A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
This past Monday, a child abuse doctor in Ohio had a 10-year old rape victim in her office. She is six weeks and three days pregnant. She was obviously terrified, and instead of helping her, Ohio legislators turned on her. As soon as SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, Ohio outlawed all abortion after six weeks. The child discovered she was pregnant three days too late. There was no longer any access to an abortion clinic in the state, and there were no exceptions made for child rape. Even if there was a doctor who would take pity on this horrible situation, the doctor would be taking an extreme risk of prosecution—along with possibly the child.

Apparently she was able to travel to Indiana to get, but that option may soon be cut off. If she were in the Deep South, surrounded by anti-choice states, and poor, she would no options but to endure a forced pregnancy. Many children who become pregnant don’t even realize what is happening to their bodies and of course a lot of these states also want to severely restrict sex education. A ten year old child should never be forced to bear a child!

This past Monday, a child abuse doctor in Ohio had a 10-year old rape victim in her office. She is six weeks and three days pregnant. She was obviously terrified, and instead of helping her, Ohio legislators turned on her. As soon as SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, Ohio outlawed all abortion after six weeks. The child discovered she was pregnant three days too late. There was no longer any access to an abortion clinic in the state, and there were no exceptions made for child rape. Even if there was a doctor who would take pity on this horrible situation, the doctor would be taking an extreme risk of prosecution—along with possibly the child.

Is this a staff writer on Daily Kos or did someone just "submit" this story? Cause it all seems a little too pat to me. Ohio passed the 6 weeks law and just like that there's a 10 year old (!) who missed the deadline by three days?

Additionally, although girls this young do get periods (and younger than in earlier decades) the first few are usually anovulatory. A 10 year old can get pg but it's really rare.

So yeah, this one does not pass the smell test.

Looks like they need to iron out a few wrinkles in the Ohio law. They'll fix it, I'm sure. In the meantime, I hope nobody thinks this will prevent the girl from getting an abortion. She'll get one.

Is this a staff writer on Daily Kos or did someone just "submit" this story? Cause it all seems a little too pat to me. Ohio passed the 6 weeks law and just like that there's a 10 year old (!) who missed the deadline by three days?

Additionally, although girls this young do get periods (and younger than in earlier decades) the first few are usually anovulatory. A 10 year old can get pg but it's really rare.

So yeah, this one does not pass the smell test.

Smell this you twit:

Smell this you twit:

Like I said, it is possible, but unlikely. But in a big nation of 330 million unlikely things do happen.

Leftists often lie, too, especially "for the cause". So there's that.

However, if true, that poor 10 yo might need to be removed from her home, depending. How awful.

I bet that doc is lying.

Stories without names, just alleging the events are usually full of shit.

Why isn't the name of the alleged child molester who allegedly impregnated the child, being mentioned in this story? That would be news we could use, especially as the alleged pervert is a medical professional.

My guess is that this is just something that "could have happened" and is being published to "raise awareness".

Fuck off! You're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourself, you delusional moonbat?

Stories without names, just alleging the events are usually full of shit.

Why isn't the name of the alleged child molester who allegedly impregnated the child, being mentioned in this story? That would be news we could use, especially as the alleged pervert is a medical professional.

My guess is that this is just something that "could have happened" and is being published to "raise awareness".
And of course the source is a known fake news outlet.

I bet that doc is lying.
The daily kos is well known for being untruthful. You have even odds that this story is untruthful. The 10 year old girl would be immediately removed from the home and be in state custody. Even if her family took her to the doctor. Doctors are mandatory reporters. He would have to report this crime. The result is, the girl is now a ward of the state either in a temporary foster home or group home. So who is it trying to get this girl an abortion? The state of Ohio? If it's illegal that would never happen. Who took this kid out of state? Did she go alone at ten years old? A social worker went with her?

This story has so many holes it could drain spaghetti.

Yet the abortion happened. What's all the whining about? There is going to be some issues as states adjust to the new rules, this sort of drama queen whinefest is counter-productive. I notices not one liberal appears to give a damn about the 10 year old, only killing the baby. What the left really wants is martyrs for the cause, as that's the only way to get abortion back on the national stage.

The daily kos is well known for being untruthful. You have even odds that this story is untruthful. The 10 year old girl would be immediately removed from the home and be in state custody. Even if her family took her to the doctor. Doctors are mandatory reporters. He would have to report this crime. The result is, the girl is now a ward of the state either in a temporary foster home or group home. So who is it trying to get this girl an abortion? The state of Ohio? If it's illegal that would never happen. Who took this kid out of state? Did she go alone at ten years old? A social worker went with her?

This story has so many holes it could drain spaghetti.

Why would the 10 year old be taken from the family if someone assaulted her while she was not at home?

How do you know it was not reported by both the family and the doctor?

Yet the abortion happened. What's all the whining about? There is going to be some issues as states adjust to the new rules, this sort of drama queen whinefest is counter-productive. I notices not one liberal appears to give a damn about the 10 year old, only killing the baby. What the left really wants is martyrs for the cause, as that's the only way to get abortion back on the national stage.
We don't know if there is a real ten year old girl.
Much less an abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back