Thanks Obama, The Constitutionally Ineligible President: Sears To Close Stores

"Invoking his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination, Davis refused to answer a direct question asking if he was then a communist.

yes exactly like when Joe McCarthy asked the liberals if they were communists, were spying for Stalin, and if they gave him the A bomb!

Liberals should be so proud of themselves!

"Invoking his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination, Davis refused to answer a direct question asking if he was then a communist.

yes exactly like when Joe McCarthy asked the liberals if they were communists, were spying for Stalin, and if they gave him the A bomb!

You made the claim that Obama had three communists parents.

I am just pointing out that you lied

Yes I agree Obama's parents were really Republican conservatives!! Obama's real mentor was William Buckley Jr.not Frank Davis!!

Yes I agree Obama's parents were really Republican conservatives!! Obama's real mentor was William Buckley Jr.not Frank Davis!!

Are you lying about his parents being Republican?

I dont know- but considering you are on record as lying about his parents......

I don't think any rational person has claimed it.

Good god but you're an ignorant troll.

Read a book at some point in your life.

Coming from you, I will take that as a compliment.

Must be uncensored you're responding t
So under Obama, strong corporations are thriving, and weak corporations are failing.

And this is anti-capitalist how?

under an anti business Marxist president all corporations are doing worse than they would in a capitalist economy. Is that simple enough for you?

Oh it is as simple minded as I expected.

under an anti business Marxist president all corporations, including Sears, are doing worse than they would in a capitalist economy. Is that simple enough for you?

Why is the stock market higher than ever under 6 years of Marxist (Obama) rule then?

Dear,
Obama does not rule, he is only the president. Can you ask a better question.

So under Obama, strong corporations are thriving, and weak corporations are failing.

under an anti business Marxist president all corporations are doing worse than they would in a capitalist economy. Is that simple enough for you?

under an anti business Marxist president all corporations, including Sears, are doing worse than they would in a capitalist economy. Is that simple enough for you?

Why is the stock market higher than ever under 6 years of Marxist (Obama) rule then?

Dear,

You called him a Marxist.

Dear,

If he's a Marxist, then he's also a dictator. Still, those of extreme wealth have done very well in the Obama recovery, while the working class has languished near poverty. How unmarxist of Obama.

What happened to Sears ?

Sears is laying employees off- and having a tough time figuring out how to make money.
No I was talking about in this conversations or thread..

Now that you have put it back on track, I will say this. If we had a strong and vibrant working middle class like we once had in this nation, and this before the grand scale sell out in which we have had over time, along with all the political correctness disasters in which seems to have no end to them, then Sears would still be an Icon of American strength to this very day in America.

AMERICANS would still support it, and they would still frequent it often, so where oh where have the Americans gone, oh where oh where can they be ?

. If we had a strong and vibrant working middle class like we once had in this nation,

middle classs was killed off by liberal unions, liberal corporate taxes, liberal deficits, liberal schools and liberal illegal aliens. Were it not for pure liberal ignorance we could reverse this all tomorrow!!

AMERICANS would still support it,

how idiotic!! You don't know that. Capitalism is competitive and dynamnic so 10,000 companies go bankrupt every month whne they are not competitive. Do you understand.
I have given examples as to why I support it, and I am what's left of the middle class. Now if you can give examples to counter as to why I support it, and why I think many more who are in the middle still would support it, then I am all ears. Their prices being to high has been rebuffed already, and this was in consideration of the quality of the products, and the longevity of those products verses the price that is paid. Now if our system sets it up where quality companies can't compete any longer, and this nation is in favor of modern day slaves and slave labor who are out of sight or even in plain sight all depending, then Houston we have a problem. There are those who are being abused in order to bring low prices to us, and so I ask what kind of people/consumers have we become in this nation again ? Now what is it that you are defending in the name of your brand of capitalism these days again ? I mean you must have a certain brand of capitalism that doesn't include Sears in it, or you would be figuring in your words as to how a company like Sears could survive right ? Maybe consumers have become totally ignorant about these things these days, and so maybe the system was ripe for the taking, and was ripe for the destruction of that which we once believed in, and in which had also once worked great for us as Americans, Now just as it is with our nation, everything is being fundamentally changed big time now, but is it all for the better or all for the worse ? I guess it all just depends on what side of the coin one ends up on in life, and how much that coin is worth when all is said and done, and who is holding that coin when all is said and done.

Now if our system sets it up where quality companies can't compete any longer,

dear, our system is set up such the people are free to switch to Amazon and abandon Sears. Do you understand?
Like I said, I just hope that people know what they are doing, but I'm afraid they don't or they aren't really thinking it all through. I mean you could take something back to Sears if there is a problem with it, but ever try getting satisfaction in that regard when it comes to having a problem with something you buy on line ?

dear, our system is set up such the people are free to switch to Amazon and abandon Sears. Do you understand?
Like I said, I just hope that people know what they are doing, but I'm afraid they don't or they aren't really thinking it all through. I mean you could take something back to Sears if there is a problem with it, but ever try getting satisfaction in that regard when it comes to having a problem with something you buy on line ?

dear, people have been buying on line for years now and obviously find the returns policy acceptable in light of all the other benefits.

dear, people have been buying on line for years now and obviously find the returns policy acceptable in light of all the other benefits.
So this is what it's all about eh ? Transforming everything from one system or concept to another, and this whether the majority of the people like it or not ? I think everything is in it's experimental stages myself, and it takes sometimes a decade to pass before people realize what they have lost or what they had gained in it all.

Transforming everything from one system or concept to another, and this whether the majority of the people like it or not ?.

too stupid by 100%. If the majority wants to shop at Sears they are very free too and the stores will stay open. If they want to shop on-line they are free to do that too.

Do you want some Nazi liberal in Washington telling them where to shop becase he knows best??

Transforming everything from one system or concept to another, and this whether the majority of the people like it or not ?.

too stupid by 100%. If the majority wants to shop at Sears they are very free too and the stores will stay open. If they want to shop on-line they are free to do that too.

Do you want some Nazi liberal in Washington telling them where to shop because he knows best??
Man you don't have a clue as to what I am saying or what I am speaking about in total, and I see this because if you did, then your responses would be different than what they are to me. It's as if you want to lead the conversation in a direction in which you want it to go, and this regardless of the valid points one makes in such a conversation also, but you have to create a narrative by placing words into someones mouth, but you are assuming wrongfully about what is all involved in the complexities of the entire big picture that is found in it all, and I don't think that it can be be summed up in one little ideal, attitude or opinion in which you have on the subject. This is my take on your take when conversing about these things.

Forum List

Back