A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares

It’s a true story
I tried to look it up on fact check present the idea to them it was true or not. It must be too new it's not on there yet. The Columbus dispatch exists and it looks like they ran the story. And Dr Caitlin Bernard exists also. So I believe is true. Thanks again, and you're correct none of these anti-abortion people care one bit.

A true story here in America not off somewhere in Arab lands where they have an entirely different culture. There's no comparison. Here we know all that b******* is wrong. At least we're supposed to know better I guess you're an exception. Or maybe you're into f****** little girls. You sick bastard.
That one's gonna cost you.

You are all ready to believe any fake story they put out there right now about abortion aren't you.
No, it really appears to be true. The Ohio abortion law does not allow for Rape or incest. The newspaper exists, they are pure around the article and Dr Caitlin Bernard exists.

No, it really appears to be true. The Ohio abortion law does not allow for Rape or incest. The newspaper exists, they are pure around the article and Dr Caitlin Bernard exists.
Thanks

I don’t understand sone people here

At least those of us on the Right do.

Only if you blow me.
You are a total freak, you are not on the right you are on the far far right almost out of it totally. Try to have a good day I plan on it. Try blowing yourself, never mind , your shortcomings probably extend to everything.

This past Monday, a child abuse doctor in Ohio had a 10-year old rape victim in her office. She is six weeks and three days pregnant. She was obviously terrified, and instead of helping her, Ohio legislators turned on her. As soon as SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, Ohio outlawed all abortion after six weeks. The child discovered she was pregnant three days too late. There was no longer any access to an abortion clinic in the state, and there were no exceptions made for child rape. Even if there was a doctor who would take pity on this horrible situation, the doctor would be taking an extreme risk of prosecution—along with possibly the child.

If she TRULY is a rape victim, then the law doesn't count.
But first, it has to be proven to be rape.

But first, we have to thank the Pedophile In Charge!!!!
Biden is POTUS.jpg

Even regardless of states that don't "allow" for rape and incest, a Doctor can override that.
I would think it's dangerous for a little girl to have a baby.

The youngest girl any of my clients had sex with was a father and his seven year old daughter. He was caught when the girl spread gonorrhea to several high school boys, and daddy.

Right now there is a 13 year old and a ten year old in the family. Both have been repeatedly raped by a family member ( now doing 35 years. He will die in prison) Neither of those girls will ever recover. Neither of them will ever be returned to their mother.

To say there is a ten year old girl, pregnant and needing an abortion, bingo, right after this law passes doesn't pass the sniff test.
Guy who did that should have been lynched.

These people didn't read the article to begin with. They're just here to argue and they think they're winning some kind of battle. That's how sick they are.
Yet you are the butcher that wants to kill babies.

If she TRULY is a rape victim, then the law doesn't count.
But first, it has to be proven to be rape.

But first, we have to thank the Pedophile In Charge!!!!
View attachment 665348

Even regardless of states that don't "allow" for rape and incest, a Doctor can override that.
I would think it's dangerous for a little girl to have a baby.
Rape should never have to be proven. 9 out of 10 rape victims do not even report it because they feel like they're the ones being treated like criminals. And yes you are correct it is very dangerous for a child to try to have a child, both mentally and physically. Their bodies aren't designed for that.

Don't have to believe a fake story this one's real. The third one I've heard already that's real. Many more to come with these stupid abortion laws.
Lol, this liar has no proof, no facts, just a vague media link that doesn't give very many facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back