The Ancient Black Hebrews

Nope. I said only white people practiced violence in a racial context. No they never messed with white people because they lived in the wilds of europe. Since god was Black as well it makes sense Black people would follow him being made in his image and all.

I never asked you what you believed in. It really doesnt matter because we have medical professionals that do believe in skin type scales.

Skin Types and At-Risk Groups - SkinCancer.org

Your right, you never asked me what I believe in , and likewise, no one ever asked you what you believed in as handed down from your grandmother. Funny how useless information gets tossed around on a message board.

there's nothing more objective than God being either Black or white, its highly doubtful that God being a spirit would have a color like human beings. Especially if he existed before the earth was created.

He doesn't believe in G-d. So how could he believe G-d was black? if he doesn't even believe in G-d's existence:dunno:
Who told you I dont believe in god.
dunno.gif

You've said you're an atheist nutter, unless its inconvenient to push your agenda then you're not:slap:
When did I say I was an atheist you dummy? Do you have any proof I ever said that? :cool-45:

You're not an Atheist? Oh that's right ..Your religion is black supremacist ideology...My Mistake

Your right, you never asked me what I believe in , and likewise, no one ever asked you what you believed in as handed down from your grandmother. Funny how useless information gets tossed around on a message board.

there's nothing more objective than God being either Black or white, its highly doubtful that God being a spirit would have a color like human beings. Especially if he existed before the earth was created.

He doesn't believe in G-d. So how could he believe G-d was black? if he doesn't even believe in G-d's existence:dunno:
dunno.gif

You've said you're an atheist nutter, unless its inconvenient to push your agenda then you're not:slap:
When did I say I was an atheist you dummy? Do you have any proof I ever said that? :cool-45:

You're not an Atheist? Oh that's right ..Your religion is black supremacist ideology...My Mistake
Did I hear that right? Are you saying that Asslips is kinda racist or something?

What, no comment on this?:
"But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population."

Google LEMBA and see the true descendants of the Levites and Aaron!

I'm familiar with them, one clan they are also not Jews they don't keep Torah. What's it mean really? Jews where scattered. It stands to reason there would be Jewish (Hebrew) blood throughout the region
Who are YOU to say the Lemba are not Jews. Their claims of being descended from the tribe of Judah is given more weight considering the frequency of Cohen patrilineal DNA occurs among them more than any other Jewish groups. That reality is significantly more powerful than your devalued statement " it stands to reason that there would be (Hebrew )blood throughout the region." Is that all you can say when confronted by the revelation of the Cohen signature being so concentrated in one group more than among other Jewish populations? The Lemba's Cohen connection brings the op clearly into focus and should silence any doubters. But NO, you, the descendent of Ashkenazi proselytes, linger as the worst detractor.

Hey genius, it is more common among one clan of those people, not the entire ethnic group ..Get it straight. My family are priest continually, from the time of Moses, unbroken and we still observe our laws and our book. Those people aren't Jews. Jews are continued through the women anyway not the men.
I always wanted to ask. A jew is jew after the mother but genealogy goes after the father, why is that? I understand the mother part>>>the assurance of jewish ancestry but then why is the male genealogy?
Jroc isnt really a Jew. He doesnt even understand Hebrew. Look up the Cohen gene.

I grew up the hood genius. Didn't i tell you that? are you dense? I didn't study Torah my whole life .I was busy surviving. I understand some Hebrew and can read it...I'm working on the rest...Now quit hating:slap:

dunno.gif

Did I hear that right? Are you saying that Asslips is kinda racist or something?

Black supremacist racist. No better than the white supremacist nuts on the board..He's scum

What, no comment on this?:
"But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population."

Google LEMBA and see the true descendants of the Levites and Aaron!

I'm familiar with them, one clan they are also not Jews they don't keep Torah. What's it mean really? Jews where scattered. It stands to reason there would be Jewish (Hebrew) blood throughout the region
Who are YOU to say the Lemba are not Jews. Their claims of being descended from the tribe of Judah is given more weight considering the frequency of Cohen patrilineal DNA occurs among them more than any other Jewish groups. That reality is significantly more powerful than your devalued statement " it stands to reason that there would be (Hebrew )blood throughout the region." Is that all you can say when confronted by the revelation of the Cohen signature being so concentrated in one group more than among other Jewish populations? The Lemba's Cohen connection brings the op clearly into focus and should silence any doubters. But NO, you, the descendent of Ashkenazi proselytes, linger as the worst detractor.

Hey genius, it is more common among one clan of those people, not the entire ethnic group ..Get it straight. My family are priest continually, from the time of Moses, unbroken and we still observe our laws and our book. Those people aren't Jews. Jews are continued through the women anyway not the men.
I always wanted to ask. A jew is jew after the mother but genealogy goes after the father, why is that? I understand the mother part>>>the assurance of jewish ancestry but then why is the male genealogy?

It is assumed that a child born of a married Jewish mother is the child of the father.
This is known as a chah-zah-kah.

You get your soul from G-d ,through the mother, not the father...I'm not familiar that term. Marriage doesn't have anything to do with anything

dunno.gif

Its always weird to me when white people call you racist just because you may say the Hebrews were Black or the Egyptians were Black. How in the world is that racist?

dunno.gif

White people have an automatic reflex to the truth when spoken by a Black person. They always call you a racist.

dunno.gif

Its always weird to me when white people call you racist just because you may say the Hebrews were Black or the Egyptians were Black. How in the world is that racist?
Has nothing to do with this topic, it's your whole existence on the board..Anybody can go through your posts and read your stupid, racist, crap....Are you Bi-polar?

dunno.gif

Has nothing to do with this topic, it's your whole existence on the board..Anybody can go through your posts and read your stupid, racist, crap....Are you Bi-polar?
If it has nothing to do with this topic why on earth did you bring it up? Keep your cave chimps under control and I wouldnt have to do it myself. No I'm not bi polar.

If it has nothing to do with this topic why on earth did you bring it up? Keep your cave chimps under control and I wouldnt have to do it myself. No I'm not bi polar.

Somebody asked about your dumbass

Jroc isnt really a Jew. He doesnt even understand Hebrew. Look up the Cohen gene.

I grew up the hood genius. Didn't i tell you that? are you dense? I didn't study Torah my whole life .I was busy surviving. I understand some Hebrew and can read it...I'm working on the rest...Now quit hating:slap:
What does growing up in the hood have to do with understanding Hebrew? I know plenty of Black dudes that grew up in the hood and the speak Hebrew fluently. You claim to be jewish so you have a head start.

Which dumbass did they ask about? I have a lot of them that follow me around the forum. I still dont understand what your belief about me being racist had to do with the question?

What does growing up in the hood have to do with understanding Hebrew? I know plenty of Black dudes that grew up in the hood and the speak Hebrew fluently. You claim to be jewish so you have a head start.

LOl...I'm sure you do....Modern Hebrew isn't the same as biblical Hebrew anyway moron. Your friends speak biblical Hebrew with each other do they?...Lol.. you're a riot ...fraud:slap: Was that you standing on the street corner?..

Which dumbass did they ask about? I have a lot of them that follow me around the forum. I still dont understand what your belief about me being racist had to do with the question?

You nutjob read the posts before you run your mouth

LOl...I'm sure you do....Modern Hebrew isn't the same as biblical Hebrew anyway moron. Your friends speak biblical Hebrew with each other do they?...Lol.. you're a riot ...fraud:slap: Was that you standing on the street corner?..
They arent exactly my friends because I dont believe they are full Hebrew and yes they speak biblical Hebrew. They study it like they study the Torah. Its not really any of my business if you pretend to not believe me.

I did read the post. He asked you if you were calling me a racist after you claimed i was a racist. You made the remark and he asked you about it. Now can you explain what that had to do with the question?

"Are you saying that Asslips is kinda racist or something?"

Dont care what color the first man was, I think he was black according to the science I'm aware of, but to think that God is either black or white is ridiculous. Thats where you error. You cant rely on the English translation to understand the "science" of the bible. The words are shallow in meaning compared to the original Hebrew. Your using western thinking when you simplify the definition of Image.
As long as Caucasians continue to project millions
of images of God and Jesus as White, you shouldn't have any objection to a Black man voicing his opposition to that and using scientific fact to do so.

If someone starts a thread saying God is white , Ill disagree with them the same. As far as Christ goes, I believe he had dark skin, but my objection would remain the same. A spirit doesnt have a color. The image of God is a spiritual meaning that gives value to human beings regardless of what color they are. Im not going to change my opinion on that
Who exactly are you talking about when you say christ? There is no christ. That was a word made up by the Greeks from the word kristos. Greeks were late comers to this so why would you take their perception of things as being correct?

Ok, if the man some people call Christ, or jesus did not exist to you, then there is nothing to talk about there. You know who I meant.

This is a picture taken off an Egyptian tomb of Seti 1 which shows ethnicities of people at the time. your ideas that all white people were living in caves of europe while jews and egyptians were all black are off base. The truth is no one knows for sure what Jews looked like but Abraham originated in the region of Sumer which was up by Turkey or northern Iraq not Egypt. My thought would be that the Jews looked something like a mix of the people depicted below

View attachment 83051
Nope try a little harder. Thats a propaganda fresco done by a white person by the name of heinrich von minutoli in 1820.

File:Egyptian races.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

"English: Depicting (from left): a Berber, a Nubian, an Asiatic, and an Egyptian. Drawing by an unknown artist after a mural of the tomb of Seti I; Copy by Heinrich von Minutoli (1820). Note that the skin shades are due to the 19th century illustrator, not the Ancient Egyptian original."

Youre just like most typical whites full of lies and half truths and whats sad is you are still going to lie even when I show you the real one that fresco was supposedly copied from. :laugh:.

actual.jpg

Like most typical whites? You can just Fuck off Racist.

As a matter of fact I notice you celebrate the killing of cops, people who hadn't done shit to anyone, I may be wrong about the fresco, but your opinions on race are pretty worthless. You represent everything that divides people in this country, full of stereotypes and projecting on others, You think the hebrew language is based on black people because thats the only thing you can think about .

Last edited:
As long as Caucasians continue to project millions
of images of God and Jesus as White, you shouldn't have any objection to a Black man voicing his opposition to that and using scientific fact to do so.

If someone starts a thread saying God is white , Ill disagree with them the same. As far as Christ goes, I believe he had dark skin, but my objection would remain the same. A spirit doesnt have a color. The image of God is a spiritual meaning that gives value to human beings regardless of what color they are. Im not going to change my opinion on that
Who exactly are you talking about when you say christ? There is no christ. That was a word made up by the Greeks from the word kristos. Greeks were late comers to this so why would you take their perception of things as being correct?

Ok, if the man some people call Christ, or jesus did not exist to you, then there is nothing to talk about there. You know who I meant.

This is a picture taken off an Egyptian tomb of Seti 1 which shows ethnicities of people at the time. your ideas that all white people were living in caves of europe while jews and egyptians were all black are off base. The truth is no one knows for sure what Jews looked like but Abraham originated in the region of Sumer which was up by Turkey or northern Iraq not Egypt. My thought would be that the Jews looked something like a mix of the people depicted below

View attachment 83051
Nope try a little harder. Thats a propaganda fresco done by a white person by the name of heinrich von minutoli in 1820.

File:Egyptian races.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

"English: Depicting (from left): a Berber, a Nubian, an Asiatic, and an Egyptian. Drawing by an unknown artist after a mural of the tomb of Seti I; Copy by Heinrich von Minutoli (1820). Note that the skin shades are due to the 19th century illustrator, not the Ancient Egyptian original."

Youre just like most typical whites full of lies and half truths and whats sad is you are still going to lie even when I show you the real one that fresco was supposedly copied from. :laugh:.

actual.jpg

Like most typical whites? You can just Fuck off Racist.
Dont be mad you got caught trying to pass off a lie. Your credibility is like an eraser. After each mistake it gets smaller and smaller. White people have none left as far as I am concerned. I think you guys lie just to hear yourselves even after youve been caught or exposed.

They arent exactly my friends because I dont believe they are full Hebrew and yes they speak biblical Hebrew. They study it like they study the Torah. Its not really any of my business if you pretend to not believe me.

Ummm....Yeah...ok.....Biblical Hebrew is generally chanted when praying.....it's not used in conversation. It'd be like speaking 15th century English or something

I did read the post. He asked you if you were calling me a racist after you claimed i was a racist. You made the remark and he asked you about it. Now can you explain what that had to do with the question?

"Are you saying that Asslips is kinda racist or something?"
He was asking me if you were a racist. I confirmed that fact for him ...you sure you're not bi-polar?

Forum List

Back