Another White Woman, making false accusations agaisnt Black men.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
This is the scound or third time that Iam hearing that a White female, has made false accusations with regards to black men. I am talking about the case of the Philadelphia woman named Sweeden, who made a false Police report stating that black men had kidnapped her. We had a woman up in Boston, a few years ago making similar statements.
Do these White women have mental disorders, where they are fantasizing about Black men
abducting them?.What is it with White women making false statement about Black men.?

im going to go out on a limb here and suggest that its probably all the crime associated with black men that makes such a tale easy to accept.

im going to go out on a limb here and suggest that its probably all the crime associated with black men that makes such a tale easy to accept.

Well your tree limb just brooke. She is being charged with making a false police report.
But it seems that white women have mental delusional problems, with regards to Blackmen. Or subconscious wishes or urges, or mental hangups.but its some kind of mental Problem that your white women seem to have.This is the second case of a white woman falsely accusing black men of crimes, that they did not commit.

Last edited:
you have what.. maybe, MAYBE a handful of false police reports compared to HOW MUCH crime in the black male community?

ooook.. :thup:

ps.. dude.. lay off the commas.. You are trying to write how you talk and its just failing left and right.

Last edited:
you have what.. maybe, MAYBE a handful of false police reports compared to HOW MUCH crime in the black male community?

ps.. dude.. lay off the commas.. You are trying to write how you talk and its just failing left and right.

Statistically speaking, there are more white men locked up than Black men, in America.
Look at the penitentiary statistics. And , what you are saying still does not justify what that
woman did.

Statistically speaking, there are more white men locked up than Black men, in America.
Look at the penitentiary statistics. And , what you are saying still does not justify what that
woman did.

statistically speaking white people are 80% of the population so I guess its really no wonder that there are more.. NOW, do you want to weight the population of black makes in prison in comparison with your 20% of the US population?

im not trying to justify her false allegation. Its despicable to rely on stereotypes and blame anyone for something they didnt do. however, you asked why these women did what they did and im telling you that its because the crime rate among male blacks makes such a story very easy to believe.

woman did.

I don't think Shoggy was trying to justify, I think it was an explanation. Maybe if you didn't have you head so far up your agenda you would see the diff.

Oh and yes, let's see those prison stats. :)

woman did.

I don't think Shoggy was trying to justify, I think it was an explanation. Maybe if you didn't have you head so far up your agenda you would see the diff.

My agenda has nothing to do with the facts. And yes , I have a Black agenda.White people in America are creating, to many enemies throughout the rest of the World.!

Homicide_offending_by_race.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/be/Homicide_offending_by_race.gif

Last edited:
woman did.

My agenda has nothing to do with the facts. And yes , I have a Black agenda.White people in America are creating, to many enemies throughout the rest of the World.!

dude.. for real.. lay off the fucked up commas in all the wrong places.

of course your agenda has nothing to do with facts. You are no better than the killers of emmet till.

of course your agenda has nothing to do with facts. You are no better than the killers of emmet till.

And you and your White mans tribe, are creating a whole lot of enemies in the world.
Asians, Arabs, Mexicans, Africans, What kind of Future are you white people gonna have.

And you and your White mans tribe, are creating a whole lot of enemies in the world.
Asians, Arabs, Mexicans, Africans, What kind of Future are you white people gonna have.

Well, I guess one with a whole lot less black in it when you pack your shit and move back into the politically stable, bastion of peace and harmony that is Africa.

:thup:

woman did.

I also would like to see the stats :lol:

This could get interesting.

woman did.

I also would like to see the stats :lol:

This could get interesting.

Don't hold your breath, 52nd isn't big on backing up claims.

lets discuss black women doing this...accusing white men of crimes.....ie. tawna brawny in nyc with that ****** al shaprton ruined the careers of innocent policement....or the stripper in durham.....shall i go on .....cause i sure the hell can

lets discuss black women doing this...accusing white men of crimes.....ie. tawna brawny in nyc with that ****** al shaprton ruined the careers of innocent policement....or the stripper in durham.....shall i go on .....cause i sure the hell can

Oh, sure, what about all those frigging white slave master rapist, on those plantations.
Look how many light skined black people you see out there. That was all legalized rape and murder perpertrated by you white men. whose rep was ruined with that crap
that the white man did.?

Do go on....

Oh, sure, what about all those frigging white slave master rapist, on those plantations.
Look how many light skined black people you see out there. That was all legalized rape and murder perpertrated by you white men. whose rep was ruined with that crap
that the white man did.?

Hey, you've already said you don't want peace or racial closure; you want segregation and hatred... so, let's not cry overspilled milk when your plane to Africa is boarding...

sorry, didn't mean to spook you with a semi colon.

that the white man did.?

Are you as angry at your own race for capturing your ancestor's and selling them to the "white" man for profit, hell maybe one of your ancestor's was one of them? Historical tradgedy's happen, the best anyone can hope for is learning from them so they never happen again. You are so busy angry at the white man, that you totally ignore that right now in Africa more people die and are raped daily, then ever before. By their very own. You couldn't do anything to stop it before, your weren't even a thought in your great, great, great, great grandfathers head. Why not seek to help them now? Instead of focusing your anger and rage in the past, where nothing can be done to change it.

that the white man did.?

Are you as angry at your own race for capturing your ancestor's and selling them to the "white" man for profit, hell maybe one of your ancestor's was one of them? Historical tradgedy's happen, the best anyone can hope for is learning from them so they never happen again. You are so busy angry at the white man, that you totally ignore that right now in Africa more people die and are raped daily, then ever before. By their very own. You couldn't do anything to stop it before, your weren't even a thought in your great, great, great, great grandfathers head. Why not seek to help them now? Instead of focusing your anger and rage in the past, where nothing can be done to change it.

It's a lot harder to have a righteous rage-gasm if there might actually be something you can do about whatever it is that's pissing you off.

Forum List

Back