Who Rules Our Country Today - Biden or Putin, Or Why the Oil From the Strategic Reserve Does Not Go to the Domestic Market but Sold to China???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Where are the democrats leading the country and who is profiting from corruption and sabotage?

Driving up to the gas station or leaving the grocery store, people suddenly became silent, indignation runs high, and this always leads to one sad ending in History: the accumulated negative energy breaks through the shell of slavery and fear of repression, and civil disobedience begins.

Whose order is the current political leadership of the country fulfilling: Vlad's or Comrade Xi's?

Or do they have nothing to do with it? And it is about the vice that is firmly entrenched in our society???

Xiden is selling the US emergency oil supply to China, who is an adversary of the US, that looks like TREASON to me. Hunter has financial ties to the oil company who got the oil, Sinopec. Crickets from the MSM?????????
"...Sinopec is also tied to Hunter Biden, whose private equity firm, BHR Partners, bought a $1.7 billion stake in the company seven years ago."

Here's hoping the Impeachment of Xiden is coming next year...

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Where are the democrats leading the country and who is profiting from corruption and sabotage?

Driving up to the gas station or leaving the grocery store, people suddenly became silent, indignation runs high, and this always leads to one sad ending in History: the accumulated negative energy breaks through the shell of slavery and fear of repression, and civil disobedience begins.

Whose order is the current political leadership of the country fulfilling: Vlad's or Comrade Xi's?

Or do they have nothing to do with it? And it is about the vice that is firmly entrenched in our society???

A non-issue since oil is a fungible commodity.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

No one “Rules” a democracy, you stupid Russian.

Selling US emergency SPR oil to China is an article of impeachment, especially if the Biden Crime Family got any cash for the sale.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Good grief. Tucker is so stupid.

Selling US emergency SPR oil to China is an article of impeachment, especially if the Biden Crime Family got any cash for the sale.

Sinopec has a subsidiary in Houston... By law they can bid on the SPR oil.

So the laws say they can bid on the oil.
So Biden isn't selling the oil. Good to know.
"So one of the bids just happened to be of a Chinese company that Hunter has a 10% interest in? Not suspicious aty all, huh?
Of the 126 bids received by the Department of Energy, 12 were eventually accepted, including Unipec America Inc.’s bid. “The Biden administration should not send our reserves that we need for our country to China. It’s foolish and defies common sense,” said Republican Senator Marco Rubio.
During his election campaign, Brain-Dead Biden had assured voters that none of his family members “would have business dealings with anyone associated with a foreign company or a foreign country”. But in late April 2021, just after his first 100 days in office, Fox News reviewed his business records. They revealed that the President’s son still held a 10 percent stake in BHR Partners."

I just called my uncle down in Texas. He confirmed what you are saying. He is an oil exec.

Thank you. I don't really expect the populace to know much about the oil business, but I do expect media to be accurate and informative. Gateway Pundit never reports the truth about anything.

Thank you. I don't really expect the populace to know much about the oil business, but I do expect media to be accurate and informative. Gateway Pundit never reports the truth about anything.
Gateway pundit has been caught in soany lies its not funny.

Forum List

Back