The 10 year old Ohio girl who DOESN’T exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not the job of a court to agree with previous courts. It’s such a damn shame you dropped out of school so early.
It's not their job to ignore precedents either, skippy. Especially when it's a Party that's been banging on about the majority Party ignoring precedent now for decades. You have no shame is all.

She's gossiping at best and has done nothing herself as a reporter to investigate..... She only complains that the media isn't investigating.

If she were a good journalist as you claim, why isn't she out there doing some investigative reporting instead of just spreading a rumor she created?
You loons constantly lie. I guess Biden knows for a fact this happened. I guess ole Joe the pedophile is the one that got her pregnant?

So you’re admitting you’re illiterate? Because in her thread - she included a link to her article about this story. Oops!

If there was an actual article, then why did you not link to that, instead of to a useless collage of Shitter posts?

And how does declining to recognize a collage of Shitter posts as anything more than the useless, irrelevant bullshit that it is, make me “illiterate”.

I can read just fine, but only if I am provided with something that is actually worth reading. A collage of Shitter posts does not count.

The GOP consists of a smaller minority of the People than the Democrats. That will get worse for you thanks to your current judicial activism -- which the VAST majority of Americans don't agree with! Best brace for the coming backlash, Junior. Ah, strike that, you wouldn't know what hit you in any case. Oh well, I tried. :itsok:

The GOP consists of a smaller minority of the People than the Democrats.
Bwahahaha!! Less than 23% of the nation identifies themselves as “Democrats” in recent polls :laugh:
That will get worse for you thanks to your current judicial activism
If you weren’t so uneducated, you would realize there was no “judicial activism” (only liberals do that). The US Constitution clearly establishes 18 enumerated powers for the federal government. Since healthcare isn’t one of those 18 powers, the federal government has absolutely no powers over abortion.

All the Supreme Court did was restore constitutional government by eliminating liberal judicial activism and turning the power over this issue back to the states - where it belongs per the U.S. Constitution.

Damn are you D-U-M-B
-- which the VAST majority of Americans don't agree with! Best brace for the coming backlash, Junior.
Is that why the entire Dumbocrat Party is in a panic over a “red wave”? :laugh:

That will get worse for you thanks to your current judicial activism -- which the VAST majority of Americans don't agree with! Best brace for the coming backlash, Junior.
It’s astounding how ill-informed you are about all of this subject matter.
“54% of Americans Oppose a National Law Codifying Roe.”
And yet you’re so quick to comment anyway. Typical leftist. :rolleyes:

She's gossiping at best and has done nothing herself as a reporter to investigate..... She only complains that the media isn't investigating.

If she were a good journalist as you claim, why isn't she out there doing some investigative reporting instead of just spreading a rumor she created?

You wouldn't say any of this if the parties were reversed. Again, you are care for all ... who politically agree with you. Pathetic, and you're a total flaming racist

If liberals had three brain cells to rub together they would wonder about the criminal case that should exist, yet doesn't. Raped 10 years olds mean nothing to liberals if they can get a dead baby out of the deal.

If liberals had three brain cells to rub together they would wonder about the criminal case that should exist, yet doesn't. Raped 10 years olds mean nothing to liberals if they can get a dead baby out of the deal.

Democrats are consistent. They don't give a shit about the tens of thousands of women and girls raped at the southern border either. Care4all is silent about that too because she's care for all who politically agree with her. Democrats are fine with slavers and sex slavers entering the country as well. Still silence from care for "all"

Bwahahaha!! Less than 23% of the nation identifies themselves as “Democrats” in recent polls :laugh:
Fine, so I haven't kept up with the "recent polls" not being any sort of partisan let alone a hack like you. I'm in the majority independent group.. Eat your little heart out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back