Ohio Attorney General: 10 year old rape victim didn’t need to leave Ohio for abortion.

Yesl. But it's not rape to them. I have reams incidents of situations like this. The principles get angry, confused and bewildered. Just like this mother. Did you see her? My daughter is fine. Leave him alone. Stop lying about him. She is angry and has no idea why everyone is saying such terrible things about this nice man.
Sounds like you are grasping for straws here.....

Why yes. Yes. I am. This is very common in the rural areas of Central and South American countries. In addition quite a few other countries as well. That's why there is no outrage in Muslim cultures when grown men marry girls as young as six.

I've seen hundreds of these cases. The family of the alleged victim always stands up for the rapist. Exactly as the mother of the 10 year old girl is doing here. Child protection is a white supremacy kind of thing.
"I've seen hundreds of these cases." .....
1657921188299.png

Don't believe it for a moment. They would have kept her from getting an abortion...just like they are going after the Indiana doctor now.
I'm sure you know more about Ohio law than the Attorney General of Ohio. :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

This seems to have royally backfired on the Dems. Doctors may well be losing their licenses over this (hope that political statement was worth your job) and the mother is denying it all. This stinks from top to bottom.

Seems the child abuse doctor in ohio said nothing could be done about it.
It wasn't a "child abuse doctor", the whistle blower was an abortion activist. She most likely knew better but the story was so good that she decided to go with it and use the little girl for a propaganda tool despite the intentional withholding of the facts.

Ah yes, the webs we weave.......can be like that friggin' tarbaby.
Meaning, it's complicated.

So, now this 10yr old got an abortion somewhere.
So the would-be-Mom is still with us.
Now what to do with her?
As we know, the question has risen in some states that females who get abortions should be.......well, should be punished.

• Here's from the Federalist:

"Yes, It Would Be Just To Punish Women For Aborting Their Babies"

• And here, from American Prospect:

"Punishing Women for Abortion

In a new front in the emotional battle over abortion, state legislatures and courts have been imposing prison sentences on women who seek to terminate their pregnancies."

So, who here is all in for imprisoning this former would-be-Mom?
Or, is her act a pre-meditated murder for which she should be held to the maximum extent of the law?
Meaning execution if such occurs in a jurisdiction that provides for that.

A crime is a crime and criminals need accountability. No?

Jail her?
Execute her?

Or send her back to 4th Grade?

Forum List

Back