The Brainwashing of My Dad

Once again proving you eat up all the propaganda like candy. Rightwing radio is has been losing sponsors for quite some time and are dependent on billionaire donors to keep them buoyant.

Do a search and learn something.

What you think i didn't? Salem is a for profit Christian company that syndicates radio shows across the the country, some talk shows stars are Larry eldren ...

Salem Media Investor Center |
Dig a little deeper or stop pretending you are credible. You're a fucking brainwashed allmostbeen who can't have an adult conversation.

We can talk about boats or anything else but you lack the morals to talk about politics. You are deplorable but I will still have a beer with you.

As soon as I saw that David Brock, the former queer lover of pedophile James Alefantis? I lost any interest in watching the rest.
Do you need help? Let me know and I will see what I can do.

Seeing David Brock, the homo and the founder of leftard slanted site "mediamatters.com" funded by one of George Soros NGOs was all I needed to see before I gave it the backhanded wave............are we clear?
Best keep it in the family.

Once again proving you eat up all the propaganda like candy. Rightwing radio is has been losing sponsors for quite some time and are dependent on billionaire donors to keep them buoyant.

What you think i didn't? Salem is a for profit Christian company that syndicates radio shows across the the country, some talk shows stars are Larry eldren ...

Dig a little deeper or stop pretending you are credible. You're a fucking brainwashed allmostbeen who can't have an adult conversation.

We can talk about boats or anything else but you lack the morals to talk about politics. You are deplorable but I will still have a beer with you.

As soon as I saw that David Brock, the former queer lover of pedophile James Alefantis? I lost any interest in watching the rest.
That may end up to be a good thing. There are too many of you freak

LMAO I know more about politics on my left nut kid they you will ever know in your life time.
Honey, there is no way in hell I would believe you have a left nut. I saw you race.

LMAO kid and you say you know politics ?
Let me race your boat if you want to learn how to pass.

LMAO I know more about politics on my left nut kid they you will ever know in your life time.
Honey, there is no way in hell I would believe you have a left nut. I saw you race.

Passing is the easy part, staying out front with no one to pass is the hard part.

Passing is the easy part, staying out front with no one to pass is the hard part.

One thing that you have to admit that is great about forums like this? Where else could you delve into the mindset of a leftard like antifa but be spared of sharing the same airspace AND you can shut them off any time ya want?

The only problem with that philosophy is you have to show us you can pass. All I saw was no balls to pass.

One thing that you have to admit that is great about forums like this? Where else could you delve into the mindset of a leftard like antifa but be spared of sharing the same airspace AND you can shut them off any time ya want?

I know they pull you down to there level it's the only way to fight them, then you leave go back to your reality, you look around at kids and wonder if they think the same retarded way as posters like this and think WTF?

:laugh:

I know they pull you down to there level it's the only way to fight them, then you leave go back to your reality, you look around at kids and wonder if they think the same retarded way as posters like this and think WTF?

The best tactic is to simply expose them for the idiots that they are and beat them down with their own words. Arguing with one is a waste of time.

What is that old adage??? "Never argue with an idiot ......because no one will know the difference and he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

The best tactic is to simply expose them for the idiots that they are and beat them down with their own words. Arguing with one is a waste of time.

What is that old adage??? "Never argue with an idiot ......because no one will know the difference and he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You know what Dale...your absolutely right..

Thank you for that one..

Now that's hilarious coming from a brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemming!

Trump's Shitholes - brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemmings!

Sit in your safe space and watch.

Aww you poor snowflake. Go find your safe space with your blanky and juice. No crying, at least act like a big boy.

Nothing you chumps can do to restrict my safe space.
It's within 80ft with my pistol and 400 yards with my rifle....and those numbers are conservative.

Care to challenge my assessment?
How much gold do you have stored there?

Tons....come and get it.

`
`

I spend a few hours a month volunteering at a retirement/nursing home. Because of the arguments and animosity it has caused, no public room TV is allowed to show Fox or CNN news. No radios are allowed to play any "talk shows". It worked.

Sounds like you got your maga hat stolen by them. You were lucky you didn't end up with a bloody face.
Nope...you fags dont operate where I live.
Don't kid yourself, Trumpfags are only about 32% of the population. Leave the trailer park and you are in the danger zone.

Like I said...you fags dont operate where I live.
There are far to many people that carry.
Make sure you let me know next time the Klan is going to march where you live.

`
`

I spend a few hours a month volunteering at a retirement/nursing home. Because of the arguments and animosity it has caused, no public room TV is allowed to show Fox or CNN news. No radios are allowed to play any "talk shows". It worked.
5 or 10 years ago faux would be on almost every public tv. Most of the public woke up and started turning that shit-hole-show off.

Well except those in their 80s.

Sounds like you got your maga hat stolen by them. You were lucky you didn't end up with a bloody face.
Don't kid yourself, Trumpfags are only about 32% of the population. Leave the trailer park and you are in the danger zone.

I heard they're marching tomorrow, in the woods out back of my house. :rolleyes:

The clan has never marched here.
And neither has the blm or antifags.

I heard they're marching tomorrow, in the woods out back of my house. :rolleyes:
I heard a lot of stuff marches out your backwoods.

I heard a lot of stuff marches out your backwoods.

Your presence here is really quite the joke.
You influence nothing. You have no power and your attempts at trying to influence public opinion is failing miserably.

`
`

So no news is good news?

That place sounds like the movie " one who flew over the cuckoo's nest"

You don't see the problem here?

`
`

So no news is good news?

God damn girl it's called censorship, it's called control, it's called " we tell you what to believe"

Fuck you

`
`

So no news is good news?

God damn girl it's called censorship, it's called control, it's called " we tell you what to believe"

Fuck you

It's called indoctrination...and you don't see a fucking problem with that?

Forum List

Back