The ANIMAL that assassinated the Texas Ranger has been charged with capital murder.

Ooooh! You sound so rugged! I'm very impressed by your obvious badassery.

Ridicule used as a deflection because he cannot refute conservative's point.

Standard clown tactic.

He had a point? What was it?

Fool.

Liar.

Or are you?

Is your mind so closed that you could not even "See" his point as you read his words?

Do you really not see his point clearly and plainly spelled out so that even a retarded child could understand it?

Dumb shit,

His "point" was that he'd shoot someone full of holes if they attack him. That's not a point. It's a claim or a threat. It's a loser bragging that he can't defend himself without a firearm. I responded to him....recognizing his words for what they were. Bloviating bullshit.

You then said I couldn't refute his point. What point? That he thinks he will put holes in someone? That's what I am supposed to refute?

You might be a retard.

The point was that we have the right to Self Defense.

It is still difficult for me to believe that you did not get that.

Has anyone ever said that we don't have a right to self defense? Nope. That wasn't his point. Idiot.

So lets get thing straight:

The shooting of this officer was a crime with particular malice.
We have no motivation and suspect in custody.

Let there be a trial and we can argue then when we have all the information. Speculation is very disrespectful of the dead person's family.

As for the 'Black lives matter' issue. That organisation was objecting to black people getting killed and harmed by police officers and no action done. This allow officers to act without repudiation. That is wrong too.

If these are connected then two wrongs don't make a right and both sides would be better to hold their counsel.

The connection is that the "Black Lives Matter" supporters are conflating ALL cops with the few bad ones.

And there are creating the Meme that cops are the enemy of black people.

It will be interesting to hear what the motive was.

No they didn't. that is what you here.

Fox news has been pushing that and guess what they are part of the problem too.

I don't watch Fox news.

Lefties are creating the Meme that cops are the enemy of black people.

Standard clown tactic.

Fool.

Liar.

Or are you?

Is your mind so closed that you could not even "See" his point as you read his words?

Do you really not see his point clearly and plainly spelled out so that even a retarded child could understand it?

Dumb shit,

His "point" was that he'd shoot someone full of holes if they attack him. That's not a point. It's a claim or a threat. It's a loser bragging that he can't defend himself without a firearm. I responded to him....recognizing his words for what they were. Bloviating bullshit.

You then said I couldn't refute his point. What point? That he thinks he will put holes in someone? That's what I am supposed to refute?

You might be a retard.

Has anyone ever said that we don't have a right to self defense? Nope. That wasn't his point. Idiot.

If you think that Wilson and Zimmerman are murderers, then you are saying there is no Right of Self Defense.

Clown.

Let there be a trial and we can argue then when we have all the information. Speculation is very disrespectful of the dead person's family.

As for the 'Black lives matter' issue. That organisation was objecting to black people getting killed and harmed by police officers and no action done. This allow officers to act without repudiation. That is wrong too.

If these are connected then two wrongs don't make a right and both sides would be better to hold their counsel.

The connection is that the "Black Lives Matter" supporters are conflating ALL cops with the few bad ones.

I support the Black Lives Matter movement. I don't conflate all cops with the few bad ones. I don't believe that cops are the enemy of black people.

You, however, have DEFINITELY conflated all black people with a few freaks on an Internet radio show. No question about it.

And....it won't be just interesting to find out what the motive was. It is PIVOTAL when it comes to this discussion. If his motive has nothing to do with that Internet radio show....every one of you nutbags will have ONCE AGAIN been proven to be drama queens.

And if it was a random killing motivated by nothing but the ginned up hatred of whites/cops/white cops?

Then what Clown?

If that can be proven, the people who broadcast that Internet radio show will be arrested and charged. That's easy.

But.......nutbag......the Black Lives Matter organization have not been in any way linked to that Internet radio show. So......when will you stand up for them in this thread? They have been accused of inciting violence in this thread. Where are you?

I support the Black Lives Matter movement. I don't conflate all cops with the few bad ones. I don't believe that cops are the enemy of black people.

You, however, have DEFINITELY conflated all black people with a few freaks on an Internet radio show. No question about it.

And....it won't be just interesting to find out what the motive was. It is PIVOTAL when it comes to this discussion. If his motive has nothing to do with that Internet radio show....every one of you nutbags will have ONCE AGAIN been proven to be drama queens.

And if it was a random killing motivated by nothing but the ginned up hatred of whites/cops/white cops?

Then what Clown?

If that can be proven, the people who broadcast that Internet radio show will be arrested and charged. That's easy.

But.......nutbag......the Black Lives Matter organization have not been in any way linked to that Internet radio show. So......when will you stand up for them in this thread? They have been accused of inciting violence in this thread. Where are you?

I specifically wrote "Black Lives Matter" supporters, as distinct from just the formal organization.

I am not talking about formal charges.

YOu stated that "everyone of you nutbags will ONCE AGAIN have proved to be drama queens".

What will you libs be "proven" if it turns out that this murder is a result of your decades of Racial Demagoguery?

Fool.

Liar.

Or are you?

Dumb shit,

You might be a retard.

If you think that Wilson and Zimmerman are murderers, then you are saying there is no Right of Self Defense.

Clown.

Hello again nutbag.

I don't think Wilson is a murderer. I think he's a coward who used excessive force. I don't believe that every shot he fired was fired in self defense. I belive that had he been a better police officer, there would never have been an incident to begin with.

I think the way the case was handled at the outset was bullshit.

Zimmerman saw a black kid walking in his neighborhood. He followed him and confronted him. The kid would never have known Zimmerman and would be alive today...had Zimmerman allowed the kid to go about his business in peace.

Zimmerman is paying the price for his wrongdoing. If he were honest.....he'd tell you that he'd like to have that night back again and that he'd not have been a wannab LEO and harassed that kid.

If I could get away with it, I would fucking kill every god damn liberal that blames the cop. Fucking due process? Fuck all of you who cry for due process as your pathetic fucking democrats call for the prosecution of the cop that rightfully shot that fat black ape thug in Ferguson.

Fuck all of you hypocrites. Not worth a bag of shit. You are all enemies to everything that is good and decent.

Did I say fuck you loud enough?

Need we say any more...

No, they are not, but attacking a person is. You attack me, I'm putting holes in you. If you don't want holes in you, learn to control yourself and use your mind to solve problems instead of your fists.

Standard clown tactic.

Fool.

Liar.

Or are you?

Dumb shit,

You might be a retard.

I would say the same about you.

No longer will we put up with liberals attacking people, stealing their money, robbing or maiming them. We're ready for you liberals because the law is on our side now, and you absolutely hate it.

But....... when one of your own attacks a person, and that person uses deadly force, remember that he or she is permitted by law (the people) to do so. We're not putting up with it any longer. That's the point.

Then what Clown?

I specifically wrote "Black Lives Matter" supporters, as distinct from just the formal organization.

YOu stated that "everyone of you nutbags will ONCE AGAIN have proved to be drama queens".

What will you libs be "proven" if it turns out that this murder is a result of your decades of Racial Demagoguery?

What racial demagoguery? You are an overly sensitive white guy. You think every thing a "negro" says about race is demagoguery.

Liar.

Or are you?

Dumb shit,

You might be a retard.

Clown.

Hello again nutbag.

I don't think Wilson is a murderer. I think he's a coward who used excessive force. I don't believe that every shot he fired was fired in self defense. I belive that had he been a better police officer, there would never have been an incident to begin with.

Zimmerman saw a black kid walking in his neighborhood. He followed him and confronted him. The kid would never have known Zimmerman and would be alive today...had Zimmerman allowed the kid to go about his business in peace.

Zimmerman is paying the price for his wrongdoing. If he were honest.....he'd tell you that he'd like to have that night back again and that he'd not have been a wannab LEO and harassed that kid.

If you do not support those two examples of self defense, then you do not support self defense.

YOu cannot have a Right of Self Defense, when there is a good chance, especially if your attacker(s) are black, that you will be politically prosecuted and imprisoned.

Liar.

Or are you?

Dumb shit,

You might be a retard.

Clown.

Hello again nutbag.

You don't know anything because obviously, you don't even know the story.

When did Zimmerman ever stop Martin? Martin ran, hid between the houses, and attacked Zimmerman when he walked by. Nobody can refute that.

No they didn't. that is what you here.

Fox news has been pushing that and guess what they are part of the problem too.

It is not Fox news. All they are doing is reporting it.
It is the protesters of Black Lives matter chants.
Black Lives Matter rally: 'This is a rebellion'
During a protest Thursday against police brutality, the crowd of a few hundred chanted, "We want freedom. … All these racist cops – we don't need 'em."

Standard clown tactic.

Fool.

Liar.

Or are you?

Dumb shit,

You might be a retard.

I would say the same about you.

No longer will we put up with liberals attacking people, stealing their money, robbing or maiming them. We're ready for you liberals because the law is on our side now, and you absolutely hate it.

But....... when one of your own attacks a person, and that person uses deadly force, remember that he or she is permitted by law (the people) to do so. We're not putting up with it any longer. That's the point.

Liberals are attacking, robbing and maiming people? Wow! That sounds serious.

Then what Clown?

What racial demagoguery? You are an overly sensitive white guy. You think every thing a "negro" says about race is demagoguery.

Don't play silly clown games. You know what Racial Demagoguery I'm talking about.

Answer the question.

Dumb shit,

You might be a retard.

Clown.

Hello again nutbag.

When did Zimmerman ever stop Martin? Martin ran, hid between the houses, and attacked Zimmerman when he walked by. Nobody can refute that.

Of course we can refute that. That's Zimmermans account of what happened. I think it's bullshit.

Then what Clown?

Don't play silly clown games. You know what Racial Demagoguery I'm talking about.

Answer the question.

It isn't possible that that will be proven, dummy. You'll have to think harder.

We have a race war in this country and it was started by obama. Any idea why he wants a race war? any idea why he wants a war between rich and poor, between gays and straights, between old and young?

Its how dictators come to power, its how countries are destroyed by socialist progressives. Its how Hitler and Mao came to power.

Wake up america, the enemy is in Washington DC.

Clown.

Hello again nutbag.

Of course we can refute that. That's Zimmermans account of what happened. I think it's bullshit.

No, you don't.

You FEEL it to be bullshit, because you want it to be bullshit.

So you will believe any crap that lets you let the black guy off the hook, and blame the white guy, even if he isn't really white.

It's amazing some people are saying wait for the facts to come out and let justice run it's course....then go right back to Zimmerman was GUILTY!!!! What a bunch of fools

Forum List

Back