The Anarchist vs The Cop

Well. Since I believe a white man should be able to refuse service to a black man, and visa versa, I will take the same stance here. Just because you're a cop doesn't mean someone should have to serve you.

However, I will say this, what a stupid douche, hope his shop doesn't get broken into or catch on fire, LEO might be a little slow in responding that day....

when seconds count, cops are minutes away

Especially for someone who refused to let them have donuts and coffee.

Proof that cops are useless

Yes, absolutely. Every law enforcement agency in the lad doesn't have internal affairs or anything like that. :cuckoo:

internal affairs is run by other cops and former cops. they give out slaps ont he wrist and paid leave and upon return cops are put into their same position or simply reassigned into another group.

You are wrong. Any cop will tell you that Internal Affairs people do NOT let cops get away with stuff. Yes of course there are exceptions, but they are just that - exceptions.

right, thats why I am always seeing stories about cops who a few years before had been slapped on the wrist and reassigned by internal affairs only to commit the same offense again.

internal affairs is run by other cops and former cops. they give out slaps ont he wrist and paid leave and upon return cops are put into their same position or simply reassigned into another group.

You are wrong. Any cop will tell you that Internal Affairs people do NOT let cops get away with stuff. Yes of course there are exceptions, but they are just that - exceptions.

right, thats why I am always seeing stories about cops who a few years before had been slapped on the wrist and reassigned by internal affairs only to commit the same offense again.

Yes, any cop who has a run in with internal affairs should be summarily shot, just in case..........

It's a little over-reacting and panicky, and I don't see why he could've just given the coffee to go to the office. It doesn't take that long to make a cup of coffee. But then again, maybe the owner didn't want to risk one his customers doing something stupid, or vice versa.

jEEEZUS h. CRIST. We can't refuse to serve people of color because that's racist but we can refuse because of occupation.. is that right? libturd! You guys are unfuckingbelievable.

It's a little over-reacting and panicky, and I don't see why he could've just given the coffee to go to the office. It doesn't take that long to make a cup of coffee. But then again, maybe the owner didn't want to risk one his customers doing something stupid, or vice versa.

jEEEZUS h. CRIST. We can't refuse to serve people of color because that's racist but we can refuse because of occupation.. is that right? libturd! You guys are unfuckingbelievable.

Little libs hope no one notices their double standards

istockphoto_2755113-cleaning-house-sweep-it-under-the-rug.jpg

By the way little libs, what if the cop is black?

he cannot even speak coherently,, the police should take their sweet time responding to any future calls this bimbo might makes..

he cannot even speak coherently,, the police should take their sweet time responding to any future calls this bimbo might makes..

But they won't b/c no matter what these morons want to pretend is true, the reality is most cops are professionals and won't stoop to this idiot's level.

Why Willow my dear, I'm starting to get the feeling you may have a bit of a dislike of me. Whatever could I have done to deserve this calamity?

I did say that the cafe could've just given the coffee to-go for the officer (albeit with a typo) if they feared that much from him. Everyone wins a little in that regard. I also said on the other hand maybe the owner didn't want to risk his customers doing something stupid or vice versa.

I never said if a side was right or wrong here, merely offered some speculations on what could have been done or why they did what they did. Although my post leaned more towards the officer's side than the cafe owner's. I did say the cafe owner overreacted and got a bit panicky.

Last edited:

Why Willow my dear, I'm starting to get the feeling you may have a bit of a dislike of me. Whatever could I have done to deserve this calamity?

I did say that the cafe could've just given the coffee to-go for the officer (albeit with a typo) if they feared that much from him. Everyone wins a little in that regard. I also said on the other hand maybe the owner didn't want to risk his customers doing something stupid or vice versa.

I never said if a side was right or wrong here, merely offered some speculations on what could have been done or why they did what they did. Although my post leaned more towards the officer's side than the cafe owner's. I did say the cafe owner overreacted and got a bit panicky.

so, if a shop owner doesn't want a person of color in his shop he can just give him his coffee to go? gotcha.. that sound reasonable yes?

so, if a shop owner doesn't want a person of color in his shop he can just give him his coffee to go? gotcha.. that sound reasonable yes?

How do you really feel about this? I feel anyone should be able to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. No protected classes.

Protected classes do not equal equality they equal special treatment.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

My dearest Willow, I simply offered alternatives for what the cafe owner could've done if he really didn't want the cop there. I never said its what I would do were I in his position. Were I the cafe owner, I wouldn't turn away any business, a paying customer is a paying customer, so long as he harms no one else or infringes on their rights. If something happens there, that's what security cameras are for, and the cafe full of witnesses.

But these racial comments you seem to be putting in my mouth, dear Willow. Where ever are you getting them from? I don't recall the issue of race even turning up in my original post that you seemed to have such an issue with.

How do you really feel about this? I feel anyone should be able to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. No protected classes.

Protected classes do not equal equality they equal special treatment.

I disagree. I don't think if you serve the public in any fashion you should not embarass them by refusing service. Unless the Individual cop was rowdy and disruptive he has every right to sit down and drink a cup of coffee.

My dearest Willow, I simply offered alternatives for what the cafe owner could've done if he really didn't want the cop there. I never said its what I would do were I in his position. Were I the cafe owner, I wouldn't turn away any business, a paying customer is a paying customer, so long as he harms no one else or infringes on their rights. If something happens there, that's what security cameras are for, and the cafe full of witnesses.

But these racial comments you seem to be putting in my mouth, dear Willow. Where ever are you getting them from? I don't recall the issue of race even turning up in my original post that you seemed to have such an issue with.

I'm not putting anything in your mouth. I'm asking you if it's okay for a shop owner who does not want to serve coffe to a person of color can get by with a "coffee to go" that's a yes or no answer.

off topic, how many other people do I have to rep before i can negative Sangha again?

To answer your question Willow. I would have an undesirables window. If I don't want you stinkin up my business but I still want your money, you can go around back to the undesirable window. Progressives would be at the top of my list.

I'm not putting anything in your mouth. I'm asking you if it's okay for a shop owner who does not want to serve coffe to a person of color can get by with a "coffee to go" that's a yes or no answer.

My dear Willow, they could do that with any person of any color, white, black, what have you or any person of any occupation so long as they could prove to have a reason to feel uneasy with that person around and it didn't have to do with their skin tone or job. The fact that it was a cop in the news story, and it's a person of color in your hypothetical is incidental.

My dear Willow, they could do that with any person of any color, white, black, what have you or any person of any occupation so long as they could prove to have a reason to feel uneasy with that person around and it didn't have to do with their skin tone or job. The fact that it was a cop in the news story, and it's a person of color in your hypothetical is incidental.

Say What?

why would you encourage them to break their oath? I am guessing youd on't believe in the rights of business owners to serve whom they please?

Why do you say it couldn't have to do with their job, but then say it's ok to do it to a cop, do you think cop is a lifestyle not a job?

Forum List

Back