Thank you FDR

There was no manipulation of Stalin to be had

Didn't say there was; I said FDR thought he could, and that is well documented. He was delusional and over -confident.
FDR “allowed” Joe Stalin to take the overwhelming majority of WWII casualties while he waited till the end of the war to seize his prized Western Europe

I'm a paleo-liberal Texan; I favor policies that favor small to medium sized businesses and agriculture, and oppose big businesses. Republicans in my state are the direct beneficiaries of our early and aggressive curbing of the political power of the railroads and Standard Oil and Big Ag during the late 19th century and up to WW II. That's why there are so many wealthy and independent families in Texas to begin with.

The alcoholic drunk Ann Richards pretty much ended the Democratic Party here by adopting all the stupid idiotic radical shit the national Party adopted in their hatred of LBJ and the real liberals and proceeded to hand the Party over to frothing morons and gimps, and with the passing of the 'super delegate rule' and tossing out blue collar labor from any voice at ll in politics, they ended the Party for good.

There is nothing there but scum, deviants, traitors, and vermin there any more. No American should even consider voting for anybody sleazy enough to run under the Democratic Party name. Anybody who registers as a Democrat needs to be deported.
Look at the shit stains you guys send to Washington. Cruz & Bush.

Didn't say there was; I said FDR thought he could, and that is well documented. He was delusional and over -confident.
FDR “allowed” Joe Stalin to take the overwhelming majority of WWII casualties while he waited till the end of the war to seize his prized Western Europe

Rubbish. Stalin alone determined to use his cherished 'human wave' attacks.Do show where we 'waited' for anything; Stalin was done without the Brits and us, and it was the U.S. that inaugurated Stalin air superiority for most of the war.

In hindsight we should have let the POS die. We would have won without him, and saved several million lives.

Last edited:
I'm a paleo-liberal Texan; I favor policies that favor small to medium sized businesses and agriculture, and oppose big businesses. Republicans in my state are the direct beneficiaries of our early and aggressive curbing of the political power of the railroads and Standard Oil and Big Ag during the late 19th century and up to WW II. That's why there are so many wealthy and independent families in Texas to begin with.

The alcoholic drunk Ann Richards pretty much ended the Democratic Party here by adopting all the stupid idiotic radical shit the national Party adopted in their hatred of LBJ and the real liberals and proceeded to hand the Party over to frothing morons and gimps, and with the passing of the 'super delegate rule' and tossing out blue collar labor from any voice at ll in politics, they ended the Party for good.

There is nothing there but scum, deviants, traitors, and vermin there any more. No American should even consider voting for anybody sleazy enough to run under the Democratic Party name. Anybody who registers as a Democrat needs to be deported.
Look at the shit stains you guys send to Washington. Cruz & Bush.

Look at the shit stains Pelosi, Feinstain, Obama, and Hillary, and Serial Rapist Bill you circus acts send, and then there is Cynthia McKinney, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel, etc.

Cruz and Bush look pretty good against your sewer rats, hands down, so maybe you should just accept that it's you filthy low life morons who get Cruz and Bush elected.

Rubbish. Stalin alone determined to use his cherished 'human wave' attacks.Do show where we 'waited' for anything; Stalin was done without the Brits and us, and it was the U.S. that inaugurated Stalin air superiority for most of the war.

In hindsight we should have let the POS die. We would have won without him.

1940. Russia withstands Nazi invasion.....US and Britain do nothing
1941. Turns back Moscow attack, Stalingrad. .....US and Britain do nothing
1942. US finally in war, spends year ramping up
1943. Russia turns tide at Kursk, pushing Nazis back.....US invades Italy
1944. US finally invaded Western Europe

Soviets had their own Air Force and destroyed the Luftwaffe

Last edited:
I'd like to know what makes her, and you, a Republican.

Unkotare is

a. In a union
b. a teacher in a public school
c. broke and going to need social security and medicare

What makes you pull the GOP lever?

Bobobrainless likes to make assumptions and then argue with himself based on those assumptions. He is hopelessly stupid and hasn’t the least familiarity with basic logic.
Well since you give nothing we have to make assumptions .....

“We”? Hearing the voices again, screwball?

Unkotare is

a. In a union

Bobobrainless likes to make assumptions and then argue with himself based on those assumptions. He is hopelessly stupid and hasn’t the least familiarity with basic logic.
Didn't you vote for Trump ...

When did I say that, shitforbrains?

Translation; I’m a typical liberal without the IQ for a substantive response.
Fdr was so bad he was re elected 3 Times.

So were a lot of dictators.
Not legitimately. .....

Like the scumbag fdr.
Anyways, I love it that Trump is making illegal immigration look less appealing than it has been in the past. We want people to not want to even attempt it. So I hope Mexicans are hearing what we are doing to their little Jesus and Jorge's and Maria's.

liberals love open borders. Another 30 million poor illegals here and they can claim even more inequality and drive down our wages still further!!

Stop trolling, troll.

Unkotare is

a. In a union

He is a deplorable
Unkotare is the most deplorable person on usmb. He's a ignorant greedy racist, homophobe, shovanist, communist jap lover.
He also has horrid hygiene
Do you think that picture is him? I so want it to be him. ...He looks so angry and that's exactly how I see him in my mind.

Keep your sick fantasies to yourself, you racist freak.

Fdr was so bad he was re elected 3 Times.

So were a lot of dictators.
Not legitimately. .....

Like the scumbag fdr.
Anyways, I love it that Trump is making illegal immigration look less appealing than it has been in the past. We want people to not want to even attempt it. So I hope Mexicans are hearing what we are doing to their little Jesus and Jorge's and Maria's.

liberals love open borders. Another 30 million poor illegals here and they can claim even more inequality and drive down our wages still further!!

....and replace the population that doesn't vote for them.

What do you do for a living?

Stop trolling, troll.

Unkotare is

a. In a union

He is a deplorable
Unkotare is the most deplorable person on usmb. He's a ignorant greedy racist, homophobe, shovanist, communist jap lover.

You want to associate yourself with Bobobrainless and his racial slurs? Ready to reveal yourself as the same kind of racist hypocrite scumbag? Be careful, you’ll get him all ‘excited.’

Democracy as we know it in the world today would not exist without Franklin Delano Roosevelt

He did suffer from the aristocratic myth that his 'class' were capable of charming their way through anything, and his arrogant belief that he could manipulate Stalin was a bit of a disaster, but overall he did better than expected, and was smart enough to appoint good excellent leaders to key posts. He knew the right wingers were totally full of shit, and that alone saved probably 60 million American lives. and made the 1950's possible. Half the survivors would be speaking Japanese and the other half German by 1944 if the right wing had been able to seize power.

That’s just stupid, but coming from you...

Unkotare is

a. In a union

...Are you better off now than you were in 2015? ...

Most definitely.

Stop trolling, troll.

Unkotare is

a. In a union

He is a deplorable

You want to associate yourself with Bobobrainless and his racial slurs? Ready to reveal yourself as the same kind of racist hypocrite scumbag? Be careful, you’ll get him all ‘excited.’
It is a tactful way of saying you stink

[

Britain sends 125 armor units, armored cars, ammo, food, and other supplies via Murmansk, allowing the Soviets to save Moscow from certain occupation in the spring thaw.

See above. Soviets dead forever without early and timely British aid and rescues soviets from certain collapse.

U.S. has been supplying Britain and French colonial units overseas, keeping the all in the war in the face of massive odds, including flooding the Soviet Union with everything from uniforms to aviation fuel boosters to ammo to machine guns to artillery.

Kursk Pocket filled with British and American armor units, artillery, ammo, mortars, and is the only reason the Soviets can even think of launching an offensive.

Allied bombing makes it the only reason the Soviets can fly anything bigger than kites along its entire front. Locomotives, steel, modern alloy,s and machine tools allow Soviet to begin building a few of their own trucks and tanks. Soviet commanders in the field still fight small wars among themselves to acquire the U.S. made trucks.

Russian tanks still pieces of shit, and remain so until 1944 summer, when U.S. engineering mods are finally implemented for the T-34 in Soviet factories, the ones furnished with the modern British and American machinery. The T-34 was itself based on American and British tanks in the first place.

U.S. fights on two fronts in Europe, several in the Pacific, maintains the Soviet Union and several Allies, and by Jan.1943 even the Nazis know the war is lost, thanks to the U.S.

Laughable rubbish. Most of their aircraft couldn't fly, they had crap for aviation fuel. The American bombing campaign forced Hitler to almost entirely strip the East of anti-craft guns and fighter aircraft, the British had to send shiploads of aircraft engines for the Soviet planes, and the fuel boosters so they could get off the ground at all. The Soviets had a sorry record even with almost total air superiority across their entire front for the entire war from 1942 onward. Wasn't until alte in the war the Soviets could produce their own engines, an those based on British designs and using British machine tools and engineers in the factories, and U.S. and British produced aviation fuel booster additives.

American won the war across the globe, on multiple fronts, in a mere 3 years, and from a standing start. A truly great achievement, matched by no one in history. Commies and faggots have been all mad ever since.

Last edited:
[

Britain sends 125 armor units, armored cars, ammo, food, and other supplies via Murmansk, allowing the Soviets to save Moscow from certain occupation in the spring thaw.

See above. Soviets dead forever without early and timely British aid and rescues soviets from certain collapse.

U.S. has been supplying Britain and French colonial units overseas, keeping the all in the war in the face of massive odds, including flooding the Soviet Union with everything from uniforms to aviation fuel boosters to ammo to machine guns to artillery.

Kursk Pocket filled with British and American armor units, artillery, ammo, mortars, and is the only reason the Soviets can even think of launching an offensive.

Allied bombing makes it the only reason the Soviets can fly anything bigger than kites along its entire front. Locomotives, steel, modern alloy,s and machine tools allow Soviet to begin building a few of their own trucks and tanks. Soviet commanders in the field still fight small wars among themselves to acquire the U.S. made trucks.

Russian tanks still pieces of shit, and remain so until 1944 summer, when U.S. engineering mods are finally implemented for the T-34 in Soviet factories, the ones furnished with the modern British and American machinery. The T-34 was itself based on American and British tanks in the first place.

U.S. fights on two fronts in Europe, several in the Pacific, maintains the Soviet Union and several Allies, and by Jan.1943 even the Nazis know the war is lost, thanks to the U.S.

Laughable rubbish. Most of their aircraft couldn't fly, they had crap for aviation fuel. The American bombing campaign forced Hitler to almost entirely strip the East of anti-craft guns and fighter aircraft, the British had to send shiploads of aircraft engines for the Soviet planes, and the fuel boosters so they could get off the ground at all. The Soviets had a sorry record even with almost total air superiority across their entire front for the entire war from 1942 onward. Wasn't until alte in the war the Soviets could produce their own engines, an those based on British designs and using British machine tools and engineers in the factories, and U.S. and British produced aviation fuel booster additives.

American won the war across the globe, on multiple fronts, in a mere 3 years, and from a standing start. A truly great achievement, matched by no one in history. Commies and faggots have been all mad ever since.
America won the war in the Pacific

The Soviets did 90 percent of the fighting against the Nazis

[

No, they didn't; they were merely taking advantage of our destruction of Germany. they were out of the war until the Brits and the U.S. brought them back in. they were Brit and American mercenaries, and not even good ones, just mobs of rapists and thugs.

Unkotare is

a. In a union

He is a deplorable

It is a tactful way of saying you stink
Republicans taught me it’s not racism to say japs. As long as I don’t make fun of all Asians I’m good

[

No, they didn't; they were merely taking advantage of our destruction of Germany. they were out of the war until the Brits and the U.S. brought them back in. they were Brit and American mercenaries, and not even good ones, just mobs of rapists and thugs.

The Soviets faced the bulk of the Nazi war machine and beat them
While the US and Britts were waiting year after year to come up with the perfect invasion plan, the Soviets were doing the fighting

Forum List

Back