The Brainwashing of My Dad

Do you feel better?:itsok: you really should not lie to yourself....
The alt-right should watch it to find out what happened to you.

Got about 35 seconds in and gave it the middle finger delete ...
What a bunch of horseshit.
At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.

Now that's hilarious coming from a brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemming!

Trump's Shitholes - brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemmings!

Sit in your safe space and watch.

Aww you poor snowflake. Go find your safe space with your blanky and juice. No crying, at least act like a big boy.

Nothing you chumps can do to restrict my safe space.
It's within 80ft with my pistol and 400 yards with my rifle....and those numbers are conservative.

Care to challenge my assessment?

Try me.....
upload_2018-1-12_19-46-56.png

Antifa just wouldn't make it where I live. They'd end up ventilated this way, that way, and the other way too.

The alt-right should watch it to find out what happened to you.

At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.

Aww you poor snowflake. Go find your safe space with your blanky and juice. No crying, at least act like a big boy.

It's within 80ft with my pistol and 400 yards with my rifle....and those numbers are conservative.

You don't feel safe anywhere cupcake. LIke a gang member you think your gun makes you something because you in fact feel like nothing. Go to your basement and don't forget to set the trip wire Percy.

Hey dude, when's the last time you killed a 9 foot Diamondback with a shovel, bitchboy! :dance:Come on down 'round heanh. We got critters that will kill your ass. True Story.

I have, of laughter at the incompetence of the orange turd and his following of shitholes
Too bad that Durbin and you libs don't defend America as hardheartedly as you defend shit hole nations....

Do you ever go to anything except your rolodex of memes? Or is that your safe space. Trump is a shithole supported by shitholes who'd have to work overtime just to lift themselves up to 'deplorable' level.

More of what is documented in the OP, old men who are terrified of change and listen to whitey mcwhite radio who tells them how 'the other' is going t' git them.

You don't feel safe anywhere cupcake. LIke a gang member you think your gun makes you something because you in fact feel like nothing. Go to your basement and don't forget to set the trip wire Percy.

We dont have basements in the south....
For two reasons..the water table is too high,and we dont hide in basements.

Do you ever go to anything except your rolodex of memes? Or is that your safe space. Trump is a shithole supported by shitholes who'd have to work overtime just to lift themselves up to 'deplorable' level.
It's not my fault that you refuse to see the truth...by the way Trump's APR is up again today....amazingly so after all of this nonsense!

Hide behind your three good teeth then. Or out back 'o the double wide (a shithole).

PS: We take it upon ourselves to neutralize deadly threats as they come. If you choose to be one, that's on you. True Story.

Mess around if you wanna.

Hey dude, when's the last time you killed a 9 foot Diamondback with a shovel, bitchboy! :dance:Come on down 'round heanh. We got critters that will kill your ass. True Story.

Killed 37 rattlers in the foothills of California

PS: We take it upon ourselves to neutralize deadly threats as they come. If you choose to be one, that's on you. True Story.

True story that you just made up in your head so you'd feel better? Yeah.

Wherever your safe space is cupcake get to it.

Hide behind your three good teeth then. Or out back 'o the double wide.

I actually have 36K in implants which I paid for out of pocket.
I fell off a roof in my youth and shattered most of them yet I was able to fund my surgery as well as a weekend place payment and a new home.

So whats your excuse?

Oh....I've gone through hip replacement,cancer surgery,spinal fusion and an unexplained type two diabetes along with my oral surgery......in four years.

Mess around if you wanna.

I love when someone truly understands the embodiment of the south.

Fuck with us at your own risk.....

Killed 37 rattlers in the foothills of California

True story that you just made up in your head so you'd feel better? Yeah.

Wherever your safe space is cupcake get to it.

Yeah.. your a liar faggot. I actually have killed 9 Diamondbacks, pussy.

You're just a liar.

One time, I salted the biggest one's skin down and tacked it up on a sheet of plywood.

But in the middle of the night, cats and coons ate that shit like potato chips.

I have no skin this day.

Forum List

Back