Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
OK, I'm losing track of all of Terral's conspiracy theories, so I think we need a thread just to keep everything straight.

We have the
  • The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
  • The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy
  • The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy
  • The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy
  • The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

What am I missing here?

just because Bush dupes like yourself are afraid of the truth about government conspiracys such as 9/11 and only see what you want to see, doesnt mean his threads arent true.LOL.

Last edited:
Hi Toro with Agnapostate mentioned:

This reminds me of when the CIT chat-monkeys tried to say I was a DoD Disinfo Agent (link). :0)

OK, I'm losing track of all of Terral's conspiracy theories, so I think we need a thread just to keep everything straight.

We have the:

The 9/11 inside job conspiracy:

That’s right. 9/11 was DEFINITELY an inside-job attack orchestrated by a rogue element inside our own fascist military government. The links to my work is:

1. Shanksville Case

a. Flight 93 << Cut and dry "Empty Hole" = too simple . . .

2. Pentagon

a. What Really Happened
b. 9:32 First Explosion
c. Pentagon Timeline << needs updating :0)
d. DoD Manipulated Fire and Firemen
e. AA77 Never Crashed At The Pentagon << most read thread on old Loose Change Pentagon Board
f. 9:31 << some of my best Pentagon work

Bill Veale/April Gallop Threads

a. April Injured During Missile Strike (all of these are good)
b. Answers To Bill Veale&#8217;s Bomblet Questions
c. My Recent Email
d. Answering Bill Veale&#8217;s Pentagon Questions

3. WTC-7 Controlled Demolition

a. WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

Yes. The U.S. Economy was primed for Implosion beginning Sept. 18, 2008 of last year by Ben Bernanke And Secretary Paulson explained here:

1. Timothy Geithner Holds Key To Coming Economic Implosion
2. The USA Is Headed For The &#8220;Greatest Depression.&#8221;
3. The Obama Deception

Post #6 in that thread is where Gerald Celente (this guy is the best) gives his insight into the coming Hunger Riots.

The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

Not exactly.

1. China On Its Way To Invade Mexico!

The OP begins with the Larry Nichols hypothesis that China is invading Mexico, but my subsequent investigations revealed that the foreign troops are already here on our U.S. Military Bases.

2. Post #21

3. Post #23

The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

Thank you for reminding me to start a thread on that topic. You are talking about the fact that FEMA has millions and millions of plastic coffins waiting for Americans.

1. Military Complex Prepares Mass Grave For U.S. Citizens

The Martial Law topic crosses paths with the Foreign Troops In America subject above, but here are a few links until I get time to focus specifically on this Martial Law business coming this fall.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Grrxc1GDt0"]YouTube - MARTIAL LAW ROUNDUP 2009 (Orginal)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsNEm_oyPVw"]About Secret Meeting In Congress[/ame]

Secret March 13, 2008 Meeting Info About "U.S. Occupation"

Listen To This Short Radio Clip << real scary stuff . . .

Former Congressman Warning!

The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

No.

1. The Trinity Conspiracy

The Trinity Conspiracy is about how Denominationalism (Roman Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy, Protestantism) use the right pattern for their fake doctrine (F+S+HS=God), but they have plugged the wrong principals into the equation. The Father + Son + Holy Spirit represent &#8220;The Word,&#8221; or our Lord Jesus Christ as &#8220;The Word made flesh.&#8221; John 1:14. Christ teaches that anyone seeing Him also saw &#8220;The Father,&#8221; because &#8220;I and the Father are One.&#8221; John 10:30. The world replaces the &#8220;Only True God&#8221; with &#8220;My Father who is IN HEAVEN,&#8221; because you guys do NOT know the difference.

2. Difference Between God and My Father who is IN HEAVEN

What am I missing here?

You forgot all about the conspiracy that:

3. The Big Bang Theory Of Creation Is A MYTH
4. A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born

You forgot about the conspiracy that Denominationalism mixes the &#8220;Two Gospels&#8221; together to create a fake gospel sending many here straight into the lake of fire (2Peter 3:14-16); because &#8216;our gospel&#8217; (#2) is &#8220;VEILED to those who are PERISHING.&#8221; 2Corinthians 4:3-4.

5. Two Gospels
6. Two Churches

You forgot all about the conspiracy that men blinded by their Denominationalism mix the four New Testament Baptisms together for transformation into Paul&#8217;s &#8220;one baptism&#8221; for believers in our gospel.

7. Baptisms

Then you have the Agnapostate Conspiracy where he charged onto one of my threads (China = here) with a challenge to answer his Bible Fallibility Opening Post (link), which I did here:

8. Rebuttal To Agnapostate&#8217;s Scripture Fallibility Claims

My claim is that my Scriptural knowledge is 100 times greater than all of my debating opponents combined &#8216;and&#8217; that is a vast understatement. You do not believe me? Great! :0)

9. The Mystery Of God&#8217;s Hidden Wisdom
10. Christ Is Man Of Heaven And Adam Is Man Of The Earth

Go through the Opening Posts and ask any question on the topics, or anything about Scripture from Genesis to Revelation . . .

Then you forgot all about the Medical Conspiracy where doctors and associates continue using outdated methods and barbarism to keep you paying more rather than Pressure-Sheath Technology remote-control surgery systems invented way back in 1993.

1. Pressure-Sheath Technology

Then there is Vapor-Plasma Integrated Engine Technology that General Motors would rather to bankrupt than use:

2. Vapor-Plasma Integrated Engine Technology

These two technologies represent the way things are done in 500 years, because the automakers (big oil surrogates) would rather you get 10 miles per gallon than 200 MPG . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

We have the
  • The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.
What am I missing here?

Does Terral think that Heaven is Narnia?

One conspiracy theory that has died down is the imminent imposition of the Amero as well as all sorts of other NAU conspiracies.

Terral, do you believe that the Amero is about to replace the dollar?

One conspiracy theory that has died down is the imminent imposition of the Amero as well as all sorts of other NAU conspiracies.

I think that the US goverment created the Great Lakes to prevent the Canadian government from invading Michigan and taking all of our car manufacturing secrets. Why else would Michigan be surrounded by water on three of four sides?

you also forgot the JFK assassination was done by the CIA(mob, the infamous *they*)

We have the

What am I missing here?
Mothman, Bigfoot, Space Aliens and the like. More nonsense can be found here:
COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

When the Libs say that talk radio is entertainment and not to be taken seriously, they're talking about this show.

Hi Xotoxi, DiveConMan and Mad Scientist:

Does Terral think that Heaven is Narnia?
you also forgot the JFK assassination was done by the CIA(mob, the infamous *they*)
Mothman, Bigfoot, Space Aliens and the like. More nonsense can be found here:
COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

terral_conspiracies_dupes.jpg

Thank you guys for highlighting the problems with the Official Gov&#8217;t Cover Stories . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Loyal Bush-Monkeys Doing Their Thing :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi guys:

:clap2:Good comeback, Terral! As always, very engaging and meaningful discussion!:clap2:
its all that fucking moron can do
LOL
the first time he posted it it was a little funny, now it is just PATHETIC

Yeah, yeah, whine like a baby. :0) Think about the kind of people (like this) showing up at the "Conspiracy Theories" Forum every day to convince everyone that 'no conspiracy exists . . .'. :cuckoo:

GL,

Terral
who the fuck is whining
we are laughing at your stupid ass
LOL

your pathetic and desperate attempts to prove that the warren commision was correct that oswald did it and that it WASNT the CIA and mob on your thread were proven to be just THAT by myself "with the help of a few others as well of course" on that thread of yours..That desperate attempt of yours was as hysterical and as pathetic as Toro's was to prove the 9/11 commission report was true.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Hi guys:

:clap2:Good comeback, Terral! As always, very engaging and meaningful discussion!:clap2:
LOL

Yeah, yeah, whine like a baby. :0) Think about the kind of people (like this) showing up at the "Conspiracy Theories" Forum every day to convince everyone that 'no conspiracy exists . . .'. :cuckoo:

GL,

Terral

LOl.great pics of these ape posters on here Terral.as we know,their so much in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys they even ADMIT at times they dont look at our videos they post because as we both know,they know they cant debunk them.disinformation agents that I have debated before at other sites about 9/11 and government conspiracys do a much better job of debating then these Bush dupes do.

Hi guys:

LOL

GL,

Terral

LOl.great pics of these ape posters on here Terral.as we know,their so much in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys they even ADMIT at times they dont look at our videos they post because as we both know,they know they cant debunk them.disinformation agents that I have debated before at other sites about 9/11 and government conspiracys do a much better job of debating then these Bush dupes do.
LOL you guys are the laughing stock of the internet

I guess we can now add "Obama creating Hitler Youth" to the list of conspiracies, which, in fairness to Terral, aren't believed just by him on USMB.

So here is the up-dated list, near as I can tell

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

Hi Toro:

OK, I'm losing track of all of Terral's conspiracy theories, so I think we need a thread just to keep everything straight . . .

What am I missing here?

What you are missing today is my "Moved: The LetsRoll Phil Jayhan DoD Operative Conspiracy" thread that somebody has blasted into hyperspace never to be read by anyone again - or so it seems. :0) You are now standing squarely in the middle of a "DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy" that the inside-job bad guys do NOT want you to see or even know about. These COWARDS do everything to hide 'the 911Truth' from you every damned day, so they resort to these underhanded tactics by micromanaging member content 'out' of your field of view to make 'their' Disinformation Trash obtain some resemblance of credibility.

My original "Rebuttal To CIT Claims About What 'Did Not' Hit The Pentagon" thread was posted at the Phil Jayhan DoD-run LetsRoll Board (here) in their Pentagon Forum, but all that remains today is the cache copy (here = scroll to top of page). This is a google 'snapshot' of Page 1, but unforunately the antics of Page 2 have been deleted; even though I have backup copies and will introduce that evidence on my new USMB thread (here), if that topic is allowed to remain visible on this USMB Board. You can never tell what is going to happen when our Topics simply begin disappearing. :0)

The links to my two new blog entries for these two apparent controversial threads are here:

Rebuttal To CIT Claims ABout What 'Did Not' Hit The Pentagon

The LetsRoll Phil Jayhan DoD Operative Conspiracy

These two posts contain a wealth of information on how to spot a real DoD CounterIntelligence Disinformation Operative, 'and' his DoD Handers 'and' his Disinformation Assets, hiding very much in plain sight; because there is certainly 'too much' 911Truth for the inside-job bad guys doing everything to cover up the fact that the Pentagon was really struck by a Raytheon/Peter Peterson/Blackstone Missile (story) at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my thread) in direct contradiction to the DoD/FBI/CIA Pentagon Cover Story.

Now the question will be answered on just how much of my 911Truth work will disappear from this USMB Board . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Thanks Terral

I appreciate you keeping me up to speed.

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

New Topics

Forum List

Back