Texas Senate approves bills requiring 10 Commandments in K-12 classrooms, Bible time in school

Rastafarians?

As soon as one religion is OK, the courts will say they all are, and that is the point.

Christians in America over the past 50 years have gone from mostly keeping religion private to stuffing it up everyone's butt everywhere.

The dumbest are the worst.

First lesson

Definition of SOON = more than 2000 years from now

As soon as one religion is OK, the courts will say they all are, and that is the point.

Christians in America over the past 50 years have gone from mostly keeping religion private to stuffing it up everyone's butt everywhere.

The dumbest are the worst.

First lesson

Definition of SOON = more than 2000 years from now
I think the Tea Party ultimate goal was a theocracy and the Trump clan are just carrying on. In a theocracy you get to pick a state religion. Seems to be the way we are headed.

I have no problem with religion in school. We are a Juedo-Christian nation and religion has played an important part in forming our Nation. But to avoid the government establishing a national religion ever child in that school district who is not Christian should get equal time. So if you have a Muslim kid, or a Satanist kid...well you get it.

Well....no, we weren't founded on satanist or muslim or hindu or buddhism........ Fast forward to present, we're more like sodom and gomorrah at this point.

I never understood why anyone would insist that children be taught the Ten Commandments

The first demands that Children worship God
Then it insists they attend Church, not question the existence of God and not make graven images

It is blatant establishment of religion in school

If we actually followed these commandments the US wouldn't be in such moral rot/decay.

They were in schools when I went. Nobody was shooting up the country. Yeah, they should be in schools. They are part of our heritage.

Should it be the Christian 10 Commandments or the Catholic 10 Commandments?

Forum List

Back