The Brainwashing of My Dad

by Jen Senko

It's only $4 and well worth your time. Jen Senko explains how the U.S. became infested with alt-right hate.

Here is a preview

As a result, we are infested by a minority of liberals making buku bucks telling us what is acceptable to suit their rich elitist white needs. I am scratching my head here. Who is this "WE" libs tout all the time? Because there is a real disconnect on that...

Do you feel better?:itsok: you really should not lie to yourself....
Well we say we aren’t as racist as our grandfathers.

Everything is always about race and tribalism which is why nothing ever changes. If everyone in this country was of the same skin tint, the ones pulling the strings would pit those with blue eyes against those that have brown eyes or green eyes. Those with blond hair against those that are brunettes....those with hair against those that are bald. It simply amazes me that anyone over the age of 40 can't see what the scam is.

Corporate news was forced to chase faux to the crazy right for ratings. Rightwing media is on welfare from think-tanks so they don't have to worry about ratings.

Not AM , that's why your liberal talk radio always dies no one listens execpt for a few conservatives .
Rightwing hate radio is on welfare. They are paid by billionaires and thinktanks to brainwash you fools who are too lazy to think for yourselves. That is a fact.

You big fat liar, they need ratings to survive
Once again proving you eat up all the propaganda like candy. Rightwing radio is has been losing sponsors for quite some time and are dependent on billionaire donors to keep them buoyant.

Do a search and learn something.

What you think i didn't? Salem is a for profit Christian company that syndicates radio shows across the the country, some talk shows stars are Larry eldren ...

Salem Media Investor Center |
Dig a little deeper or stop pretending you are credible. You're a fucking brainwashed allmostbeen who can't have an adult conversation.

We can talk about boats or anything else but you lack the morals to talk about politics. You are deplorable but I will still have a beer with you.

Not AM , that's why your liberal talk radio always dies no one listens execpt for a few conservatives .
Rightwing hate radio is on welfare. They are paid by billionaires and thinktanks to brainwash you fools who are too lazy to think for yourselves. That is a fact.

Once again proving you eat up all the propaganda like candy. Rightwing radio is has been losing sponsors for quite some time and are dependent on billionaire donors to keep them buoyant.

What you think i didn't? Salem is a for profit Christian company that syndicates radio shows across the the country, some talk shows stars are Larry eldren ...

Dig a little deeper or stop pretending you are credible. You're a fucking brainwashed allmostbeen who can't have an adult conversation.

We can talk about boats or anything else but you lack the morals to talk about politics. You are deplorable but I will still have a beer with you.

As soon as I saw that David Brock, the former queer lover of pedophile James Alefantis? I lost any interest in watching the rest.

Brainwashing now means anti white. Hate by any other name is acceptable, as long as it's Anglos you hate.
What is the opposite of white? If you could be honest with yourself, we may be able to have an adult conversation.

LMAO I know more about politics on my left nut kid they you will ever know in your life time.

As soon as I saw that David Brock, the former queer lover of pedophile James Alefantis? I lost any interest in watching the rest.
That may end up to be a good thing. There are too many of you freak

LMAO I know more about politics on my left nut kid they you will ever know in your life time.
Honey, there is no way in hell I would believe you have a left nut. I saw you race.

The alt-right should watch it to find out what happened to you.

At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.

Now that's hilarious coming from a brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemming!

Trump's Shitholes - brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemmings!

Sit in your safe space and watch.

Aww you poor snowflake. Go find your safe space with your blanky and juice. No crying, at least act like a big boy.

Nothing you chumps can do to restrict my safe space.
It's within 80ft with my pistol and 400 yards with my rifle....and those numbers are conservative.

Care to challenge my assessment?
How much gold do you have stored there?

Do you need help? Let me know and I will see what I can do.

Seeing David Brock, the homo and the founder of leftard slanted site "mediamatters.com" funded by one of George Soros NGOs was all I needed to see before I gave it the backhanded wave............are we clear?

Antifa SEZ??????? "Just ignore the queer leftard David Brock that started mediamatters.com with money from commie globalist George Soros!!!! It's the content that matters!!!"

Oh, wait, David Brock is part of that content........epic fail, homey.

That may end up to be a good thing. There are too many of you freak

Honey, there is no way in hell I would believe you have a left nut. I saw you race.

LMAO kid and you say you know politics ?

Seeing David Brock, the homo and the founder of leftard slanted site "mediamatters.com" funded by one of George Soros NGOs was all I needed to see before I gave it the backhanded wave............are we clear?

I still think this kid has a wall poster of that OWS protestor years back taking a poop on a cop car...

:laugh:

I still think this kid has a wall poster of that OWS protestor years back taking a poop on a cop car...

:laugh:

He is two sandwiches short of a picnic lunch........one oar isn't in the water......his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.......so many euphemisms that describe his lack of mental functions....

Why do we idealize black culture, BITCH? That is a black cultural thing. BITCH. Being black and BITCH is word blacks accept because yo yo, nigs, its a black thing. Hypocrisy. Its a thing...

Yo yo nigs, Whaz up? I despise popular vernacular, why are we pandering to but yet avoid black popular verb-garbage like nigga? Really? OK.....it's banned here. Oh right. THAT word, It offends... WHO?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back