The Ancient Black Hebrews

Most of my friends can converse in Biblical Hebrew, not modern Hebrew, because we learn together.

I don't know if an unmarried woman who gives birth is believed as to the tribal lineage of the supposed father.
JROC said conversing in biblical Hebrew was impossible. Obviously youre lying.
He meant that concerning your friends who don't spend time learning Torah.
And yet another out of context post from you.

Ask, are you a black Jew? Or a slave reparations guy? Or you don't care where the cash comes from?
I have been told that my ancestors were Black Hebrews. I am also a person that would advocate for reparations. Yes I care where my money comes from.
You want reparations? Come to my house and repair my fence and I'll pay you a few bucks.
You cant afford deodorant so what makes you think you can afford to pay reparations?
So how much reparations you guys get so far? :popcorn:

Well, besides all the free bullets the cops are giving you all.

What, no comment on this?:
"But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population."

Google LEMBA and see the true descendants of the Levites and Aaron!

I'm familiar with them, one clan they are also not Jews they don't keep Torah. What's it mean really? Jews where scattered. It stands to reason there would be Jewish (Hebrew) blood throughout the region
Who are YOU to say the Lemba are not Jews. Their claims of being descended from the tribe of Judah is given more weight considering the frequency of Cohen patrilineal DNA occurs among them more than any other Jewish groups. That reality is significantly more powerful than your devalued statement " it stands to reason that there would be (Hebrew )blood throughout the region." Is that all you can say when confronted by the revelation of the Cohen signature being so concentrated in one group more than among other Jewish populations? The Lemba's Cohen connection brings the op clearly into focus and should silence any doubters. But NO, you, the descendent of Ashkenazi proselytes, linger as the worst detractor.

Hey genius, it is more common among one clan of those people, not the entire ethnic group ..Get it straight. My family are priest continually, from the time of Moses, unbroken and we still observe our laws and our book. Those people aren't Jews. Jews are continued through the women anyway not the men.

It doesn't take a genius to see that although one clan has the highest distribution of the Cohen genetic signature in the world that doesn't mean the rest of the clans don't have ANY. The other clans probably have an average distribution of the gene like the Ashkenazi. In either case, it is clear that you are reeling in disbelief. You just can't accept that Black Africans have been proven unequivocally to be descended from Hebrews/ Now, the matrilineal requirement for an individual to be a Jew might seem to be a problem. And that is the basis of your denial. One of two scenarios unfold to address this.

The Cohen Signature must have been around long before Moses or Aaron inherited it. And for that reason a number of people who do not practice Judaism must have it too. But consider this: Groups who practice anything close to Judaism are the targets of testing for the Cohen link which is inevitably uncovered. But we don't know how many people in the general populations of the world might be related to Moses because they aren't practicing the faith of Judaism. The significance of that, either way, is that some of the descendants of Aaron and Moses fooled around a lot, married out side the faith or had concubines. That could be one explanation for the wide dissemination of the Cohen signature along patrilineal paths. So, the sons and daughters descended from Aaron and Moses without matrilineal ties to Aaron and Moses , according to Jewish tradition, are not Jews. And that could include the Ashkenazi Jews or even YOU(JROC). You bellow vigorously about the Jewish matrilineal tradition but you make no mention of the women in your ancestry that make you Jewish. Instead, you proudly testify about your patrilineal connection to Aaron. That doesn't really prove your Jewishness, does it?

Ely Beau Eastman

The only three good examples I can think of are Abraham, who's mother could not have been Jewish because technically Judaism did not exist before the covenant. Even if Abraham's mother converted, would it have counted, since she was not Jewish at the time of birth? Second, Zipporah, Moses' wife, was a Midianite, not a Hebrew. While the children of Moses were not chosen as his successor, it wasn't because of their mother, but because they idled instead of studying Torah. Joseph also married out of the tribe, to an Egyptian woman, who was certainly not Jewish. However, Ephraim and Menassah became to lead two of the tribes of Israel, so they must have certainly been considered Jewish? I know the Mishna is the beginning of matrilineality, but where does it originate from or gather justification from?

If i gathered up a "clan" of Asheknazi Jews with the last name of Cohen most would have that Y chromosome and would have the highest genetic signature. Who is this guy you're quoting anyway? My people have been slaughtered, because we are Jews, always have been, and have stayed Jews..Those people aren't Jews. So who cares...In the end we are all G-d's people, and all genetically related. Jews have just accepted G-d's Torah and it's our responsibility to keep it

Er… have you forgotten that the Cohen signature or that "Y" chromosome doe NOT make you Jewish? It is that "X chromosome that allegedly makes one Jewish. But does it really? Jewish women have been forcefully raped by or willfully copulated throughout history with conquering Romans and other non Jewish heathens; and, they bore children…technically, those children were/are Jews. That is one flaw in that matrilineal heritage. The father could be ANY MAN: gentile, barbarian or Jew, but the mother keeps the lineage in tact whether she was faithful to her Jewish husband or not.

Most of my friends can converse in Biblical Hebrew, not modern Hebrew, because we learn together.

I don't know if an unmarried woman who gives birth is believed as to the tribal lineage of the supposed father.
That tribal nonsense will dissipate quickly when the chid support payments come due. The State will administer a paternity test and erase any doubt. The "tribe " might not accept the child but the father is going to support it or go to jail!

JROC said conversing in biblical Hebrew was impossible. Obviously youre lying.
He meant that concerning your friends who don't spend time learning Torah.
And yet another out of context post from you.
They arent my friends and yes they spend most of their time learning the Torah and no he meant just what he said. He said you were lying because he believes no one converses in biblical Hebrew not matter how much you want us to believe you.

Ummm....Yeah...ok.....Biblical Hebrew is generally chanted when praying.....it's not used in conversation. It'd be like speaking 15th century English or something

I just got through talking to a white lady that claims to be Jewish. She told me something the lends even more credence to my proof. She is fully aware the Hebrews were Black people. She pointed to the same incidents where god turned Moses and others white. Evidently white people (greeks) have mistranslated the Torah again by claiming this was due to leprosy. No such thing could be further from the truth. Leprosy doesnt exhibit the same symptoms as what is described in the Torah. The word used for the condition was actually "tzara'at" or "tzara'ath". Its called "the divine affliction of discoloration". It not only affects the skin of the sinner. It starts out by discoloring (turning white) the dwelling of the sinner then moves to the clothing, and as a last resort it moves to the body. The Laws of Leviticus discusses this at length.Weird how turning something white was seen as bad by supposedly white people.

I just got through talking to a white lady that claims to be Jewish. She told me something the lends even more credence to my proof. She is fully aware the Hebrews were Black people. She pointed to the same incidents where god turned Moses and others white. Evidently white people (greeks) have mistranslated the Torah again by claiming this was due to leprosy. No such thing could be further from the truth. Leprosy doesnt exhibit the same symptoms as what is described in the Torah. The word used for the condition was actually "tzara'at" or "tzara'ath". Its called "the divine affliction of discoloration". It not only affects the skin of the sinner. It starts out by discoloring (turning white) the dwelling of the sinner then moves to the clothing, and as a last resort it moves to the body. The Laws of Leviticus discusses this at length.Weird how turning something white was seen as bad by supposedly white people.

She forgot to tell you that White people aren't White...we're sort of, perhaps, pale peach
Only self-hating Jews argue that Tzara'at is leprosy.
Why would I care about the Greek translation of the Torah?
The Septuagint is one of the worst things that ever happened.
Reading the Word of God in any language than the language in which it was given is a travesty.

Still, it's obvious that you are too lazy to take 3 months to learn basic Hebrew but you'll spend years posting nonsense.

That tribal nonsense will dissipate quickly when the chid support payments come due. The State will administer a paternity test and erase any doubt. The "tribe " might not accept the child but the father is going to support it or go to jail!

Perhaps you are missing that fact that few, if any Jews, behave like American Black Christians.
We don't screw around at random and abandon our children.

She forgot to tell you that White people aren't White...we're sort of, perhaps, pale peach
Reading the Word of God in any language than the language in which it was given is a travesty.

Still, it's obvious that you are too lazy to take 3 months to learn basic Hebrew but you'll spend years posting nonsense.
Says the guy that thought Cush was Canaans father. If I were you i wouldnt tell people i spent years of bible study. Its obvious you should get your money back. :laugh:

I dont know why you would care about the greek translation. i added that for everyone else to investigate or not. I'm not too interested in you since you have shown yourself to not be up to the task of debating the topic.

Perhaps you are missing that fact that few, if any Jews, behave like American Black Christians.
Obviously you too are a fake Jew and a awesome liar.

Community-Based Foster Care & The Crisis It Has Created For Jewish Children | Ohel Children's Home and Family Services

"In Ohel’s Milton Schulman Foster Care Program we place Jewish children in need of foster homes due to abusive, neglectful or unsafe conditions in their homes. "

Asclepias has put forth a link addressing present Jewish sins.Community-Based Foster Care & The Crisis It Has Created For Jewish Children | Ohel Children's Home and Family Services

The Bible is replete with past Jewish sins and divine punishments that ensued as a result. The need to implement a Matrilineal Lineage speaks to the licentious nature of the Jews for which it was intended. Why have such a devise if the Jews were as moralistic as you posit? And the Ten Commandments were not created for no good reason. The Commandments were needed to address the wicked among the Jews who were doing wicked things.

Says the guy that thought Cush was Canaans father. If I were you i wouldnt tell people i spent years of bible study. Its obvious you should get your money back. :laugh:

I dont know why you would care about the greek translation. i added that for everyone else to investigate or not. I'm not too interested in you since you have shown yourself to not be up to the task of debating the topic.

Compare my error on Cush to just about EVERYTHING you post and you have ZERO to brag about.
In fact, I have made about numerous postings that you haven't replied to because you can't.

Obviously you too are a fake Jew and a awesome liar.

Community-Based Foster Care & The Crisis It Has Created For Jewish Children | Ohel Children's Home and Family Services

"In Ohel’s Milton Schulman Foster Care Program we place Jewish children in need of foster homes due to abusive, neglectful or unsafe conditions in their homes. "
I see the two Negroes are defending the plethora of single parent Black homes rather then learning Hebrew.

Asclepias has put forth a link addressing present Jewish sins.Community-Based Foster Care & The Crisis It Has Created For Jewish Children | Ohel Children's Home and Family Services

The Bible is replete with past Jewish sins and divine punishments that ensued as a result. The need to implement a Matrilineal Lineage speaks to the licentious nature of the Jews for which it was intended. Why have such a devise if the Jews were as moralistic as you posit? And the Ten Commandments were not created for no good reason. The Commandments were needed to address the wicked among the Jews who were doing wicked things.

First reply...every sin mentioned in Tanach is followed by God begging us to behave....but nice try.

Second reply...Lineage is of the utmost importance in the Temple Service and even one child born of rape or adultery is considered an Earth shattering disaster.
Compare THAT level of decency to the garbage that non-Jews accept upon themselves.

Rape or adultery are earth shattering only if they are discovered. But speaking of rape, it seems that it was quite ok for Jewish men to rape and ravish the women of other peoples. Some scripture suggest that sometimes it was ordained by YWH.

Rape in the Bible – Evil Bible .com

Rape or adultery are earth shattering only if they are discovered. But speaking of rape, it seems that it was quite ok for Jewish men to rape and ravish the women of other peoples. Some scripture suggest that sometimes it was ordained by YWH.

Uh, no.
Are you ready to feel stupid?
Good.
During the conquest of an enemy, a man can take an attractive woman back home.
He cannot touch her for 30 days and for those 30 days she can not cut her nails or her hair and she is allowed to mourn her family, friends and fellow citizens to excess.
It is expected that within those 30 days he will become disgusted with her and she will be sold as a non-Jewish servant where she will live a lifetime of luxury.
Go figure those stupid Jews.

Compare my error on Cush to just about EVERYTHING you post and you have ZERO to brag about.
In fact, I have made about numerous postings that you haven't replied to because you can't.
Your error on Cush just makes your inability to provide an answer to my questions that much more glaring. Obviously you havent studied anything or you have poor reading comprehension. Now you can answer my questions or you excuse yourself from further debate. Either way is good with me.

Uh, no.
Are you ready to feel stupid?
Good.
During the conquest of an enemy, a man can take an attractive woman back home.
He cannot touch her for 30 days and for those 30 days she can not cut her nails or her hair and she is allowed to mourn her family, friends and fellow citizens to excess.
It is expected that within those 30 days he will become disgusted with her and she will be sold as a non-Jewish servant where she will live a lifetime of luxury.
Go figure those stupid Jews.

After reading your misogynistic drivel I don't feel "stupid" at all. I feel vindicated. Are you quoting the TNK? And what if a man disregards that 30 day stipulation/ What are the consequences, if any?

What he is doing is trying to avoid answering the questions I put forth. Typical white boy behavior when they cant answer a question. They start talking about something totally different. Not one of them have explained why god punished supposedly white people by turning them white nor have they explained what was so impressive about having white spots on a white hand shown to thousands that would qualify as a more impressive miracle than turning a stick into a snake.

Forum List

Back