The Brainwashing of My Dad

antifa

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
by Jen Senko

It's only $4 and well worth your time. Jen Senko explains how the U.S. became infested with alt-right hate.

Here is a preview

Do you feel better?:itsok: you really should not lie to yourself....

LMAO all that video was about was an assault on the 1 ammendment and crying that liberals Monopoly on propaganda ended in 1987 ...

The alt-right should watch it to find out what happened to you
I played golf and had crab at the clubhouse for lunch today...then came home and worked on my jeep.... that's what happened to me today...tomorrow I'm taking my RV to the lake to catch some bass and meet some friends....that's what happened to me....

• Banned
The alt-right should watch it to find out what happened to you
I played golf and had crab at the clubhouse for lunch today...then came home and worked on my jeep.... that's what happened to me today...tomorrow I'm taking my RV to the lake to catch some bass and meet some friends....that's what happened to me....
When did you start hating nonwhites?

Do you feel better?:itsok: you really should not lie to yourself....
The alt-right should watch it to find out what happened to you.

Again i watched it and it was one big cry fest that the right points out the bullshit of the left every day since 1987 and they can't handle it, just like the left couldn't handle Russia telling the American public the truth about Hillary and the DNC

It was so funny at the end how liberals love to deny things are happening...

Didn't someone once say "If you tell a lie often enough people will believe it?" Or something to that effect? Well, liberal pukes lie so often they start to believe their own lies. They sure are comical critters!

Didn't someone once say "If you tell a lie often enough people will believe it?" Or something to that effect? Well, liberal pukes lie so often they start to believe their own lies. They sure are comical critters!

Exactly and they are upset they don't have complete control of the media , it drives them insane.

The Brainwashing of My Dad

Antifa's dad wasn't brainwashed Antifa was..... too bad Antifas dad didn't kick Antifas ass more often...

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
That is a poem not a policy.....

Forum List

Back