The 10 year old Ohio girl who DOESN’T exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
He absolutely did - and openly admitted it many times, you ignorant fuck high school dropout.

His job was to confiscate the personal belongings of Jews. This is well documented, you worthless piece of shit.
A 9 yr old did that huh?

A 9 yr old did that huh?
If I remember correctly, he said he was 14 at the time.

But yes hon, a 9-year old can absolutely go around confiscating property. Funny how you find that “surprising” considering how your side has flooded this very board with images such as the following:

533C3EA2-2593-4239-87A9-9401B6A4ADC0.jpeg

You still want to deny Soro’s ugly history under the guise that he was “too little”?

No he has not. What a pile of manufactured horseshit.

You have NO evidence.
I posted it. You’re denying reality - which is just what you people do (claim someone with a penis is a “real woman”, claim a fetus is “not human”, claim we all died 17 years ago from “Global Warming” :laugh: )

You’re inability to accept reality is sad and a testament to your weak mind and character.

I posted it. You’re denying reality - which is just what you people do (claim someone with a penis is a “real woman”, claim a fetus is “not human”, claim we all died 17 years ago from “Global Warming” :laugh: )

You’re inability to accept reality is sad and a testament to your weak mind and character.
You posted no such thing. At no point in the video does he say he worked for the Nazis.

You are parroting manufactured bullshit.

Back to the topic.

Of course this girl exists.

Republicans have been lying from start to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back