Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

I am totally in tears over this thread. This is simply awesome. Now, it seems, investigating, The Tarral has an arrest record (felonies), a 2.2 grade point average (D), time in prison, untold liens and has been in bankruptcy twice, and is a Packlid. This explains so much. A pathological liar as well.

Hilariously funny.

Robert

I am totally in tears over this thread. This is simply awesome. Now, it seems, investigating, The Tarral has an arrest record (felonies), a 2.2 grade point average (D), time in prison, untold liens and has been in bankruptcy twice, and is a Packlid. This explains so much. A pathological liar as well.

Hilariously funny.

Robert

And he has awful taste in sweatshirts...

foil5.jpg

as always,you prove your in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys Toto.For one thing the Loose Change boards HAVE been proven to be a false front.Its not just Terral,I know many others that have told me anytime they bring up the fact how the Isreali mossad was involved in 9/11 they ban you for it. If terral really made a thread called Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us then you say all you want to that he has crazy theorys,yet you have never once been able to refute any evidence Terral,Eots or myself and many others have given you that 9/11 was an inside job and many of the others Terral has talked about,at least half of them are valid if not most.

Just because the truth scares you and you put your hands over your eyes and ears on topics like 9/11,doesnt mean they are not valid.lol.

Another sociopath, psychopath, and packlid. Sad. He is in error 100% of the time.

Robert

you also forgot the JFK assassination was done by the CIA(mob, the infamous *they*)

your pathetic and desperate attempts to prove that the warren commision was correct that oswald did it and that it WASNT the CIA and mob on your thread were proven to be just THAT by myself "with the help of a few others as well of course" on that thread of yours..That desperate attempt of yours was as hysterical and as pathetic as Toro's was to prove the 9/11 commission report was true.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Jesus Christ!! Shut up, asshole.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

you also forgot the JFK assassination was done by the CIA(mob, the infamous *they*)

your pathetic and desperate attempts to prove that the warren commision was correct that oswald did it and that it WASNT the CIA and mob on your thread were proven to be just THAT by myself "with the help of a few others as well of course" on that thread of yours..That desperate attempt of yours was as hysterical and as pathetic as Toro's was to prove the 9/11 commission report was true.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
uh, dipshit, you did no such thing, all you did was prove you are a fucking moron

I had to add an addendum to that star thingy because it just keeps getting better!

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico"

* The moon landing was fake.

* Obama wasn't born in America Conspiracy

* The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program conspiracy

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

Damn, I should have linked them all from the beginning

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

* The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

* In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

*Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us. In Terral's own words, "Adam gave the Reptilian races their instructions NOT to interfere with the bearded races ... even before Eve was taken from his side. ... The Reptilian races run around in their spaceships looking for any evidence of the Messiah's return like 'he' (Adam) predicted thousands of years ago. Their technology is FAR advanced when compared to human technology today 'and' the aliens could have already enslaved everyone in this world a thousand times over IF that were there true intentions. No sir. The aliens remain in 'observer mode,' because they fear the rod of their father Adam;" Awesome.

* Silver is being manipulated and hoarded by, you guessed it, "Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Central Banks".

* "There are billions of barrels of oil under Gull Island, Alaska that the Govt and Big Oil does not want you to know about."

* "I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill." Did you know that the Gulf oil spill happened on April 20? Do you know what else happened on April 20? Me neither! But Terral thinks it somehow relates to 9/11. What, I have no idea. Maybe it was blown up by a bunch of dopers.

* Terral is "not ready" to draw any conclusions, but the facts are pretty obvious that the BP explosion was rigged so Obama could pass cap and trade. Did you know that "Halliburton is the contractor building REX84 Concentration Camps on US Military Bases ... and just happens to be the contractor responsible for the concrete work that was underway to begin this Crisis?" Just happens to be? Surely, this isn't a coincidence! Of course Haliburton is involved in this conspiracy! Plus, this Crisis has "yet to be explained." Oh, and BP hasn't contacted Terral yet about his solution to the crisis.

* The DoD misplaced 2.3 TRILLION dollars (with a T), just prior to these 9/11 attacks and the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts searching for the missing money were killed, and that money remains missing to this day along with other assets that were stolen under the cover of the 9/11 attacks conspiracy.

* Between March 6 and March 15, 2011 - in about one month - the magnetic poles will shift, causing mayhem and death as giant tidal waves and ocean waves wreak havoc on the earth. So buy silver!

* Jobs Data All Lies - US/Global Economies Imploding. As Terral tells us "The US Govt is run by liars and murderers and thieves and with the privately-owned Rothschild/Rockefeller Bankster Federal Reserve (my topic) the global currency is being printed to infinity." Actually, this isn't that nutty of a conspiracy theory. Not saying it is correct, but there are credible sources who question the US government's data. Of course, the idea that the Fed is owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers is nuttier than hell, and is easily debunked here.[/QUOTE]

* The cosmos are aligned with the 9/11 attacks! And, predictably, it has something to do with bankers. What, I have no idea. of course, the government is covering it up. I'll let Terral explain. "The brown dwarf entering the inner parts of our solar system is preparing to make an orbit around the sun that happens once every 3600 years. The brown dwarf will be in perigee position nearest the sun on Sept. 11, 2011, or exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks; which Robert here seems to think is a mere coincidence. Leonid Elenin (weak profile) is a code word (topic) that contains the elements of the brown dwarf coming from the Leo Constellation (lion) and leonids are meteor showers. A 'nin' (link) is a 'person, obligation or duty,' which is the duty of the Globalists Banksters who have known about this 'event' for a very long time." If anyone can make sense of this, please let me know. UPDATE - Terral expands on his star/death/Rothschild theory. "August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles form the sun. Then 24 days pass to the magical moment when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. This right here is the reason that the Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters (What Really Happened) and the Globalist New World Order Elites used Bush and company to plan and carry out the 9/11 inside job attacks on 9/11/2001 exactly ten years to the day. The banksters and their bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians and lying media moguls are planning to hide themselves in underground bunkers all around the world and let the peasants fend for themselves." I swear, I could think and think and think for years on end and never, ever come up with that.

I am loving this. I have never been on a board with so many critical thinking, clear minded, no tolerance for horseshit, fast thinking, critical thinkers as well, and I just have to do so little, against this Tarral asshole and crap like it. I am loving it.

Thank you ALL and kudos to all of you--EN TOTO!!!!!

Continue, PLEASE!

Robert

Alex Jones is in on 9/11 too!

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.
* Alex Jones is also a part of the 9/11 conspiracy. In fact, as Terral points out "Alex Jones is running in place with the rest of the fake 911Truth Movement, which allows his New World Order bosses to control all sides of the debate. Let us see if the big mouth Jones is sitting in his chair doing the Show on March 15, 2011 or on vacation in an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs, Cheney's, Rumsfelds and the rest of the Global Fascist Elites. "

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico"

* The moon landing was fake.

* Obama wasn't born in America Conspiracy

* The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program conspiracy

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

Damn, I should have linked them all from the beginning

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

* The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

* In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

*Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us. In Terral's own words, "Adam gave the Reptilian races their instructions NOT to interfere with the bearded races ... even before Eve was taken from his side. ... The Reptilian races run around in their spaceships looking for any evidence of the Messiah's return like 'he' (Adam) predicted thousands of years ago. Their technology is FAR advanced when compared to human technology today 'and' the aliens could have already enslaved everyone in this world a thousand times over IF that were there true intentions. No sir. The aliens remain in 'observer mode,' because they fear the rod of their father Adam;" Awesome.

* Silver is being manipulated and hoarded by, you guessed it, "Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Central Banks".

* "There are billions of barrels of oil under Gull Island, Alaska that the Govt and Big Oil does not want you to know about."

* "I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill." Did you know that the Gulf oil spill happened on April 20? Do you know what else happened on April 20? Me neither! But Terral thinks it somehow relates to 9/11. What, I have no idea. Maybe it was blown up by a bunch of dopers.

* Terral is "not ready" to draw any conclusions, but the facts are pretty obvious that the BP explosion was rigged so Obama could pass cap and trade. Did you know that "Halliburton is the contractor building REX84 Concentration Camps on US Military Bases ... and just happens to be the contractor responsible for the concrete work that was underway to begin this Crisis?" Just happens to be? Surely, this isn't a coincidence! Of course Haliburton is involved in this conspiracy! Plus, this Crisis has "yet to be explained." Oh, and BP hasn't contacted Terral yet about his solution to the crisis.

* The DoD misplaced 2.3 TRILLION dollars (with a T), just prior to these 9/11 attacks and the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts searching for the missing money were killed, and that money remains missing to this day along with other assets that were stolen under the cover of the 9/11 attacks conspiracy.

* Between March 6 and March 15, 2011 - in about one month - the magnetic poles will shift, causing mayhem and death as giant tidal waves and ocean waves wreak havoc on the earth. So buy silver!

* Jobs Data All Lies - US/Global Economies Imploding. As Terral tells us "The US Govt is run by liars and murderers and thieves and with the privately-owned Rothschild/Rockefeller Bankster Federal Reserve (my topic) the global currency is being printed to infinity." Actually, this isn't that nutty of a conspiracy theory. Not saying it is correct, but there are credible sources who question the US government's data. Of course, the idea that the Fed is owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers is nuttier than hell, and is easily debunked here.

* The cosmos are aligned with the 9/11 attacks! And, predictably, it has something to do with bankers. What, I have no idea. of course, the government is covering it up. I'll let Terral explain. "The brown dwarf entering the inner parts of our solar system is preparing to make an orbit around the sun that happens once every 3600 years. The brown dwarf will be in perigee position nearest the sun on Sept. 11, 2011, or exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks; which Robert here seems to think is a mere coincidence. Leonid Elenin (weak profile) is a code word (topic) that contains the elements of the brown dwarf coming from the Leo Constellation (lion) and leonids are meteor showers. A 'nin' (link) is a 'person, obligation or duty,' which is the duty of the Globalists Banksters who have known about this 'event' for a very long time." If anyone can make sense of this, please let me know. UPDATE - Terral expands on his star/death/Rothschild theory. "August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles form the sun. Then 24 days pass to the magical moment when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. This right here is the reason that the Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters (What Really Happened) and the Globalist New World Order Elites used Bush and company to plan and carry out the 9/11 inside job attacks on 9/11/2001 exactly ten years to the day. The banksters and their bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians and lying media moguls are planning to hide themselves in underground bunkers all around the world and let the peasants fend for themselves." I swear, I could think and think and think for years on end and never, ever come up with that.

Last edited:
If we're all here on March 16 will you come in and post that you were wrong? Will you admit that the 'pole shift killing billions' and the 'dollar dying in 40 days' and all the rest was just loony ct bullshit? Will ya, huh, will ya?

Hi Zoom:

If we're all here on March 16 will you come in and post that you were wrong? Will you admit that the 'pole shift killing billions' and the 'dollar dying in 40 days' and all the rest was just loony ct bullshit? Will ya, huh, will ya?

Absolutely! In fact, I am hoping that all of this March 15, 2011 Pole Shift (topic) and Approaching Brown Dwarf (topic) reporting is a hoax and nothing happens. What many of you fail to realize is a real Truther sees a pattern in related stories that begins to the development of thesis with claims and evidence to support a conclusion. The Investigator follows the evidence trails wherever they go, until a clearer picture emerges that explains everything if true 'and' disproves the thesis if false.

My list of Fifteen Symptoms Of Nibiru (link) is growing and the evidence says we should expect earth change 'events' to escalate beginning March 4, 2011 when Nibiru breaks through the solar ecliptic plane. If those volcanoes and earthquakes and rogue tidal surges do not increase by the second week in March, then I will be willing then to proclaim to the whole world that this is a HOAX. However, when these things do pick up and the oceans are invading the coasts and the ground is shaking all over the earth and the ring of fire begins going ballistic, then you can acknowledge that the facts told by all the accumulated evidence is 'the' truth.

The problem is by that time it will be too late to put Zoom Zoom in your Boom Boom before the crap hits the fan. The Globalist Banksters and their in-pocket corrupt politicians know for a fact that there are only 11 days between Nibiru breaking into the northern hemisphere of our solar system and the anticipated 'pole shift event,' which gives them time to bunker down and little time for you to save yourself amid the chaos and mayhem.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJn261UAdaA"]Everyone Is Being Warned[/ame]

We are not talking a single surge tidal wave that flows in and lets people run out of the way (ridiculous). We are talking the oceans of the world sloshing around back and forth in a series of 'events' for an extended period that make The Day After Tomorrow look like a walk in the park. But hey, Robert and company say everything is 'normal' and 'very normal' and A-okay, because NASA has telescopes.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
What many of you fail to realize is a real Truther sees a pattern in related stories that begins to the development of thesis with claims and evidence to support a conclusion.

Yeah, I see a pattern also.

The pattern is that you are consistently wrong and buy into all the hype making you look the fool.

See you march 16th.

Hi Zoom:

Absolutely! In fact, I am hoping that all of this March 15, 2011 Pole Shift (topic) and Approaching Brown Dwarf (topic) reporting is a hoax and nothing happens.

The problem is by that time it will be too late to put Zoom Zoom in your Boom Boom before the crap hits the fan.
GL,

Terral

Glad to hear it. I'm holding you to it now, don't disappoint me!

Zoom Zoom in your Boom Boom :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back