goes bald just like your husband did?

Last edited:
My favorite part of tonight's new episode was when Dale sang to the baby. My big question is will MeMaw's issue end up on Georgie's plate as soon as he is back from his honeymoon. When Sheldon was shown while the two sets of parents were talking about their family flaws, I thought that he was going to come in there and say something about the hogwash that Missy fed him. Speaking of Missy, when the marriage took place at the beginning of the show, she would've been the only family member that I would have allowed to be there to watch her brother tie the marital knot since she was completely forgotten about when his baby was born.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Go here to learn about what will happen in the next episode. I can't help but wonder how far Sheldon will get in this new endeavor. All that I can say is that I loved watching him kick butt when he faced off with the IRS. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back