The Ancient Black Hebrews

Most of my friends can converse in Biblical Hebrew, not modern Hebrew, because we learn together.

I don't know if an unmarried woman who gives birth is believed as to the tribal lineage of the supposed father.
That tribal nonsense will dissipate quickly when the chid support payments come due. The State will administer a paternity test and erase any doubt. The "tribe " might not accept the child but the father is going to support it or go to jail!

Perhaps you are missing that fact that few, if any Jews, behave like American Black Christians.
We don't screw around at random and abandon our children.

Asclepias has put forth a link addressing present Jewish sins.Community-Based Foster Care & The Crisis It Has Created For Jewish Children | Ohel Children's Home and Family Services

The Bible is replete with past Jewish sins and divine punishments that ensued as a result. The need to implement a Matrilineal Lineage speaks to the licentious nature of the Jews for which it was intended. Why have such a devise if the Jews were as moralistic as you posit? And the Ten Commandments were not created for no good reason. The Commandments were needed to address the wicked among the Jews who were doing wicked things.
What he is doing is trying to avoid answering the questions I put forth. Typical white boy behavior when they cant answer a question. They start talking about something totally different. Not one of them have explained why god punished supposedly white people by turning them white nor have they explained what was so impressive about having white spots on a white hand shown to thousands that would qualify as a more impressive miracle than turning a stick into a snake.

What questions?
You read a verse and convince yourself it means something rather then understand the entire Chapter or Book or where the words in that verse are used elsewhere and to what effect.
You exist by sound bites.

Rape or adultery are earth shattering only if they are discovered. But speaking of rape, it seems that it was quite ok for Jewish men to rape and ravish the women of other peoples. Some scripture suggest that sometimes it was ordained by YWH.

Rape in the Bible – Evil Bible .com
Uh, no.
Are you ready to feel stupid?
Good.
During the conquest of an enemy, a man can take an attractive woman back home.
He cannot touch her for 30 days and for those 30 days she can not cut her nails or her hair and she is allowed to mourn her family, friends and fellow citizens to excess.
It is expected that within those 30 days he will become disgusted with her and she will be sold as a non-Jewish servant where she will live a lifetime of luxury.
Go figure those stupid Jews.

After reading your misogynistic drivel I don't feel "stupid" at all. I feel vindicated. Are you quoting the TNK? And what if a man disregards that 30 day stipulation/ What are the consequences, if any?

The man receives a public lashing and pays a fine to the court and is forbidden from having relations with the woman.

Most of my friends can converse in Biblical Hebrew, not modern Hebrew, because we learn together.

I don't know if an unmarried woman who gives birth is believed as to the tribal lineage of the supposed father.
That tribal nonsense will dissipate quickly when the chid support payments come due. The State will administer a paternity test and erase any doubt. The "tribe " might not accept the child but the father is going to support it or go to jail!

Perhaps you are missing that fact that few, if any Jews, behave like American Black Christians.

Asclepias has put forth a link addressing present Jewish sins.Community-Based Foster Care & The Crisis It Has Created For Jewish Children | Ohel Children's Home and Family Services

The Bible is replete with past Jewish sins and divine punishments that ensued as a result. The need to implement a Matrilineal Lineage speaks to the licentious nature of the Jews for which it was intended. Why have such a devise if the Jews were as moralistic as you posit? And the Ten Commandments were not created for no good reason. The Commandments were needed to address the wicked among the Jews who were doing wicked things.
What he is doing is trying to avoid answering the questions I put forth. Typical white boy behavior when they cant answer a question. They start talking about something totally different. Not one of them have explained why god punished supposedly white people by turning them white nor have they explained what was so impressive about having white spots on a white hand shown to thousands that would qualify as a more impressive miracle than turning a stick into a snake.

What questions?
You read a verse and convince yourself it means something rather then understand the entire Chapter or Book or where the words in that verse are used elsewhere and to what effect.
The questions I just posed in my post you just replied to. If you think it means something else here is your opportunity to wow me with your brilliance.

Ummm....Yeah...ok.....Biblical Hebrew is generally chanted when praying.....it's not used in conversation. It'd be like speaking 15th century English or something
Umm. What does that have to do with my point?

Means you're of crap as usual

Nice deflection. The video is someone speaking 11th century English right now and you think its weird someone studies biblical hebrew?

You said they converse in it, you moron. Jews study biblical Hebrew everyday....You're a fraud. You don't know shit about any of it. only what's been fed to you by your black supremacists web-sites.:slap:

No dummy I said they speak it which doesnt mean they have conversations in it. How stupid are you? I can see you are beginning to panic. It will be ok. :itsok:

...and yes they speak biblical Hebrew.

You didn't know the difference fraud:slap:

Umm. What does that have to do with my point?

Nice deflection. The video is someone speaking 11th century English right now and you think its weird someone studies biblical hebrew?

You said they converse in it, you moron. Jews study biblical Hebrew everyday....You're a fraud. You don't know shit about any of it. only what's been fed to you by your black supremacists web-sites.:slap:

No dummy I said they speak it which doesnt mean they have conversations in it. How stupid are you? I can see you are beginning to panic. It will be ok. :itsok:

You got caught in yet another lie. :laugh:

JROC said conversing in biblical Hebrew was impossible. Obviously youre lying.

I never said, that I said it's not generally done. if you're studying the text maybe but not in general conversation

You got caught in yet another lie. :laugh:

And you know black Hebrews those on the street corner?..Fraud

JROC said conversing in biblical Hebrew was impossible. Obviously youre lying.

I never said, that I said it's not generally done. if you're studying the text maybe but not in general conversation
Umm. We have already established you were caught in a lie. Your comment never said anything about "not in general conversation". Sorry.:itsok:

Ummm....Yeah...ok.....Biblical Hebrew is generally chanted when praying.....it's not used in conversation. It'd be like speaking 15th century English or something

Rape or adultery are earth shattering only if they are discovered. But speaking of rape, it seems that it was quite ok for Jewish men to rape and ravish the women of other peoples. Some scripture suggest that sometimes it was ordained by YWH.

Uh, no.
Good.
He cannot touch her for 30 days and for those 30 days she can not cut her nails or her hair and she is allowed to mourn her family, friends and fellow citizens to excess.
It is expected that within those 30 days he will become disgusted with her and she will be sold as a non-Jewish servant where she will live a lifetime of luxury.

After reading your misogynistic drivel I don't feel "stupid" at all. I feel vindicated. Are you quoting the TNK? And what if a man disregards that 30 day stipulation/ What are the consequences, if any?

The man receives a public lashing and pays a fine to the court and is forbidden from having relations with the woman.
I doubt if such a law could be enforceable, or, the breaking of it detected.

G-d's Torah came before the (Hebrews) Jews genius..your post makes no sense

What questions?

He's being fed by the black supremacist nutters:cuckoo:

First reply...every sin mentioned in Tanach is followed by God begging us to behave....but nice try.

Second reply...Lineage is of the utmost importance in the Temple Service and even one child born of rape or adultery is considered an Earth shattering disaster.
Compare THAT level of decency to the garbage that non-Jews accept upon themselves.
OK! :::::::
Jer 7.png

To SMART Jews it makes sense but to Schlemiels like you it doesn't. Moses is said to have written the first five books of the Bible, RIGHT? If so, how can the Torah (Pentateuch) be attributed to Abraham (Hebrews) who came 400 +years before Moses?

To SMART Jews it makes sense but to Schlemiels like you it doesn't. Moses is said to have written the first five books of the Bible, RIGHT? If so, how can the Torah (Pentateuch) be attributed to Abraham (Hebrews) who came 400 +years before Moses?

They were written my G-d at first, after the sin of the golden Calf, Moses broke those..He wrote the second himself as dedicated to him by G-d the Torah was around before Moses, before Abraham

They were written my G-d at first, after the sin of the golden Calf, Moses broke those..He wrote the second himself as dedicated to him by G-d the Torah was around before Moses, before Abraham

Ok, Schlemiel, Where WAS theTorah before Moses? what evidence do you have that the Tora existed before Moses?

Ok, Schlemiel, Where WAS theTorah before Moses? what evidence do you have that the Tora existed before Moses?

G-ds law existed before the Hebrews..Jews were created for Torah, not the other way around..We were just studying this with the Rabbi few months back..I'll look it up when i have time

G-ds law existed before the Hebrews..Jews were created for Torah, not the other way around..We were just studying this with the Rabbi few months back..I'll look it up when i have time

You can't "look it up" because the Torah didn't exist before Moses wrote it. You can say it existed in the mind of God but,of course, that can't be proven.

When one is determining the racial appearance of the Hebrews it is important to establish that their appearance is similar to the Egyptians. Here I present a drawing by Vivant Denon who accompanied Napoleon to Africa in 1798. He was an eyewitness to what the Sphinx looked like prior to being damaged by Napoleons troops. Observe his drawing and to leave no further doubt read his own words.

Sphinx%20of%20Giza--color%20600wide.jpg

" ...Though its proportions are colossal, the outline is pure and graceful; the expression of the head is mild, gracious, and tranquil; the character is African,but the mouth, and lips of which are thick, has a softness and delicacy of execution truly admirable; it seems real life and flesh. Art must have been at a high pitch when this monument was executed; for, if the head wants what is called style, that is the say, the straight and bold lines which give expression to the figures under which the Greeks have designated their deities, yet sufficient justice has been rendered to the fine simplicity and character of nature which is displayed in this figure..."

-Vivant Denon

Last edited:
Now we will compare the 2 people. The Egyptians and the Hebrews. Remember the Egyptians are out of Kwam or as commonly known Ham. This means hot and Black. The Hebrews on the other hand are out of Shem. More than once throughout the Torah a Hebrew is mistaken for an Egyptian. Below is a passage where Joseph is burying his father Jacob In Canaan. One must note that the Canaanites lived with the Hebrews and should have been able to tell an Egyptian from a Hebrew if they looked different right? Take note specifically of verse 11.

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 50:7-12 - King James Version

"7 And Joseph went up to bury his father: and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt"

"11 And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan."

How did the Canaanites not know that it was a mixed procession of Hebrews and Egyptians? I mean they lived with the Hebrews and were familiar with the Egyptians. The only rational conclusion one can come to is that it was impossible to tell them apart.

Uh, no.
Good.

I doubt if such a law could be enforceable, or, the breaking of it detected.
You have no idea of the communal bonds in an Orthodox Jewish community.
There was a time when the Sanhedrin existed when punishments were meted out.
Today you don't receive honors during services.

Forum List

Back