The Black race must separate from white America.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must say given America's past , and current actions with regards to Blacks in America,
we as a black people must seriously think about a compleat separation, from a caucasian
race that is creating many enemies throughout the entire world. We must not marry, hang out with, or move into white people neighborhoods.

We as black people, will be targeted by these enemies, that the white people of America
are creating. We Black Americans must all prepare ourselves to leave America, and return to the African continent, for our own preservation, and peace of mind.

Hey comma master.. We don't care to hear that kind of racist shit from David Duke so it's not any more tempting coming from your black lips. If you want segregation then, by all means, buy a one way ticket back to Africa.

Seek help,with all that other junk beneath your post.----->

Not much time to watch movies with white people in them while packing your shit for your move back to Africa, eh?

But we must take care of some unfinished business , with white boy homo marriage supporter types like you first.

I look forward to turning you into another predictable statistic, homey. Maybe you'll dodge a bullet faster than you'll learn how to slay the savage comma beast.

RUUUUUUUUUN FROM THE COMMA BEAST, YOUNG BLACK KNIGHT! HE IS OUT TO SLAYETH THEE!

14851red-dragon.jpg

Very slowly backing out of this post and closing the door quietly... This shit is just too heavy for me.:eek:

I must say given America's past , and current actions with regards to Blacks in America,
we as a black people must seriously think about a compleat separation, from a caucasian
race that is creating many enemies throughout the entire world. We must not marry, hang out with, or move into white people neighborhoods.

We as black people, will be targeted by these enemies, that the white people of America
are creating. We Black Americans must all prepare ourselves to leave America, and return to the African continent, for our own preservation, and peace of mind.

But we must take care of some unfinished business , with white boy homo marriage supporter types like you first.

If you take your medicine daily these fantasies will probably go away.

Without white people around, another race will inslave you,

but, I do hope your idea becomes popular.

Do go on ...

Seek help,with all that other junk beneath your post.----->

Not much time to watch movies with white people in them while packing your shit for your move back to Africa, eh?

Blacks have been in this country just as long as whites, whats with all this back to Africa talk when blacks Americans, excluding recent African immigrants, have been separated from Africa for almost 400 years? Ignorant whites and their superiority complex driven"go back to Africa" talk as if they own this land and have always been here.

Forum List

Back