Texans take the lead in the AFC south

Might be time to break out my Texans jersey... at least for two or three weeks...

Their biggest problem always seems to be protecting the QB... They haven't done a very good job of it since their inception...

Still, they're my team... have been since they started...

Might be time to break out my Texans jersey... at least for two or three weeks...

Their biggest problem always seems to be protecting the QB... They haven't done a very good job of it since their inception...

I cussed and screamed during the draft and free agency while they ignored the o-line deficiencies.
I think they were depending on Watsons mobility to carry the day.
Which of course is a huge risk.

I cussed and screamed during the draft and free agency while they ignored the o-line deficiencies.

And left him taking a bus to Jacksonville...

And left him taking a bus to Jacksonville...

For good reason.

I dont see the Texans making a bunch of noise in the playoffs.
They started slow in my opinion because the starters didnt play that much in the preseason. But I can see why butt chin took that route all things considered.

If the O-line suddenly gells I might change my prediction.

Forum List

Back