trump mocks Biden's stuttering...again.

DJ fancies himself as a bully. At 300 lbs. he probably could throw his weight around. Yet, most of his attacks are from a safe distance.

DJ fancies himself as a bully. At 300 lbs. he probably could throw his weight around. Yet, most of his attacks are from a safe distance.
Didn't you hear? trump thinks his physical attributes rival those of Obama. Go ahead Donald. Take you shirt off for us...

Got proof? Got proof of this stolen election where not one person has come forward & come clean on which would be the biggest crime in a century?

I'll wait.
Did you vote for this mess of a POTUS?

Why can't any of you cultists show me some videos of Biden stuttering before 2020?

There's no such thing as late-onset stuttering.

He has dementia.
He has also had 2 brain operations that we know of. Both due to aneurysms and one that actually burst flooding blood a the base of his brain. Biden's doctors claim he is not cognitively impaired but Biden refuses to take a cognitive test. Here is an article from WaPo, which is a pro Biden news source however, it does outline Biden's historic brain troubles and surgeries.

He has also had 2 brain operations that we know of. Both due to aneurysms and one that actually burst flooding blood a the base of his brain. Biden's doctors claim he is not cognitively impaired but Biden refuses to take a cognitive test. Here is an article from WaPo, which is a pro Biden news source however, it does outline Biden's historic brain troubles and surgeries.

Using Biden and Brain in the same sentence just seems......inconsistent.

This is another fascinating study, the importance, priority and emphasis they attach to pure, juvenile cruelty.

Is it because they feel they've been so terribly victimized over the years that this is their way of responding, or is it because this is who they've always been and Trump's behavior made it okay? Maybe both?

I think a lot of it is just pure Neanderthal. They're not thinking. They're just angry at their shit lives, their shit decisions, and they then feel they're owed things because... because they think themselves important.

Why can't any of you cultists show me some videos of Biden stuttering before 2020?

There's no such thing as late-onset stuttering.

He has dementia.
He doesn't stutter, stutterers can complete normal thoughts, they just have trouble pronouncing certain sounds. Quid Pro Joe wanders off into lala land in the middle of a sentence, doesn't complete the thought, whispers when he's supposed to be communicating to a crowd and yells incoherently. That's not stuttering.

Forum List

Back