Writer Asks “Where Are The Black People?” in New ‘Shogun’ Samurai Series Set in Ancient Japan

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Woke liberal insanity never ceases to amaze.

8iviqx.jpg

They were in africa, enslaving their neighbors back then. They’re in Africa squatting in the mud slapping flies off their lips. That’s why they don’t appear in Japan. This reminds me of the movie ‘Dunkirk’ when it came out. Some man-bunned haired leftist also asked where were all the blacks in that movie. While there some dark-skinned folks living in Great Britain in the 1940s, very few were actually of the negro race.

Woke liberal insanity never ceases to amaze.

8iviqx.jpg

They were in africa, enslaving their neighbors back then. They’re in Africa squatting in the mud slapping flies off their lips. That’s why they don’t appear in Japan. This reminds me of the movie ‘Dunkirk’ when it came out. Some man-bunned haired leftist also asked where were all the blacks in that movie. While there some dark-skinned folks living in Great Britain in the 1940s, very few were actually of the negro race.

That's the left for you. Now there are requirements for X number of minorities cast for films to be eligible for certain awards. So of course they want a bunch of black characters in a film set in ancient Japan or Middle Ages Europe. Historical accuracy be damned.

That's the left for you. Now there are requirements for X number of minorities cast for films to be eligible for certain awards. So of course they want a bunch of black characters in a film set in ancient Japan or Middle Ages Europe. Historical accuracy be damned.
Hmmm, you mean like when we watched Moses and all the characters were white.

Not everything has to have non whites in it. And after the past few years honestly I don't have any interest in stuff that isn't all white or mostly white.

I'm so fucking sick of this diversity nonsense that I pretty much only am interested in stuff involving white people. And it's partly due to race baiting nwords like this guy.

Hell when I was a kid I loved blackploitation movies. Loved pam grier, carl weathers, Richard roundtree, bill duke, Fred Williamson and so on. Now when I see a new movie with more than 1 black person? I'm not really interested because they have worn out their welcome.

Their fanatical thirst and demand for diversity makes me want to be even less diverse

Forum List

Back