A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out man, these leftists all like to gobble man meat!

Yeahbut, I figure they do it so much they must be great at it by now Mike! Besides, most of them LOOK like little pussy bitches!

Except Tommy, if he wants to blow me he's gotta pay me big time first. I would just hate to do anything that makes a prog cuckold too happy. :smoke:

Gee and here I was hoping I was on the Far, Far, FAR Right, where America began, belongs, and is returning by the hour! :dance:
You have to be insane. America wasn't founded by extremists. Seeking Justice and equality under the law is not an extreme value.

You have to be insane. America wasn't founded by extremists. Seeking Justice and equality under the law is not an extreme value.
The Founders of the USA were slave owners. Don't you find that to be extremely disgusting?

The Founders of the USA were slave owners. Don't you find that to be extremely disgusting?
Not all of them. Slavery is disgusting now back then it obviously wasn't a big deal. Thank God we've changed, most of the time America changes for the better. We made a lot of progress.

Not all of them. Slavery is disgusting now back then it obviously wasn't a big deal. Thank God we've changed, most of the time America changes for the better. We made a lot of progress.
Agree. We're making more progress every day thanks to the Supreme Court.

Lol, this is the lyingest idiot I ever saw.

America wasn't founded by extremists.
Wanna try again, Buttercup? Why do you think England sent all the colonists to America? Don't you know they fought many wars with us? Everything about the American colonies was radical and extreme by their measure. Are you that stupid and ignorant that you don't even know your ass from a knot in a tree when it comes to our history?

Seeking Justice and equality under the law is not an extreme value.
Remember you said that in 19 weeks. Tick, tick, tick, tick.

Well I can't agree with you on that lately the supreme Court is taking us backwards.
Killing babies is about as backwards as you can get. Like as backwards as stone age tribal sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back