The Anarchist vs The Cop

Not saying it makes a good policy to exclude police from places of business. I am saying I understand how they can be a liability sometimes. It is case specific.

Hey, you can stick with total lie for all I care. How many times have you heard of a shoot out with bullets flying everywhere and the police miss the robber? Remember, I'm the guy twice as close to both guns.

Get used to this. conjob will never admit to anything that undermines his POV. He just can't handle disagreement. His ego is so weak that he just cannot admit that some people do not want cops around, and for good reason.

So it would be a good idea to initiate a "do not come for cops" list? Like if we dial 9-11 you don't have to come cause you have stated you do not want cops around. kinda like the "do no call" registry.. that's entirely workable. I think.. Here's a pen.

What part of this aren't you getting?

"No cops unless we need cops" :cuckoo::lol:

Happiness is reading..."This message is hidden because sangha is on your ignore list.".

Should have guessed that if you throw anarchist and cop in the thread title...

You don't know what good humor you're missing :lol:

The real humor here is the anarchist wants a highly structured police response to his business. Shouldn't he want total randomness and disorganization?

The real humor here is the anarchist wants a highly structured police response to his business. Shouldn't he want total randomness and disorganization?

A true anarchist wouldn't even recognize the authority of the cop in the first place and so wouldn't worry about what he may or may not do.

Anarchy means "without leaders", not "without order."

Are you sure about that?

an·ar·chy
   /ˈænərki/ Show Spelled[an-er-kee] Show IPA
–noun
a state of society without government or law.
political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy.
a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.
confusion; chaos; disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy followed his loss of faith.

Anarchy means "without leaders", not "without order."

Expand your mind.

anarchy
Definition
an·ar·chy[ ánnərkee ]NOUN
1. chaotic situation: a situation in which there is a total lack of organization or control
2. lack of government: the absence of any formal system of government in a society
[ Mid-16th century. Via medieval Latin < Greek anarkhia < anarkhos "without a ruler" < arkhos "ruler" ]
Thesaurus
NOUN
Synonyms: disorder, chaos, lawlessness, anarchism, revolution, mayhem, rebellion, mobocracy, ochlocracy, riot

define anarchy - Bing DICTIONARY

Generally, if someone's an anarchist, they fellow the third listed definition, the political one. Which is vastly different from the first definition.

I am thinking you don't know what anarchy is

I am thinking you probably aren't thinking at all at this particular moment, so there is no real concern on my part. Comedy is highly subjective, so I'd go with that defense if I were you.

I am thinking you probably aren't thinking at all at this particular moment, so there is no real concern on my part. Comedy is highly subjective, so I'd go with that defense if I were you.

Pretty clear who doesn't understand their terms here lol

Cracks me up when people call othere neo cons not knowing what it means ,or claim to be a libertarian not knowing what that means etc etc.

You guys might want to at least the skim an article about political anarchism before you judge it.

Just saying.

You might want to read the other definitions around the one you like too.

political anarchism: lackeys of the lefty loons, guys in cuffs being led away from the protest, see Somalia.

You guys might want to at least the skim an article about political anarchism before you judge it.

Just saying.

You might want to read the other definitions around the one you like too.

political anarchism: lackeys of the lefty loons, guys in cuffs being led away from the protest, see Somalia.

No, not quite. That's chaos, not political anarchism. All chaos is anarchy but not all anarchy is chaos. It doesn't apply to this cafe owner anyway. The cafe is called The Black and Red cafe, which are symbols of political anarchism.

If you've ever read The Dispossessed, it shows what an anarchist society would be like (albeit on a desolate world in a science fiction setting).

Get used to this. conjob will never admit to anything that undermines his POV. He just can't handle disagreement. His ego is so weak that he just cannot admit that some people do not want cops around, and for good reason.

So it would be a good idea to initiate a "do not come for cops" list? Like if we dial 9-11 you don't have to come cause you have stated you do not want cops around. kinda like the "do no call" registry.. that's entirely workable. I think.. Here's a pen.

well ya noticed none of them grabbed the pen.

well ya noticed none of them grabbed the pen.

That's b/c once again their asses wrote checks that their bodies can't cash. Just some idiots that spew shit that even they don't believe trying to get attention on a message board. They really need mental help.

Cracks me up when people call othere neo cons not knowing what it means ,or claim to be a libertarian not knowing what that means etc etc.

From the man who thinks bush was a liberal and a "classic liberal" is not a conservative

From the man who thinks bush was a liberal and a "classic liberal" is not a conservative

1) DUbya was financially liberal. PROVEN
2) Even a classical liberal is still a liberal, as anyone who understands adjectives understands
3) Enjoy the rest of your day before you must report for your shift at Burger King

1) DUbya was financially liberal. PROVEN
2) Even a classical liberal is still a liberal, as anyone who understands adjectives understands
3) Enjoy the rest of your day before you must report for your shift at Burger King

1) conhog changes his tune. Now it's bush was a FINANCIAL liberal.
2) conhog still doesn't understand the term, even after it's been explained to him

Forum List

Back