The American Conservative

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
I just started getting this magazine and it's awesome! It goes over a lot of the issues that concern Conservatives and many other people today. They also interview or talk about one of the Republican Presidential Candidates in each issue. They also go over a wide range of subjects and have a ton of interesting articles and not all of them are about politics.

The cover article this issue is a picture of old knights on horses fighting in the name of God (I believe) and the article is called The Once & Future Christendom "From Death of the West to Knights of the West". The other cover stories are The Bushian Barack, War Czar Feels Draft and Heartfelt Huckabee. So I guess the candidate of the issue is Huckabee.

You can get a five issue free trial, but I am sure once you get it you won’t want to put it down until you’re done with it. Its $19.95 for 16 issues and the best deal is $29.95 for a full year (24 issues). That really isn't a bad deal at all, and it is a lot cheaper then a lot of the other magazines out there. It only took me about four or five days to get the first issue after I ordered it.

It’s only between 45-65 pages usually and you can get through it pretty quickly. The other nice thing is that there aren’t really any advertisements so is all articles.

This would definitely give us a lot of things to discuss and or debate on this site. I strongly urge all of you to check out at least a couple issues (since it is free) and if you don’t like it you can cancel it risk free. If you do like it alls you have to do is select bill me, it’s pretty neat!

Here is the link to the magazine’s website and you can order it from there. Just click on the flashing icon for your 5 issue free trial! Let me know if and when you sign up for it. Also after your done reading it let me know what you think.

http://www.amconmag.com/

Forum List

Back