In the Continuing Sordid Saga of the Dolton, IL Mayor......Mayor retaliates by using her police force against bars

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

DOLTON - There is more controversy in south suburban Dolton.

On Tuesday, police shut down two popular bars, and one trustee says it's because they're not supporting Dolton's Mayor, Tiffany Henyard.

OIP.7JBJso8K4wpBRLwGnQpVFwHaEK

Is it a coincidence? Or retaliation? Both the Dolton bars that were raided and shut down last night FOX 32 visited the day before as part of our ongoing investigation into allegations of political corruption in the south suburb.

"They just rushed in here. Put police at the front door like they were doing a raid on a drug house or something," said Sevone Garfield, security director of Pablo's Cafe and Bar.

A team of Dolton officers, headed by Deputy Police Chief Lewis Lacey, raided and shut down Pablo's Bar and Café and Rinky's Bar and Café, both located on Sibley about a block apart.

"Everything going peacefully. Nothing going on. Like 10 police cars come in and they start pushing customers from here. And he said if you don't leave, we're gonna lock you up," said George Mseeh, owner of Pablo's Cafe and Bar.

Employees and owners say it's part of an ongoing campaign of harassment by Dolton Mayor Tiffany Henyard that is costing jobs and money. Their business licenses have been stripped by Dolton, but they've continued to operate with a state license.

LOL....She just keeps getting worse and worse......In the link look down on the bottom and see the list of shady activities that bitch is involved in. Good Lord, it's amazing how the corruption is right out in the open!

She has groomed and hired the PD into being her personal security force. She will probably have documentaries made about her at some point. It's kinda fascinating to watch really. Talk about absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Really, no shits given about the bars as both seem as nasty and as much a danger to the equally nasty community as she is.....They all deserve each other and the whole sordid mess just confirms what I have always thought of black dem politicians.

CarefreePlayfulEastrussiancoursinghounds-663.gif

DOLTON - There is more controversy in south suburban Dolton.

On Tuesday, police shut down two popular bars, and one trustee says it's because they're not supporting Dolton's Mayor, Tiffany Henyard.

OIP.7JBJso8K4wpBRLwGnQpVFwHaEK

Is it a coincidence? Or retaliation? Both the Dolton bars that were raided and shut down last night FOX 32 visited the day before as part of our ongoing investigation into allegations of political corruption in the south suburb.

"They just rushed in here. Put police at the front door like they were doing a raid on a drug house or something," said Sevone Garfield, security director of Pablo's Cafe and Bar.

A team of Dolton officers, headed by Deputy Police Chief Lewis Lacey, raided and shut down Pablo's Bar and Café and Rinky's Bar and Café, both located on Sibley about a block apart.

"Everything going peacefully. Nothing going on. Like 10 police cars come in and they start pushing customers from here. And he said if you don't leave, we're gonna lock you up," said George Mseeh, owner of Pablo's Cafe and Bar.

Employees and owners say it's part of an ongoing campaign of harassment by Dolton Mayor Tiffany Henyard that is costing jobs and money. Their business licenses have been stripped by Dolton, but they've continued to operate with a state license.

LOL....She just keeps getting worse and worse......In the link look down on the bottom and see the list of shady activities that bitch is involved in. Good Lord, it's amazing how the corruption is right out in the open!

She has groomed and hired the PD into being her personal security force. She will probably have documentaries made about her at some point. It's kinda fascinating to watch really. Talk about absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Really, no shits given about the bars as both seem as nasty and as much a danger to the equally nasty community as she is.....They all deserve each other and the whole sordid mess just confirms what I have always thought of black dem politicians.

CarefreePlayfulEastrussiancoursinghounds-663.gif
Well if all true I hope she and her thugs rot in jail. Hope the feds get down there and clean that crap up post haste.

We haven't even discussed her salary, which she combined two positions into her role and is taking a full salary on both (I believe both are six figures) , I'm glad the city council are pushing back but this corruption is so blatant that the police chief should also be indicted for enabling such extreme corruption.

It looks like there is some FBI involvement (finally) but even they are likely as amazed at the amount of corruption as everyone else is at this point....Like where do we even start? :laughing0301:
The wheels of justice turn slowly but they turn. It is likely she will ruin business and lives for a while till they get enough on her. Hopefully the scrutiny will at least slow her down. Where to start? Follow the money and work your way out from there.

I live in Illinois and the first time I heard about this Mayor was on American Greed, of all places, so they have already started the documentary. What blew me away was at the end of the episode she was not sitting in courtroom in an orange jumpsuit, she was still in office!

The electorate of Dolton elected this dame overwhelmingly. This is the kind of leadership they like, I can't see the point of tossing her out.
That's right!

That "mayor" just shows you what is in store for the whole nation.

Folks like her will soon be "governing" all of our cities, states, and the federal government.

And Dems claim that the United States of America has a bright future!

P.S. Just heard that California and Illinois both have the highest number of residents who are leaving.

That's right!

That "mayor" just shows you what is in store for the whole nation.

Folks like her will soon be "governing" all of our cities, states, and the federal government.

And Dems claim that the United States of America has a bright future!

P.S. Just heard that California and Illinois both have the highest number of residents who are leaving.

I just saw on the web that Stallone is leaving California for Florida. The Limbaugh family were the pioneers that went to the sunshine state and convinced a lot of people. The Trump family has saved billions moving to Palm Beach already.

Old school politics.

Let's face it, this kind of thing would go on if all the players were white non-ethnic males. But it makes a better story when it's gangsters of identifiable ethnicities, and attractive women. The Irish and the Italians used to run Illinois politics and businesses like bars. Now it's blacks - and women - stepping up to be their own Nucky Thompsons.

Is it right? Not at all. Government should be run such that anyone can open a business and fairly compete. Police should be about arresting criminals, not being criminals. But it has never been that way in the history of ever.

People go into government, often specifically because they lack skills and abilities valued by the private sector. Then they find themselves with power over the same private sector that rejected them. So the smarter among them misuse that power.

The only solution is much, much smaller government and no one seems to want that. Too protective of whatever crumbs they are getting from Super-sized government.

Forum List

Back