The Black race must separate from white America.

Seek help,with all that other junk beneath your post.----->

Not much time to watch movies with white people in them while packing your shit for your move back to Africa, eh?

Blacks have been in this country just as long as whites, whats with all this back to Africa talk when blacks Americans, excluding recent African immigrants, have been separated from Africa for almost 400 years? Ignorant whites and their superiority complex driven"go back to Africa" talk as if they own this land and have always been here.

Dude the (black guy) OP was the one who called for blacks to return to Africa ... the posts in the thread are in response to his declaration.

Blacks have been in this country just as long as whites,
How could that be true if the white people brought the black people to America to work the plantations?

The first blacks that came here were not slaves idiot and lets not forget that this land already had native peoples here so no white man can say he has more a birthright to this country than anyone else.

I must say given America's past , and current actions with regards to Blacks in America,
we as a black people must seriously think about a compleat separation, from a caucasian
race that is creating many enemies throughout the entire world. We must not marry, hang out with, or move into white people neighborhoods.
We as black people, will be targeted by these enemies, that the white people of America
are creating. We Black Americans must all prepare ourselves to leave America, and return to the African continent, for our own preservation, and peace of mind.

You mean Liberia 2.0?
Hey comma master.. We don't care to hear that kind of racist shit from David Duke so it's not any more tempting coming from your black lips. If you want segregation then, by all means, buy a one way ticket back to Africa.

They tried that already....

Very slowly backing out of this post and closing the door quietly... This shit is just too heavy for me.:eek:
JB is all
_popcorn__by_Unmentionables.gif

Blacks have been in this country just as long as whites
You're not very good with history, are you?

All of them.

You mean all of the one other race? The Asians have enough slaves as it is- they're called peasants.

BTW, it was blacks who enslaved the Blacks in the first place

I must say given America's past , and current actions with regards to Blacks in America,
we as a black people must seriously think about a compleat separation, from a caucasian
race that is creating many enemies throughout the entire world. We must not marry, hang out with, or move into white people neighborhoods.

We as black people, will be targeted by these enemies, that the white people of America
are creating. We Black Americans must all prepare ourselves to leave America, and return to the African continent, for our own preservation, and peace of mind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hey, I'll put up 100 dollars, it will surely be cheaper in the long run, could you take that Kenyan clown with you?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

bye.

don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Yup, definately gray meat writing this one.

LOL. Boy, are you ever a few hundred years late. But, really, you and Joyce should get together, since you both have the same ideological set of mind.

LOL. Boy, are you ever a few hundred years late. But, really, you and Joyce should get together, since you both have the same ideological set of mind.

I am telling all of you white people have been targeted for destruction, at some point in the Future. A few years after all blacks leave America, either the Arabs, the Communist Chinese or , the Frigining South Americans, or Koreans are gonna nuke the lot of you.White
America has just created to many enemies throughout the rest of the world.!
I mean look at what happened on Sept, 11 2000. Did anyone expect Arab Terrorists, to fly Jetliners into the World Trade center and pentagon?!!?.

Last edited:
I am telling all of you white people have been targeted for destruction, at some point in the Future. A few years after all blacks leave America,
The only way blacks would ever leave America is if there was no more white folks to handout a wefare check.

chart-4.gif

Seek help,with all that other junk beneath your post.----->

Not much time to watch movies with white people in them while packing your shit for your move back to Africa, eh?

Blacks have been in this country just as long as whites, whats with all this back to Africa talk when blacks Americans, excluding recent African immigrants, have been separated from Africa for almost 400 years? Ignorant whites and their superiority complex driven"go back to Africa" talk as if they own this land and have always been here.

You were imported like fucking cattle. Sorry, this doesn't make you equivalent to every white founding father that created this nation. If you dont' care for desegregation and a mixing of races then, by all means, take your black fucking ass back to Africa.

I am telling all of you white people have been targeted for destruction, at some point in the Future. A few years after all blacks leave America,
The only way blacks would ever leave America is if there was no more white folks to handout a wefare check.

chart-4.gif

I notice a lot of blacks are moving from Detroit to metro Detroit. Much cleaner, nicer, etc. My new black neighbor just bought a boat. I don't kow any other blacks on my lake. I see blacks now when you didn't 10 years ago, but they usually live in the cheap apartments. But now more successful blacks are starting to own places, not just rent.

You would think this is good. They are moving out, making a better life for themselves and assimilating, and I would agree, but, consider I'm a liberal.

Ok, so now shootings are happening now at the clubs. It probably isn't the blacks that live with us. Its probably the blacks from the hood who are now coming out to the burbs to hang out where a lot of new black people are moving. So the increase in violence is obvious.

And the party store near my home got robbed at gunpoint. Never before in all the years I lived there. I can't believe a black would have the balls. It is 25 miles an hour and there aren't that many blacks around so it would seem like he would be easily caught. Anyways, shit like this is happening.

When I was born, the whites moved out of Detroit as the blacks moved in. They took the jobs with them. As a liberal, I have defended blacks on why their neighborhoods suck. But if they come out and ruin mine, in this day and age, that will be a different story. If they force whites to move because of crime, then that's their fault.

And I see a black person walking down the road with a Kroger shopping cart. You don't get to take those home!!!!

And my neighbor's kids shit is all over the grass. We live on a beautiful lake with a view. He is ghetto'ing up our place. But that's ok. Being a condo, we can send him letters/fine him if he keeps it up.

Oh, and his wife's sister just shot her husband in the back and he's paralyzed now. Happend this weekend. And I know he has 3 guns in his house and he and his wife have has some very heated battles.

The black race is seperate from the white race. All the inner cities are theirs. And everytime they come to a new neighborhood, we try to leave to give them the space they need, but they keep coming to where we move. And everywhere they come, gets trashy. Maybe if they would create their own economy and jobs.....

But right now us whites have all the good places. If blacks move in droves to the lake I'm on, that would be the only/first black lake that I've ever seen or heard about. So we should give them a nice place with lakes/rivers and wide open spaces, not just urban cities, and see what they do with it.

My guess is the lake will be a sewage dump within a year. I already see my neighbor and his kids have no regard. They throw their beer bottles and garbage wherever they feel.

Your going to have to move or become a victim, and then move.

Your going to have to move or become a victim, and then move.

My parents were broke when they had me and my brother, so we watched every white move out of Detroit. We lived on the west side in my grandmothers house. It was a very nice neighborhood when my grandparents moved there.

When I was in kindergarden, it was half and half. By 2nd grade, there were 3 of us whites left in the entire middle school. When I moved in 4th grade, the school I lived in was top 10 worst schools in Detroit. 9 were highschools, mine was a middle school.

MY GRANDMA STILL LIVES THERE!!! She has nice immediate neighbors, but she's been mugged 3 times shopping or going in/out of her house. So the thugs probably live right around the corner. We hear of shootings all the time.

Stubborn woman. She could have moved and sold her house and got a condo where I live for the same money, but she still doesn't want to move out of her house. She spent her whole life paying it off.

It is only 1/2 hour away from the burbs. Amazing how close I live to a very dangerous place. Downtown Detroit is safe/nice, but the problem is getting there or leaving. What if your car breaks down in the hood? You're screwed. Or if you take a wrong turn. GULP!!!

Anyways, she doesn't go out at night anymore. Bars on the doors. Etc.

Anyways, I'm a liberal and want to give blacks an opportunity to live with us and assimilate. But if they are going to trash the area??? And if living with them means I'm in danger? Jesus H!!!!

Black people. I would like your feedback on what I am saying.

I'm the first to defend why black people are this way. But enough is enough. Yes you were treated like shit for hundreds of years. But how long is it going to take for you to get over it?

My neighbor across the hall. For sure he has a chip on his shoulder. But his kids don't. Hopefully this ends in a generation or two, but I doubt it.

But maybe Obama will start funding the inner cities properly so crime goes down. Get them some jobs. Get them good schools.

And parents, especially dads, start taking care of your kids. I love Chris Rock says, "black men always brag about shit they are supposed to do, like when they say, "I TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS".

You're supposed to you dumb mother fucker!!! Chris Rocks words, not mine.

Anyways, I'm a liberal and want to give blacks an opportunity to live with us and assimilate. But if they are going to trash the area??? And if living with them means I'm in danger? Jesus H!!!!

Do you treat your neighbor different because he is black? If he was white, would you approach him and tell him? Man up and tell dude that he needs to pick up his shit. Don't post it on a message board. Or send a letter to the homeowner's association. Nobody like to be aggravated and either he'll get his shit together or move.

As far as the arguing, call the fucking cops. Every time you hear loud noise, call them. The cops really don't like to be inconvenienced. And if they have to come over and over, someone is going to jail eventually.

And why do you think he has a chip on his shoulder? How does he act to make you think that? Are you sure he's just not a suburban wanna be gangsta with a ghetto girlfriend?

Yes, black people have been treated like shit for hundreds of years. And no one knows what it's going to take for blacks to get over it because no one wants to have a real discussion about race. It always ends in ignorance and name calling. If you don't even want to confront your neighbors because they're acting all "ghetto", I already know you're not even ready for that conversation.

Obama would do the same as any white politician about poverty in the inner city. Nothing. Just because Obama is black doesn't means he understands the "hood" any more than white people. Just because he worked there doesn't means that he knows what's it's like to go home there every night.

You were imported like fucking cattle. Sorry, this doesn't make you equivalent to every white founding father that created this nation. If you dont' care for desegregation and a mixing of races then, by all means, take your black fucking ass back to Africa.

The "white" so called "founding fathers" are themselves descendants of Europeans, not true natives of America, therefore whites are no more or less native than blacks and thats the truth, now try telling your black boss everything you've just said in this thread, tell him he isn't the equal of a white man, you might get a raise.

The "white" so called "founding fathers" are themselves descendants of Europeans, not true natives of America, therefore whites are no more or less native than blacks and thats the truth, now try telling your black boss everything you've just said in this thread, tell him he isn't the equal of a white man, you might get a raise.

HAHAHA! Yea dude.. EVERY WHITE GUY who signed the declaration of Independence sure didn't create this nation you enjoy so much!

:rofl:

there is that ghetto education tripping you up again..

:thup:

Forum List

Back