The Ancient Black Hebrews

Jroc isnt really a Jew. He doesnt even understand Hebrew. Look up the Cohen gene.

I grew up the hood genius. Didn't i tell you that? are you dense? I didn't study Torah my whole life .I was busy surviving. I understand some Hebrew and can read it...I'm working on the rest...Now quit hating:slap:
What does growing up in the hood have to do with understanding Hebrew? I know plenty of Black dudes that grew up in the hood and the speak Hebrew fluently. You claim to be jewish so you have a head start.

LOl...I'm sure you do....Modern Hebrew isn't the same as biblical Hebrew anyway moron. Your friends speak biblical Hebrew with each other do they?...Lol.. you're a riot ...fraud:slap: Was that you standing on the street corner?..
They arent exactly my friends because I dont believe they are full Hebrew and yes they speak biblical Hebrew. They study it like they study the Torah. Its not really any of my business if you pretend to not believe me.

Ummm....Yeah...ok.....Biblical Hebrew is generally chanted when praying.....it's not used in conversation. It'd be like speaking 15th century English or something
Umm. What does that have to do with my point?

If it has nothing to do with this topic why on earth did you bring it up? Keep your cave chimps under control and I wouldnt have to do it myself. No I'm not bi polar.

Somebody asked about your dumbass
Which dumbass did they ask about? I have a lot of them that follow me around the forum. I still dont understand what your belief about me being racist had to do with the question?

You nutjob read the posts before you run your mouth

I did read the post. He asked you if you were calling me a racist after you claimed i was a racist. You made the remark and he asked you about it. Now can you explain what that had to do with the question?

"Are you saying that Asslips is kinda racist or something?"
He was asking me if you were a racist. I confirmed that fact for him ...you sure you're not bi-polar?
No he asked if you were saying i was a racist because thats what you said. I even included in my post so I wouldnt have to call you a liar but you lied anyway.

I grew up the hood genius. Didn't i tell you that? are you dense? I didn't study Torah my whole life .I was busy surviving. I understand some Hebrew and can read it...I'm working on the rest...Now quit hating:slap:
What does growing up in the hood have to do with understanding Hebrew? I know plenty of Black dudes that grew up in the hood and the speak Hebrew fluently. You claim to be jewish so you have a head start.

LOl...I'm sure you do....Modern Hebrew isn't the same as biblical Hebrew anyway moron. Your friends speak biblical Hebrew with each other do they?...Lol.. you're a riot ...fraud:slap: Was that you standing on the street corner?..
They arent exactly my friends because I dont believe they are full Hebrew and yes they speak biblical Hebrew. They study it like they study the Torah. Its not really any of my business if you pretend to not believe me.

Ummm....Yeah...ok.....Biblical Hebrew is generally chanted when praying.....it's not used in conversation. It'd be like speaking 15th century English or something

Means you're of crap as usual

Somebody asked about your dumbass
Which dumbass did they ask about? I have a lot of them that follow me around the forum. I still dont understand what your belief about me being racist had to do with the question?

I did read the post. He asked you if you were calling me a racist after you claimed i was a racist. You made the remark and he asked you about it. Now can you explain what that had to do with the question?

He was asking me if you were a racist. I confirmed that fact for him ...you sure you're not bi-polar?
No he asked if you were saying i was a racist because thats what you said. I even included in my post so I wouldnt have to call you a liar but you lied anyway.

How about you ask him fraud.....You're a Black supremacist nutter and instigator..Just like the Neo- Nazi nuts here

Nice deflection. The video is someone speaking 11th century English right now and you think its weird someone studies biblical hebrew?

How about you ask him fraud.....You're a Black supremacist nutter and instigator..Just like the Neo- Nazi nuts here
That didnt make sense. Why would i ask him why you called me a racist? :cuckoo:

This is a better rendering of Black Jews descended from the tribe of Judah according to their oral traditions. The LEMBA.

But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population.

20140111_irp001_0.jpg

Doubtful those people are a hate cult like your boy and these nutjobs..I like the Israeli flag though:thup:

What, no comment on this?:
"But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population."

Google LEMBA and see the true descendants of the Levites and Aaron!

I'm familiar with them, one clan they are also not Jews they don't keep Torah. What's it mean really? Jews where scattered. It stands to reason there would be Jewish (Hebrew) blood throughout the region

Who are YOU to say the Lemba are not Jews. Their claims of being descended from the tribe of Judah is given more weight considering the frequency of Cohen patrilineal DNA occurs among them more than any other Jewish groups. That reality is significantly more powerful than your devalued statement " it stands to reason that there would be (Hebrew )blood throughout the region." Is that all you can say when confronted by the revelation of the Cohen signature being so concentrated in one group more than among other Jewish populations? The Lemba's Cohen connection brings the op clearly into focus and should silence any doubters. But NO, you, the descendent of Ashkenazi proselytes, linger as the worst detractor.

Hey genius, it is more common among one clan of those people, not the entire ethnic group ..Get it straight. My family are priest continually, from the time of Moses, unbroken and we still observe our laws and our book. Those people aren't Jews. Jews are continued through the women anyway not the men.

It doesn't take a genius to see that although one clan has the highest distribution of the Cohen genetic signature in the world that doesn't mean the rest of the clans don't have ANY. The other clans probably have an average distribution of the gene like the Ashkenazi. In either case, it is clear that you are reeling in disbelief. You just can't accept that Black Africans have been proven unequivocally to be descended from Hebrews/ Now, the matrilineal requirement for an individual to be a Jew might seem to be a problem. And that is the basis of your denial. One of two scenarios unfold to address this.

The Cohen Signature must have been around long before Moses or Aaron inherited it. And for that reason a number of people who do not practice Judaism must have it too. But consider this: Groups who practice anything close to Judaism are the targets of testing for the Cohen link which is inevitably uncovered. But we don't know how many people in the general populations of the world might be related to Moses because they aren't practicing the faith of Judaism. The significance of that, either way, is that some of the descendants of Aaron and Moses fooled around a lot, married out side the faith or had concubines. That could be one explanation for the wide dissemination of the Cohen signature along patrilineal paths. So, the sons and daughters descended from Aaron and Moses without matrilineal ties to Aaron and Moses , according to Jewish tradition, are not Jews. And that could include the Ashkenazi Jews or even YOU(JROC). You bellow vigorously about the Jewish matrilineal tradition but you make no mention of the women in your ancestry that make you Jewish. Instead, you proudly testify about your patrilineal connection to Aaron. That doesn't really prove your Jewishness, does it?

Ely Beau Eastman

The only three good examples I can think of are Abraham, who's mother could not have been Jewish because technically Judaism did not exist before the covenant. Even if Abraham's mother converted, would it have counted, since she was not Jewish at the time of birth? Second, Zipporah, Moses' wife, was a Midianite, not a Hebrew. While the children of Moses were not chosen as his successor, it wasn't because of their mother, but because they idled instead of studying Torah. Joseph also married out of the tribe, to an Egyptian woman, who was certainly not Jewish. However, Ephraim and Menassah became to lead two of the tribes of Israel, so they must have certainly been considered Jewish? I know the Mishna is the beginning of matrilineality, but where does it originate from or gather justification from?

Reference the footnote of post#407:

I agree with Eastman's narrative with the exception of his premise that Zipporah, the 2nd wife of Moses was not a Hebrew. She was a Black Hebrew descended from Midian, son of Abraham.

Nice deflection. The video is someone speaking 11th century English right now and you think its weird someone studies biblical hebrew?

You said they converse in it, you moron. Jews study biblical Hebrew everyday....You're a fraud. You don't know shit about any of it. only what's been fed to you by your black supremacists web-sites.:slap:

Doubtful those people are a hate cult like your boy and these nutjobs..I like the Israeli flag though:thup:

"But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population."

I'm familiar with them, one clan they are also not Jews they don't keep Torah. What's it mean really? Jews where scattered. It stands to reason there would be Jewish (Hebrew) blood throughout the region

Who are YOU to say the Lemba are not Jews. Their claims of being descended from the tribe of Judah is given more weight considering the frequency of Cohen patrilineal DNA occurs among them more than any other Jewish groups. That reality is significantly more powerful than your devalued statement " it stands to reason that there would be (Hebrew )blood throughout the region." Is that all you can say when confronted by the revelation of the Cohen signature being so concentrated in one group more than among other Jewish populations? The Lemba's Cohen connection brings the op clearly into focus and should silence any doubters. But NO, you, the descendent of Ashkenazi proselytes, linger as the worst detractor.

Hey genius, it is more common among one clan of those people, not the entire ethnic group ..Get it straight. My family are priest continually, from the time of Moses, unbroken and we still observe our laws and our book. Those people aren't Jews. Jews are continued through the women anyway not the men.

It doesn't take a genius to see that although one clan has the highest distribution of the Cohen genetic signature in the world that doesn't mean the rest of the clans don't have ANY. The other clans probably have an average distribution of the gene like the Ashkenazi. In either case, it is clear that you are reeling in disbelief. You just can't accept that Black Africans have been proven unequivocally to be descended from Hebrews/ Now, the matrilineal requirement for an individual to be a Jew might seem to be a problem. And that is the basis of your denial. One of two scenarios unfold to address this.

The Cohen Signature must have been around long before Moses or Aaron inherited it. And for that reason a number of people who do not practice Judaism must have it too. But consider this: Groups who practice anything close to Judaism are the targets of testing for the Cohen link which is inevitably uncovered. But we don't know how many people in the general populations of the world might be related to Moses because they aren't practicing the faith of Judaism. The significance of that, either way, is that some of the descendants of Aaron and Moses fooled around a lot, married out side the faith or had concubines. That could be one explanation for the wide dissemination of the Cohen signature along patrilineal paths. So, the sons and daughters descended from Aaron and Moses without matrilineal ties to Aaron and Moses , according to Jewish tradition, are not Jews. And that could include the Ashkenazi Jews or even YOU(JROC). You bellow vigorously about the Jewish matrilineal tradition but you make no mention of the women in your ancestry that make you Jewish. Instead, you proudly testify about your patrilineal connection to Aaron. That doesn't really prove your Jewishness, does it?

Ely Beau Eastman

The only three good examples I can think of are Abraham, who's mother could not have been Jewish because technically Judaism did not exist before the covenant. Even if Abraham's mother converted, would it have counted, since she was not Jewish at the time of birth? Second, Zipporah, Moses' wife, was a Midianite, not a Hebrew. While the children of Moses were not chosen as his successor, it wasn't because of their mother, but because they idled instead of studying Torah. Joseph also married out of the tribe, to an Egyptian woman, who was certainly not Jewish. However, Ephraim and Menassah became to lead two of the tribes of Israel, so they must have certainly been considered Jewish? I know the Mishna is the beginning of matrilineality, but where does it originate from or gather justification from?

If i gathered up a "clan" of Asheknazi Jews with the last name of Cohen most would have that Y chromosome and would have the highest genetic signature. Who is this guy you're quoting anyway? My people have been slaughtered, because we are Jews, always have been, and have stayed Jews..Those people aren't Jews. So who cares...In the end we are all G-d's people, and all genetically related. Jews have just accepted G-d's Torah and it's our responsibility to keep it

Reference the footnote of post#407:

I agree with Eastman's narrative with the exception of his premise that Zipporah, the 2nd wife of Moses was not a Hebrew. She was a Black Hebrew descended from Midian, son of Abraham.
I wonder how Zipporah was a Ethiopian if her ancestor was Abraham? It must have been a miracle that she was Black. :laugh:

Last edited:

You said they converse in it, you moron. Jews study biblical Hebrew everyday....You're a fraud. You don't know shit about any of it. only what's been fed to you by your black supremacists web-sites.:slap:

No dummy I said they speak it which doesnt mean they have conversations in it. How stupid are you? I can see you are beginning to panic. It will be ok. :itsok:

...and yes they speak biblical Hebrew.

Ask, are you a black Jew? Or a slave reparations guy? Or you don't care where the cash comes from?

Most of my friends can converse in Biblical Hebrew, not modern Hebrew, because we learn together.

I don't know if an unmarried woman who gives birth is believed as to the tribal lineage of the supposed father.

Ely Beau Eastman

If i gathered up a "clan" of Asheknazi Jews with the last name of Cohen most would have that Y chromosome and would have the highest genetic signature. Who is this guy you're quoting anyway? My people have been slaughtered, because we are Jews, always have been, and have stayed Jews..Those people aren't Jews. So who cares...In the end we are all G-d's people, and all genetically related. Jews have just accepted G-d's Torah and it's our responsibility to keep it
Youre not a real Hebrew. You are a Ashkenazi Jew.

Ask, are you a black Jew? Or a slave reparations guy? Or you don't care where the cash comes from?
I have been told that my ancestors were Black Hebrews. I am also a person that would advocate for reparations. Yes I care where my money comes from.
You want reparations? Come to my house and repair my fence and I'll pay you a few bucks.

I have been told that my ancestors were Black Hebrews. I am also a person that would advocate for reparations. Yes I care where my money comes from.
You want reparations? Come to my house and repair my fence and I'll pay you a few bucks.
You cant afford deodorant so what makes you think you can afford to pay reparations?

Forum List

Back